• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

NEW MEMBER ALERT! Mini Bio Included!

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to ASF bro! We always enjoy having competitive bbers here, despite most of us being rec lifters.

As far as your cycle, it's really nothing personal but as a few guys have pointed out, you simply don't need that much letro or even letro period. Atleast with the doses you're on. If I had to use letro I would use maybe one 2.5mg tablet per week and go from there. Better is to use maybe 2-3 tablets per week of either aromasin or Arimidex as they won't crush your estrogen so dramatically. Letro is more for guys running grams of gear and even still, most of those guys aren't using letro.

Also, you're better off consistently pinning every other day. That's how short esters need to be run, because what's the point in being consistent for three days a week, then going 3 days without pinning (Sat & Sun) and experience a dip in hormones over the weekend when you're resting and recovering? Keep those hormones up high by pinning every other day bro! Also, you shouldn't lower dose in the last semester of your cycle, if anything you really need to either maintain the dose or go up to keep gaining. Many will argue with that but the reality is gains are dose dependent assuming training and diet are on point. Not saying you need crazy amounts but lowering the dose at the peak of the cycle won't be helpful in any way.

I appreciate the through response. I'll take your advice.

No offense, but you need to do a lot more research. I'm injecting cyp 3x week. Why? One, it keeps the levels more stable. Two, much less volume of oil in each pin (for example, if I was running 750mg per week, I'd have to shoot 3cc--and that would be just for my test). I mean, yeah, if I was running trt I would do once a week *if* I was being lazy. Typically 2x a week though.

But hey, to each their own. It's your body.

Here's a handy tool to plot your cycle so you can see the peaks and valleys.
https://www.steroidplotter.com/

I see what you're saying. Thanks for the advice and for the plotter!

Test p 3x a week is doable, but I'd switch to eod(every other day), so 3x every 6 days. Do the same with npp. 8 weeks of 20mg dbol is fine. Too much letro, if you didn’t purchase already then aromasin is the best choice.
,12.5mg 2-3x a week

Honestly you might not need an AI don’t take things you don’t need. Get bloods done. Also there is no need for Letro. The idea that it’s the strongest and that’s why you’re using it shows you’re not ready to do anything.
What do you mean by up and coming bodybuilder? I’m curious about what your actual meals are daily. How much do you weigh and how tall are you?

Last edited:
Back