• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

research chem sources?

chocolatemalt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been awhile since I've ordered and the whole landscape seems to have changed. Old reliable sources like Maxim and Purchase have reduced or vanished, RUI is something different, etc. Gonna try Recon for a small order but it's new to me.

What are you guys using lately?

Been awhile since I've ordered and the whole landscape seems to have changed. Old reliable sources like Maxim and Purchase have reduced or vanished, RUI is something different, etc. Gonna try Recon for a small order but it's new to me.

Depending on what you need bro we have a good selection at SPS but you also can’t go wrong with recon! Solid shop for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No isotretinoin unfortunately. It's the same thing I've seen with other shops as well, including ReliableRX... is it a risky product to carry?

WES15 at checkout for 15% off at www.aminoasylum.com

And yes its a risk to carry. Enjoy. Be safe.

What are you interested in.

IML Gear Cream!
Where you been brah? Good to see you around- Lots of questions lately Im sure you could give input on.

Used Recon for Melanotan II and MK-667 although I am trying Somatozine now for the first time, but Recon quality has been top notch and they have very quick delivery, 2 to 3 days max for me.

Back