• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Botched cycle

B_RAD1969

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
idk what is going on but I feel like crap. Withdrawal? My plans were 30mg dbol, 500mg Deca and 500 sust. Been a long time since I did a cycle. Like 10 years. 2 weeks in..... i dropped the dbol because it made me tired. I took it for 2 weeks. Then I donated blood on Friday. Saturday my heart was pounding for whatever reason. Bad..... Thursday was my last shot of test and deca. About 250 sust and 200 deca. My heart rate doesn't drop below 80ish. Have terrible anxiety like I can't breathe... I'm stopping this cycle for a body reset... I feel like shit and can't sleep. Anxiety wtf? Never had it. Idk if I started a harsh cycle too soon or what. Its been 10 years since my last one. Idk if my electrolytes are jacked or what. I was fine til I donated blood. Can't sleep and feel like shit.! Blood pressure 140/85 heart rate around 80. I'm gonna die( lol How does giving blood screw up your cycle ?

Well yeah dude that's way too much for not blasting for a decade. Your blood pressure is a little high but I wouldn't freak out about it as long as your dystolic is under 90. Ideally 115/70 but no one's gonna have that on a blast. I think 130/80 would be good for a blast and you're not too far off. This is a time when you should pyramid up the doses. Start with 1ml each of test and deca then bump it up after 4-6 weeks. Cut the Dbol dose to 25mg too. 50mg would probably freak alot of ppl out and kill their appetite.

Definitely weird because I was great until I gave blood.... it was like someone flipped a switch. It definitely has something to do with that.

If before you started someone (or many) here would have suggested using half or less that amount, would you have listened?

If before you started someone (or many) here would have suggested using half or less that amount, would you have listened?
Lol. On the Deca, yes... The Dbol just made me tired. I think my system got super saturated because I gave blood. Yesterday and especially today I'm close to back to normal.

Well, I asked because plenty of guys...maybe the majority, come on here and ask for advice and then do whatever it is they had their mind set on even if admonished not to do so. Then they start posting all the questions about mitigating all the problems many of us KNEW they would have.

For example, I would have cautioned you against starting three things at once. I have been around the block a time or two, know exactly how my body behaves and STILL, I start out with one or two compounds and at less than intended dose, just to see if anything in my tolerance has changed since last use.
Although I doubt it is necessary, I wouldn't be against your cycle, I just would have had you start with the sustanon and maybe 200mg deca once a week. You could boost that up to 400mg after a few weeks if you feel well. I would have you start the diol late in the game, once your body has adapted to the hormonal changes and the new found strength.
The way you did your cycle, you could have found yourself 50% stronger in a few weeks and really set yourself up for injury.

What you really should do is 200mg-250mg of test cup or enanthate per week, get your diet and training into a solid groove and then revisit the idea of a full blown cycle.

140/85 and 80bpm isn't insane and if you look at the "donating blood" thread, there are plenty of guys in worse shape than you and probably pinning the shit out of who knows what.

But you should also consider that perhaps juice just isn't for you. If you can't handle the way it makes you feel, stay off the gear. If a guy gets heart palpitations from caffeine, he probably shouldn't be chugging coffee and Red Bulls just because everyone else is doing it.

Well, I asked because plenty of guys...maybe the majority, come on here and ask for advice and then do whatever it is they had their mind set on even if admonished not to do so. Then they start posting all the questions about mitigating all the problems many of us KNEW they would have.

For example, I would have cautioned you against starting three things at once. I have been around the block a time or two, know exactly how my body behaves and STILL, I start out with one or two compounds and at less than intended dose, just to see if anything in my tolerance has changed since last use.
Although I doubt it is necessary, I wouldn't be against your cycle, I just would have had you start with the sustanon and maybe 200mg deca once a week. You could boost that up to 400mg after a few weeks if you feel well. I would have you start the diol late in the game, once your body has adapted to the hormonal changes and the new found strength.
The way you did your cycle, you could have found yourself 50% stronger in a few weeks and really set yourself up for injury.

What you really should do is 200mg-250mg of test cup or enanthate per week, get your diet and training into a solid groove and then revisit the idea of a full blown cycle.

140/85 and 80bpm isn't insane and if you look at the "donating blood" thread, there are plenty of guys in worse shape than you and probably pinning the shit out of who knows what.

But you should also consider that perhaps juice just isn't for you. If you can't handle the way it makes you feel, stay off the gear. If a guy gets heart palpitations from caffeine, he probably shouldn't be chugging coffee and Red Bulls just because everyone else is doing it.
I hear ya! This is my 5th cycle but like I said 10 years is a long time. I'm taking 2 weeks off and just doing my regular TRT.

Lol. On the Deca, yes... The Dbol just made me tired. I think my system got super saturated because I gave blood. Yesterday and especially today I'm close to back to normal.

That sounds plausible. I wouldn't go donating blood constantly unless you have a problem with excessive RBCs. Maybe just once before or after a blast or cycle.

To have a low rbc on gear than they have an issue elsewhere . Most people are donating because of thicker blood issues . Taking baby aspirin everyday I know a lot of people who do. He should be running bw but that’s different than donating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To have a low rbc on gear than they have an issue elsewhere . Most people are donating because of thicker blood issues . Taking baby aspirin everyday I know a lot of people who do. He should be running bw but that’s different than donating

I believe high rbc is a much more common problem amongst the enhanced.

Agreed yes but I’m saying if he has low rbc than he probably has an underlying issues . Aaa will raise it . I’m just saying take the baby Tylenol to keep the blood from thickening that’s what I’ve been told instead of donating

What a shit show!
Tylenol=paracetemol
Aspirin=salicylic acid

Not even close. But, while we are at it, he could take nandrolone to control his blood sugar or eat oysters to cure toe fungus.

You don’t need 500mg of deca ... what else aren’t ya telling us?

I’ve made aspirin in a lab, we used wintergreen.

I take baby aspirin daily (unless I forget) but mostly daily and my dog loves ice cream because bone marrow is easily forked out of a femur after it lies in mud for 5 weeks.

look,

trt for a few weeks, eat some carbs after donating blood and then maybe in 12 weeks you can run test @500, deca @250, keep the dbol for mid to late cycle... and only run 25mg daily then.

Eat right and smash cardio with your lifting routine and that my friend is a killer recomp cycle. Which, after 10 years, is what you’re looking for.

thanks for playing.

This sounds like dangerous advice. Aspirin doesn't help hematocrit, iirc.

But then again higher hematocrit doesn't necessarily mean high RBCs, it could also be from slight dehydration or eating fatty foods. Only bloodwork can confirm. Aspirin is really effective to help prevent a heart attack only if taken before bed, it's not a cure for having actual polycythemia.

How about bad case of anxiety / Leading to panic attacks . Valium you need . Stop taking everything . Let body adjust its self . Dont play chemist . Sometimes for some the role of the juiced up bodybuilder just not in the cards.

Back