Pp dhb

Thread: Pp dhb

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Pp dhb

Was just looking for any feedback on this product. Currently using DHB from a different supplier. Day of it's fine. But I could do without the pup for the following few days

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,650 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mjdel05 View Post
    Was just looking for any feedback on this product. Currently using DHB from a different supplier. Day of it's fine. But I could do without the pup for the following few days
    I picked 1 vial up to add to my DHB to complete a cycle when Iím ready. I pinned 1cc to my left shoulder to test.
    I then proceeded to workout my shoulders. I could feel a little something that first day but the next 3 days I was waiting for PIP and it didnít even feel like I pinned anything.

Another guy did this as well and he said he didnít feel anything the first few days but on day 3 he felt a little something.

You may feel something but definitely not as bad compared to most.
    I will always pick up 1 maybe 2 to test that way Iím not too deep in like 4-5 vials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,576 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    I picked 1 vial up to add to my DHB to complete a cycle when Iím ready. I pinned 1cc to my left shoulder to test.
    I then proceeded to workout my shoulders. I could feel a little something that first day but the next 3 days I was waiting for PIP and it didnít even feel like I pinned anything.

Another guy did this as well and he said he didnít feel anything the first few days but on day 3 he felt a little something.

I will always pick up 1 maybe 2 to test that way Iím not too deep in like 4-5 vials.

Is the dhb 100mg/ml?

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post

Well that's just good sense right there lol. But thanks for the feedback. I'll definitely have to try some. I thought I was fine with my current one as it's 100 mg/ml as well. There was pain the following day. But it wasn't till 2 days later I woke up and forgot what I did to myself and thought what the hell is this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,650 Posts
    Rep Points

Well that's just good sense right there lol. But thanks for the feedback. I'll definitely have to try some. I thought I was fine with my current one as it's 100 mg/ml as well. There was pain the following day. But it wasn't till 2 days later I woke up and forgot what I did to myself and thought what the hell is this.
    Lol thatís the best I got! Ohhh man have had my fair share of painful ones! No matter what you do its death.
    Thereís one other on this forum that I have tried with great results except they sell out almost instantly lol
    But I would rate PP DHB as definitely tolerable with minimal to zero PIP haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

I decided to sub q the rest of my current bottle till it's gone. Anyone see a problem with that? Im sure it won't be as effective and will take longer to get to peak blood levels but at least I'll be able to workout at full capacity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Rep Points

I decided to sub q the rest of my current bottle till it's gone. Anyone see a problem with that? Im sure it won't be as effective and will take longer to get to peak blood levels but at least I'll be able to workout at full capacity
    Did you ever end up trying the sub q method? Iím wondering how it went if you did.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Yea. Been doing it that way for a couple weeks now. The immediate injection is a bit more painful. And there is some soreness and a bit of inflammation for a few days. But It works great as I donít feel like it hinders my lifting on injection site muscle groups.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    281 Posts
    Rep Points

Yea. Been doing it that way for a couple weeks now. The immediate injection is a bit more painful. And there is some soreness and a bit of inflammation for a few days. But It works great as I donít feel like it hinders my lifting on injection site muscle groups.
    How many times you going to inject on your stomach for 8-12 weeks though 4 x per week seems painful??