• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Order Status

D4rkha1f

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I can’t get anybody to respond to me at your email address and I can’t access the links to your DM pages. But I’ve been waiting since 5/17 for some sort of word on my order payment being received. Please give me a good contact method.

I can’t get anybody to respond to me at your email address and I can’t access the links to your DM pages. But I’ve been waiting since 5/17 for some sort of word on my order payment being received. Please give me a good contact method.
Have You checked your spam?
You can also log in and check your order history? I will pm you.

Thanks for the reply. I did check my spam and I have logged in but my order status remains unchanged. Still says awaiting payment. Waiting for the pm.

Get your post count to 10 so we can message.

Okay. Was wondering about that. Looks like I can’t do it all in this thread. I’ll post on some threads tomorrow and we can pick this up then.

Last edited:
Found the new user welcome threads and spammed that a bit. I’m at 10 now.

Thank you for your help with this Macedog. I have already received an email confirmation from the site stating that my payment has been confirmed and will be shipped. Not sure what the hang up was but thanks again for helping get this resolved.

Thank you for your help with this Macedog. I have already received an email confirmation from the site stating that my payment has been confirmed and will be shipped. Not sure what the hang up was but thanks again for helping get this resolved.
Anytime, glad I could be of assistance. I apologize for the delay. I'm glad we have gotten you straightened out.. please keep us in the loop and maybe show us a TD pic when your products arrive..

Things have been slowed down considerably due to problems caused by coronavirus. Shipping might take longer than expected.

My order was received only 3 days or so after this conversation. Here’s a TD pic. Thanks! Another order coming soon.

z6LAgzN.jpg

Last edited:
My order was received only 3 days or so after this conversation. Here’s a TD pic. Thanks! Another order coming soon.

z6LAgzN.jpg

Good score, I'm running those two right now.

finally a success story! we need more of these on here instead of all the "so-called" failure ones. great job psl,as usual!!!

z6LAgzN.jpg

Nice choices! Like the packaging too!

Max

Back