• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pain in the ass after injection

Edraulic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wondering why my glute is sore 30 hours after injection? Just got my first order of test c and after first injection my glute is sore. Do not have that problem at all with the pharmaceutical prescription stuff I use. Does it have something to do with how it's made? Doesn't seem to have the kick the prescription stuff has either although it's supposed to be 250 where the scribed is 200

Could be the carrier oil that your body doesn’t like . What kind of kick are you talking about ? How long have you been using it

Yes this was the first of the new. I usually feel like a caged gorilla about 6 -12 hours after injection

I have been on trt for about 8 months now. That was the first time I had used the new stuff I had ordered. Maybe should give it more time?

Wow.

Attachments

• 21DBD38B-E05F-4B66-853E-2A4780323D17.jpeg
    21DBD38B-E05F-4B66-853E-2A4780323D17.jpeg
    20 KB · Views: 58
You feel like a caged gorilla off test C in 6 to 12 hours?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes this was the first of the new. I usually feel like a caged gorilla about 6 -12 hours after injection

That feeling does diminish over time the longer you are on trt. Not discounting what you're experiencing, just a heads up.

I have been on trt for about 8 months now. That was the first time I had used the new stuff I had ordered. Maybe should give it more time?

I'll usually give new stuff the benefit of the doubt until I've injected it a few times. Just to make sure it wasn't a "one off". Could be a higher concentration of solvent in the new stuff too. Carrier oil as mentioned, higher concentrated gear, etc, etc. Lots of variables. Tbh, my glutes have been nailed so many times, I pretty much *always* get a nice lump and pain any more (and it usually lasts about 3-4 days). Regardless of what I'm using.

I do agree with you. It has diminished a bit over time but still makes me feel great. Maybe a bit over exaggerated on the gorilla part though. Ok so I'm gonna have to get used to it I guess. Thanks alot for the info guys

I do agree with you. It has diminished a bit over time but still makes me feel great. Maybe a bit over exaggerated on the gorilla part though. Ok so I'm gonna have to get used to it I guess. Thanks alot for the info guys
What brand of gear are you using ? Some people’s gear just hurts .

I notice when I blast lately the kick isn't like it used to be. I was a raging boner all day long. Now it's like eh. Whatever

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Just wondering why my glute is sore 30 hours after injection? Just got my first order of test c and after first injection my glute is sore. Do not have that problem at all with the pharmaceutical prescription stuff I use. Does it have something to do with how it's made? Doesn't seem to have the kick the prescription stuff has either although it's supposed to be 250 where the scribed is 200
I discovered a 23G x 1.5, dont move the rig, take your time and ***BOOM***,
zero pip, it's awesome. The trick is dont swirl the fucking pin around like you're stirring creamer in a coffee and use a 23g x 1.5 in the ass meat.

Hey bro just wanted to give you my 2 cents here and in no way am I more experienced or knowledgeable than the guys in here but just kinda want to put this out there plus maybe get some feedback from the guys on here for myself too. Have you tried subq injections. I have been on trt for 8 years and for the first 2 years only did IM then heard about subq so I tried it did my bloodwork and everything came back the same my dr had no clue. So it does work thats anecdotal of course so can't guarantee it works for you. But it's painless I use I think a 28 gauge needle pinch the fat up on my thigh and its smooth as butter no pain at all. The "caged gorilla" feeling goes away the longer you are on it in my experience I remember when I first went on it a couple days after my injections I felt incredible but that didn't last forever now I barely notice it.

Back