• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hgh, mk677, ghfrag.

Oldred91

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Although a friend has pretty much convinced me to just going with hgh, I am still very curious about the other 2. Those who have ran any of the 3 or maybe has done all 3. What benefits and negs did you have. What's the things that stand out of each?

I havent ran any of the 3. But am hoping to here soon and just figured I'd start a discussion to get opinions and maybe learn from some of yall who have done them I. the past.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

@Jaa0024

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
PM OR EMAIL FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

Thanks for bringing this to my attention Sam.

So I’ve been taking mk677 for almost 5 weeks. Love it! I haven’t touched any type of supplement in 10 years. This one worked great for me. I’m trying to bulk up and it helped me eat more and sleep pretty well.

I didn’t really experience any of the negative sides like lethargy or sleep during the day.

All my lifts increased too. I supposed that’s from all the fuel I was able to consume as well as the recovery.

I went from 158-173 tops. I’m last two weeks I’ve been going between 173-168.

On top of that I didn’t even dose it at 25mg.
I did 10mg 1st week. 15mg for 3 weeks and I just started taking 20mg this week. Will bump to 25mg next month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although a friend has pretty much convinced me to just going with hgh, I am still very curious about the other 2. Those who have ran any of the 3 or maybe has done all 3. What benefits and negs did you have. What's the things that stand out of each?

I havent ran any of the 3. But am hoping to here soon and just figured I'd start a discussion to get opinions and maybe learn from some of yall who have done them I. the past.

Sooo mk-677 is more like a cheaper alternative of hgh. Does the same thing will have the same sides for the most part.
Hgh frag is not like hgh at all. It’s main focus is fat loss. It’s 12x stronger than normal hgh for burning fat and that’s pretty much all it’s used for.

Hope this helps alittle. I have a write up in the SPS subforum on hgh frag. Pm me if you have any more questions.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention Sam.

So I’ve been taking mk677 for almost 5 weeks. Love it! I haven’t touched any type of supplement in 10 years. This one worked great for me. I’m trying to bulk up and it helped me eat more and sleep pretty well.

I didn’t really experience any of the negative sides like lethargy or sleep during the day.

All my lifts increased too. I supposed that’s from all the fuel I was able to consume as well as the recovery.

I went from 158-173 tops. I’m last two weeks I’ve been going between 173-168.

On top of that I didn’t even dose it at 25mg.
I did 10mg 1st week. 15mg for 3 weeks and I just started taking 20mg this week. Will bump to 25mg next month.

Wow! Nice man. I'm actually looking for the better sleep, quicker recovery and too help with burning fat.. I'm hoping that the hunger cravings wont be so bad that I lose focus on dieting.

What source if I might ask are you using for ur mk677?

Wow! Nice man. I'm actually looking for the better sleep, quicker recovery and too help with burning fat.. I'm hoping that the hunger cravings wont be so bad that I lose focus on dieting.

What source if I might ask are you using for ur mk677?

UncleZ! Business was nice and smooth too.

But if you’re trying to burn fat or lose weight I probably wouldn’t get mk677 lol. Talk to a font or Sam about that hghfrag

Sooo mk-677 is more like a cheaper alternative of hgh. Does the same thing will have the same sides for the most part.
Hgh frag is not like hgh at all. It’s main focus is fat loss. It’s 12x stronger than normal hgh for burning fat and that’s pretty much all it’s used for.

Hope this helps alittle. I have a write up in the SPS subforum on hgh frag. Pm me if you have any more questions.

Much appreciated man. Ironically the fat loss is probably the biggest thing for me.. but from my understanding frag isnt much for the better sleep inducing like hgh and mk677.. I might be incorrect tho. Anyway to link that write up? And I definitely will pm you with some other questions after work tonight bro. Again thanks

UncleZ! Business was nice and smooth too.

But if you’re trying to burn fat or lose weight I probably wouldn’t get mk677 lol. Talk to a font or Sam about that hghfrag

Z is ftw on pretty much everything lol. And I'm going to lucky I have sam to keep me in check for the unrealistic ideas i have come up in my head lol hes my unofficial personal trainer lmao

Z is ftw on pretty much everything lol. And I'm going to lucky I have sam to keep me in check for the unrealistic ideas i have come up in my head lol hes my unofficial personal trainer lmao

@samgraves82 he’s the fucking shredded onion!

And to add to what A.font said, frag is "huh drag 176-191". Gh & frag is a chain of 191 amino acids in a particular order. They figured out that the tail(AA 176-191) was the "fat burning" part of GH. So they isolated it and now you have "HGH FRAG(ment) 176-191) instead of all 191 aminos in HGH.

UNCLE Z REP

It works much faster then hgh as well. HgH takes $100’s of dollars and months on end before it even works. Honestly it’s not that impressive. What’s impressive is 20 pounds in 60 day’s like OP’s claim with mk-677.

It works much faster then hgh as well. HgH takes $100’s of dollars and months on end before it even works. Honestly it’s not that impressive. What’s impressive is 20 pounds in 60 day’s like OP’s claim with mk-677.

Id slightly disagree. I was sleeping better and healthier skin within a couple weeks. Fat burning a little bit too after about a month. But the BB side like pumps, fullness, and any cellular swelling/anabolic benefits, yea its gonna be at least 6 mos or more.

UNCLE Z REP

I don’t get pumps and muscle gains unless I’m running 5+ iu daily for at least 90 days or running in conjunction with slin. Slin seems to intensify hgh. I’ve used every brand pharma and generic under the sun. Pharma is way more superior and 3iu is equivalent to 6-8iu if generics.

I don’t get pumps and muscle gains unless I’m running 5+ iu daily for at least 90 days or running in conjunction with slin. Slin seems to intensify hgh. I’ve used every brand pharma and generic under the sun. Pharma is way more superior and 3iu is equivalent to 6-8iu if generics.

That i agree with. Slin not something im ready for tho myself.

UNCLE Z REP

That is prettydamn impressive

That i agree with. Slin not something im ready for tho myself.

UNCLE Z REP
Tho new to the game. I my self really have no plans of ever using slin.. idk I just dont see a need to. I'm not ever going to be at a top tier BB and I think that's where its place is.. I feel like it's too risky and way to much that you have to follow to do it.

Get Shredded!
And to add to what A.font said, frag is "huh drag 176-191". Gh & frag is a chain of 191 amino acids in a particular order. They figured out that the tail(AA 176-191) was the "fat burning" part of GH. So they isolated it and now you have "HGH FRAG(ment) 176-191) instead of all 191 aminos in HGH.

UNCLE Z REP
I knew most of that. Tho what I wasnt aware was that it was iso bc it was the main fat burning part of the chain.. that really intrigues me. So I'm curious, is it possible to run frag along with mk677?

I knew most of that. Tho what I wasnt aware was that it was iso bc it was the main fat burning part of the chain.. that really intrigues me. So I'm curious, is it possible to run frag along with mk677?

Yes you can run frag and mk-677 together. You might want to look into the gh peptides instead of hgh. They can be extremely powerful and cost way less.

If fat loss and dieting is your main goal stay the hell away from MK. I take it to increase my appetite I love it for that I've always had problems eating enough but it gives you RAVENOUS hunger, if at lower doses if you're taking it for the first time. I take 12.5mg on the daily and pretty munch just munch. It will also cause some water retention (at least it does for me), and will give undesired effects if you're trying to lean out. As far as muscle growth it definitely keeps me strong and my weight consistent but I wouldn't consider it anabolic or take it to build muscle per say.

People on here saying they are getting massive gains probably aren't taking in to count the gain of bone density, water retention and just over all fat gain... But it definitely helps.

Last edited:
Yes you can run frag and mk-677 together. You might want to look into the gh peptides instead of hgh. They can be extremely powerful and cost way less.

That sounds like it could potentially be a great combo to run. I've just recently got into looking around at peptides. Seems like a life time of learning in them with as many as there is. But the price difference between gh peps and hgh kits makes them well worth the time to study them.

That sounds like it could potentially be a great combo to run. I've just recently got into looking around at peptides. Seems like a life time of learning in them with as many as there is. But the price difference between gh peps and hgh kits makes them well worth the time to study them.

Look into cjc with dac and igf-1 they are amazing compounds. I’ll be adding them in within the next month.

Look into cjc with dac and igf-1 they are amazing compounds. I’ll be adding them in within the next month.

Will do man! I'm going to pm you and maybe we can chat about peps and such?

MK-677 didn’t make me bloated or fat by any means. Lean gains that were manageable after discontinued. It’s about how you use it and diet.

MK-677 didn’t make me bloated or fat by any means. Lean gains that were manageable after discontinued. It’s about how you use it and diet.

Yeah, my goal while on mk677 was to put on as much weight as possible. My diet is going to be totally different than his. So, I’m sure it could work on a cut. Just haven’t seen heard of many people going that wrote. But diet is 85% of it

Back