• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

College athlete

Jaa0024

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So my niece is going to be attending college for soccer. During this corona time she has been slacking off and needs to get back to where she was.

She’s about 5’6 (115-120lb) skinny/athletic build.
-she wants to build muscle but also keep up her endurance along with her quickness.

She has limited equipment.
-she has these two pieces of equipment and she has ladder, hurdles, and cones she can use.

Can someone help me with some type of program she can run or maybe point me in the right direction.

b972cb26382d4ed3128c2b70535531d8.jpg

e03f5329b55209e3c25d172fcba61273.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I do with my girls who are both athletes is bodyweight workout

I have them do this completely, not spell their name, rather I will lead a session and we will do 30-60 second rest periods and complete this entire set. A-Z all exercises.

For them I keep them at the numbers on here, but for me I often will add reps to my sets.

Its not a bad workout tbh. Every single day. This is an option for her to try. Takes 30-45 mins to do it all

99292947_981709629012823_4418802833915117568_n.png

I have them do this completely, not spell their name, rather I will lead a session and we will do 30-60 second rest periods and complete this entire set. A-Z all exercises.

For them I keep them at the numbers on here, but for me I often will add reps to my sets.

Its not a bad workout tbh. Every single day. This is an option for her to try. Takes 30-45 mins to do it all

How many days of the week would you want her to do this? I’ve seen some stuff like this before.

How many days of the week would you want her to do this? I’ve seen some stuff like this before.

We were trying to do it daily tbh. We have slacked off a bit due to this lockdown crap. The lack of them actually practicing and competing has taken its toll

Now they wanna go on TickTock and their iphones.

I have no issue having them do this daily, not at all. I dont believe it to be overtraining. They were sore the first few days but so was I

Maybe she can add in a few weights and blend some weights into a session like this?

Just a thought, nothing expert about this workout at all. Def will improve their strength though.

We were trying to do it daily tbh. We have slacked off a bit due to this lockdown crap. The lack of them actually practicing and competing has taken its toll

Now they wanna go on TickTock and their iphones.

I have no issue having them do this daily, not at all. I dont believe it to be overtraining. They were sore the first few days but so was I

Maybe she can add in a few weights and blend some weights into a session like this?

Just a thought, nothing expert about this workout at all. Def will improve their strength though.

I think so too! The only downside to this is that I won’t actually be there with her working on it. I think we might do some type of zoom meetings so I can give her feedback during her exercises.

I’m also going to add in some cone drills and ladder drills. And I think that should do.

The only weights I would have her lift would be doing some squats. Lighter weight high reps. Other than that everything else for a soccer athlete is going to be body weight exercises and cardio. For the cardio I would have her do a mix of endurance and performance. Maybe some long jogs one day and the next session 100yrd sprints. Another thing I would make sure she is doing daily would be foot work. Use the ladder l, hurdles and cones and make sure she is getting in plenty of foot work and speed drills.
my mindset towards sports and this really applies to every sport was always theirs going to be people faster and more talented than me but no one will be more conditioned or work harder. Putting in the extra work on top of extra work and making sure you are in elite shape and always trying to get better is what separates the men or women usually who move onto the next level.

Maybe i should've been more specific. On lifting days pick 1 upper(pip) and 1 lower(squat) movement and like said above, lower weight with higher reps. Focus on explosiveness. Maybe like a 5×5 of each or something like that. I like the hill sprint above too!! Great example of field/speed drill.

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
PM OR EMAIL FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

I like this idea^^^.. also have do plyometrics.
Will help her with agility strength cardio coordination.

Back