• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NEW MEMBER ALERT! Mini Bio Included!

AllIslandGear

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I'm excited to have newly joined the forum!

I am an up and coming bodybuilder, 24 years old... I have done a few test cycles, have found some bunk gear and have had some very good gear.
I have messed around with some other things such as prohormones, dbol, and some natural test booting supplements.

My diet is pretty clean, all I eat is chicken broccoli and rice 3 times a day lol... breakfast is eggs, oats, and asparagus. I do get cravings and I have one
hell of a sweet tooth so you can find me snacking on ice cream or cookies at any time of the day between meals. I'll often do a protein shake with milk before bed to get a 5th meal in...

I've been lifting for about 4 years, other than that this is pretty much all I know about bodybuilding.

Just started a 14 week cycle of:

Week 1-4
Letrozole 2.5mg daily in the AM
Dbol 20mg daily (10mg in the AM /10mg in the PM)
Test P 100mg 3x/week
NPP 100mg 3x/week

Week 5-10 (the only change here for these weeks is the Test and NPP go up 50mg/day)
Test P 150mg 3x/week
NPP 150mg 3x/week

Week 11-14 (all numbers go back and mimic weeks 1-4, in my head it makes sense to cycle down... also note the clomid as PCT)
Test P 100mg 3x/week
NPP 100mg 3x/week
Clomid 100mg/day from weeks 13-14. Weeks 15-17 dose lowers to 50mg/day

This is my intro!
-AllIsland

Hey brother welcome to the board great guys and info here. Make sure you take a look at the rules.

Quick question why did you choose to start with letro and not arimidex or aromasin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Just my .02 but I haven’t seen many people run dbol for 14weeks.

Hey brother welcome to the board great guys and info here. Make sure you take a look at the rules.

Quick question why did you choose to start with letro and not arimidex or aromasin?

What Bigj said

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

On behalf of basicstero.ws welcome to ASF. Off the top of my head any oral besides proviron for 10 weeks is a bad idea. The other thing is that you would be better suited running test e or c over prop if your injecting 3x a week. Stability is going to be crucial while running the nandrolone so eod is best for prop or long ester 2x a week the npp will be ok 2x a week, but if your test fluctuates it can cause come unwanted side effects.

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Like most guys that posted I’m very confused about your cycle here. I think you may need alittle help with that.

@bigjape34 Thanks! And I heard it was the one of, if not the, strongest AIs you can get and I have a veerrry mild case of sensitivity below the nips that needs to go bye bye 😒. Would you recommend adex or asin?

Last edited:

Well thanks! And I believe It has the reputation as one of the best AIs to use for gyno... i have a very mild sensitivity that needs to go bye bye. Would you recommend the Adex or asin? Perhaps I should lower the letro to Eod...

Welcome

Max

On behalf of basicstero.ws welcome to ASF. Off the top of my head any oral besides proviron for 10 weeks is a bad idea. The other thing is that you would be better suited running test e or c over prop if your injecting 3x a week. Stability is going to be crucial while running the nandrolone so eod is best for prop or long ester 2x a week the npp will be ok 2x a week, but if your test fluctuates it can cause come unwanted side effects.

Thanks for the welcome. From what I know. Test P half lifde is 2 to 3 days. E is 4 to 5. C is 7 to 8. I would never inject a cypionate 3x per week... i would pin it once per week. As far as E goes, I would do it at most 2x per week. Test P 3x per week. That's what I've gathered... if I'm wrong please fill me in with good reasons why! 😁 NPP should have a half life of 2 to 3 days as well from what I have researched.... could you tell me what would happen if the test fluctuates? I'm only on 100mg 3x/week of both... i believe it to be a very mild cycle... but really

Thanks for the advice!!!

Get Shredded!
No disrespect man but seeing your cycle it’s very clear you need to do some serious research on this stuff. Letro isn’t used as an ai to be used everyday. Almost beginners ever know dbol for 14 weeks is a horrible idea.

I just did the math on my stack... I'll be on it for 7 weeks, I copied and pasted the formatting for the weeks above... must have forgot to fix that one 😁🤣 I only have 100 tabs at 50mg so it'll be gone by week 8

Letro 2.5 every day for 300 mg a week of test ? All of my joints would hurt and my dick wouldn’t work . Have you ran this protocol before ?

I would never inject a cypionate 3x per week... i would pin it once per week. As far as E goes, I would do it at most 2x per week.

No offense, but you need to do a lot more research. I'm injecting cyp 3x week. Why? One, it keeps the levels more stable. Two, much less volume of oil in each pin (for example, if I was running 750mg per week, I'd have to shoot 3cc--and that would be just for my test). I mean, yeah, if I was running trt I would do once a week *if* I was being lazy. Typically 2x a week though.

But hey, to each their own. It's your body.

Here's a handy tool to plot your cycle so you can see the peaks and valleys.
https://www.steroidplotter.com/

Well thanks! And I believe It has the reputation as one of the best AIs to use for gyno... i have a very mild sensitivity that needs to go bye bye. Would you recommend the Adex or asin? Perhaps I should lower the letro to Eod...

The real indicator would be getting bloods but if your dead set on using letro I would do 1.25 mon and Thursday but I’d say adex .5mg EOD if you’re sensitive but bloods will be the real teller.

Welcome to ASF bro! We always enjoy having competitive bbers here, despite most of us being rec lifters.

As far as your cycle, it's really nothing personal but as a few guys have pointed out, you simply don't need that much letro or even letro period. Atleast with the doses you're on. If I had to use letro I would use maybe one 2.5mg tablet per week and go from there. Better is to use maybe 2-3 tablets per week of either aromasin or Arimidex as they won't crush your estrogen so dramatically. Letro is more for guys running grams of gear and even still, most of those guys aren't using letro.

Also, you're better off consistently pinning every other day. That's how short esters need to be run, because what's the point in being consistent for three days a week, then going 3 days without pinning (Sat & Sun) and experience a dip in hormones over the weekend when you're resting and recovering? Keep those hormones up high by pinning every other day bro! Also, you shouldn't lower dose in the last semester of your cycle, if anything you really need to either maintain the dose or go up to keep gaining. Many will argue with that but the reality is gains are dose dependent assuming training and diet are on point. Not saying you need crazy amounts but lowering the dose at the peak of the cycle won't be helpful in any way.

Back