Pharmacom Store

T.N.E and Test Base

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts
    Rep Points

T.N.E and Test Base

I've had little experience with this item, and I'm looking for some wisdom. I've gotten multiple answers in my research as most people do with any AAS because everyone reacts differently.

So Question #1
    Is T.N.E and Test Base the same compound if its both in oil. I understand there is a water version, but are these 2 the same.

Question #2
    Because it is absorbed so fast into the system and out as quick. Am I to assume I'll have less estro sides or more estro sides.

I understand to add the total mg to my cruise dose and to adjust my A.I accordingly. But will the short peak in test levels create a peak in estro levels as well???

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    542 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by shawn4425 View Post
    I've had little experience with this item, and I'm looking for some wisdom. I've gotten multiple answers in my research as most people do with any AAS because everyone reacts differently.

So Question #1
    Is T.N.E and Test Base the same compound if its both in oil. I understand there is a water version, but are these 2 the same.
    TNE and Test Base are general terms for any form of Testosterone with no ester. TNE = Testosterone no ester. This term can be applied to oil or water based. Testosterone Suspension specifically refers to water based.

-Water based = Hits faster and harder (30-60 mins). Wears off quicker. Can be difficult/painful to pin. Can have PIP.
    -Oil based = Takes a bit longer to work (2-3 hours). Typically uses harsh solvents which aren't too good for you to inject. Easier to pin but can sting a bit, can also have some pip.

Question #2
    Because it is absorbed so fast into the system and out as quick. Am I to assume I'll have less estro sides or more estro sides.
    Likely more estro sides because the rapid peak of Test will result in a rapid peak of estro.
    I understand to add the total mg to my cruise dose and to adjust my A.I accordingly. But will the short peak in test levels create a peak in estro levels as well???
    Yes most likely. Most AI's half lives are long enough that you don't have to time your AI dosage with your TNE dose. Just make sure you are taking enough total AI throughout the week to combat the extra e2 from the TNE.

​Answers in red.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jozifp103 View Post
    ​Answers in red.
    Thankyou so much. I will keep this in mind when I use it