• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bpc 157

Jaa0024

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What y’all guys thoughts on BPC 157?
IF the mri shows I have a partial tear in my muscle, I was wondering if this could be a route I took. I’ve been reading on it and it seems like it could help.

What are the down sides and sides to this peptide?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the stuff is amazing. Never had any sides from it and have had it heal flesh wounds easily 3 times faster.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think the stuff is amazing. Never had any sides from it and have had it heal flesh wounds easily 3 times faster.

Well what type of sides have you heard of? And what dosages do people usually run

Theres no sides.

Miracle drug

Use 125-250mcgs 1-2x per day at the site of the injury but not in the injury

Use code "WES15" for 15% off at www.reconpeptides.com

Ive seen this used thousands of times and I have personally used it. Words cannot describe its healing effects.

I expect it to be banned one day.

Okay so guys y’all help me out. Seems too good to be true. Could a doctor prescribe me this? If not why?

Just wondering cause from what I’ve read it’s good shit. I’ve never pinned before so if they have pills that would work. If I need to pin I’ll man the fuck up and do it.

Okay so guys y’all help me out. Seems too good to be true. Could a doctor prescribe me this? If not why?

Just wondering cause from what I’ve read it’s good shit. I’ve never pinned before so if they have pills that would work. If I need to pin I’ll man the fuck up and do it.

Pinning with an insulin (30g) vs. 23g is a big difference too. Way smaller of a needle. It would be a good starting point for you getting used to needles anyways.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Pinning with an insulin vs. 23g is a big difference too. Easy peasy.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Lol I’m a virgin to needles only ones I’ve seen are from the dentist and doctor for when I’m sick. Guess ima have to do some research lol

It can be compounded in pharmacy but ur not gonna find a doc to script it

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
PM OR EMAIL FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

It can be compounded in pharmacy but ur not gonna find a doc to script it

UNCLE Z REP

Why not? I’m not doubting your intelligence I just want to know like a reason behind it. Cause from what I hear shit works with no sides.

Its not an FDA approved drug, therefore it cannot be prescribed

I have Doctors and alternatives who buy it from me. Its a miracle drug

Which is why I say it will be banned. Mark my words.

IML Gear Cream!
Its not an FDA approved drug, therefore it cannot be prescribed

I have Doctors and alternatives who buy it from me. Its a miracle drug

Which is why I say it will be banned. Mark my words.

How long have people been trying this out for?
If I do buy some how many bottles should I buy and how long to run it.

125-250mcgs per day, 1-2x per day in the muscle near the injury for 4-8 weeks is common

And here is the mechanism

ВРС-157 іѕ а рерtіdе thаt nаturаllу оссurѕ іn thе gаѕtrіс јuісе іn thе ѕtоmасh. А рерtіdе іѕ аn ехtrеmеlу ѕhоrt рrоtеіn; іn thе саѕе оf ВРС-157, іt іѕ оnlу 15 аmіnо асіdѕ іn lеngth.

Тhеѕе рерtіdеѕ аrе ѕоmеtіmеѕ саllеd ѕуnthеtіс, іndісаtіng thаt thеу аrе nоt ‘nаturаl’, but іn thіѕ саѕе dеrіvеd frоm аnоthеr lоngеr рrоtеіn, frоm whісh thеу аrе сlеаvеd оff tо рrоduсе thе ѕhоrtеr рерtіdе.

ВРС-157 іѕ dеrіvеd frоm thе ВРС рrоtеіn рrеѕеnt іn thе gаѕtrіс јuісе, аnd іѕ еѕѕеntіаl fоr thе асtіvіtу оf ВРС. ВРС ѕtаndѕ fоr Воdу Рrоtесtіоn Соmроund, gіvіng аn іdеа оf ВРС-157’ѕ аbіlіtіеѕ аnd роtеntіаl.

ВРС-157 іѕ ѕtаblе іn thе gаѕtrіс јuісе, whісh dеgrаdеѕ mоѕt оthеr рrоtеіnѕ іn оrdеr tо рrераrе thеm fоr dіgеѕtіоn аnd аbѕоrрtіоn. ВРС-157 іѕ аlѕо knоwn аѕ Вересіn, РL 14736, оr РL 10[2].

ВРС-157 Веnеfіtѕ

ВРС-157 іѕ а суtорrоtесtіvе соmроund, thаt, оn а mоlесulаr lеvеl, іntеrасtѕ wіth аnd mоdulаtеѕ оthеr рrоtеіnѕ аnd thеіr раthwауѕ.

Тhеѕе mаіnlу іnсludе раthwауѕ іnvоlvеd іn tіѕѕuе rеmоdеllіng аnd rераіr, аѕ wеll аѕ іn thе rеduсtіоn оf охіdаtіvе ѕtrеѕѕ.

Тhеrеfоrе, рhуѕіоlоgісаllу, ВРС-157 іѕ а рерtіdе thаt hеlрѕ tо rераіr tіѕѕuе аnd tо рrоtесt іt frоm furthеr dаmаgе.

Ву ехеrtіng thеѕе еffесtѕ, ВРС-157 іѕ аblе tо ѕрееd uр wоund аnd tіѕѕuе hеаlіng, rераіr аnd grоw nеw blооd vеѕѕеlѕ, rераіr thе gаѕtrоіntеѕtіnаl trасt, рrоtесt іntеrnаl оrgаnѕ ѕuсh аѕ thе lіvеr frоm tохіс dаmаgе, аnd tо рrеvеnt dаmаgе оf nеurоnѕ аnd оthеr сеllѕ оf thе brаіn.

Ваѕеd оn thеѕе mоlесulаr рrореrtіеѕ, ВРС-157 іѕ оnе оf thе rіѕіng ѕtаrѕ аmоng роtеntіаl nоvеl thеrареutіс аgеntѕ fоr іnјurу аnd dіѕеаѕеѕ rаngіng frоm ѕkіn burnѕ tо Раrkіnѕоn’ѕ.

Ехреrіmеntѕ frоm аnіmаl (mаіnlу rоdеnt) mоdеlѕ ѕuрроrt thе еffесtіvеnеѕѕ оf ВРС-157 аnd hаvе ѕо fаr ѕhоwn nо аdvеrѕе ѕіdе еffесtѕ оr tохісіtу аѕѕосіаtеd wіth thе рерtіdе."

Y’all think if I asked my uncle what he thinks he would support it? He’s a orthopedic? Seems like a cool guy too. I mean the most he could tell me is don’t fuck with that shit lol

Your not likely to find any doctor that even knows what it is. Not sure what you want to hear. You hae been told everything about it and how to use it. I have mentioned it to every doctor I visit and tell them to look into it. But most still wont. There is no money in it for them.

Y’all think if I asked my uncle what he thinks he would support it? He’s a orthopedic? Seems like a cool guy too. I mean the most he could tell me is don’t fuck with that shit lol

**edit**

Last edited:
Why not? I’m not doubting your intelligence I just want to know like a reason behind it. Cause from what I hear shit works with no sides.

Cause most dont even know what it is. That said, one of the online hrt places would do it. Or just go Z baby!!

UNCLE Z REP

it can be compounded in pharmacy but ur not gonna find a doc to script it

uncle z rep
www.unclez.ru for list/ordering
pm or email for questions/inquiries bumpman82@protonmail.com

titan medical can write you a script but it is expensive if you go that route. Better off using recon or amino asylum..... I got mine from amino asylum and it was legit. Shit is truely a fucking miracle drug

YOU GOTTA PIN IT SO MAN THE FUCK UP! WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW.... THERE AINT SHIT TO IT BRO

https://youtu.be/FqVII7zqLOk

titan medical can write you a script but it is expensive if you go that route. Better off using recon or amino asylum..... I got mine from amino asylum and it was legit. Shit is truely a fucking miracle drug
So can Viking but no reg doc gonna do it

UNCLE Z REP

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Get Shredded!
So can Viking but no reg doc gonna do it

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Yea, I agree on that. Like you said previously.... they likely don't even know WTF it is.

I considered buying a shit load of it to have on hand in case it does become impossible to get. Problem is you need to keep it in a cool place. I don't think my wife would appreciate it if I had 150 vials of BPC in the fridge....:whatthefuck:

Yea, I agree on that. Like you said previously.... they likely don't even know WTF it is.

I considered buying a shit load of it to have on hand in case it does become impossible to get. Problem is you need to keep it in a cool place. I don't think my wife would appreciate it if I had 150 vials of BPC in the fridge....:whatthefuck:
Its fine in coolness and dark in powder form

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Back