• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

newish

beastmode1985

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hey guys ,,
been creeping on here for awhile , just kinda reading as much as i can , soak up as much as this little brain can lol ,
and amist all of this , i forgot to pop in and say whats up ,,

on a cruise due to covid19 ATM , but my next cycle will be

700mg test-E wk 16wks
350mg tren E wk 5 wks (this will be my second go with this compound,, first time was 200mg wk for 5 wks)
EQ 400mg wk 16 wks
dbol 40 mg split 3x day for 4 weeks after 1 week into the cycle

AI - .5MG - 1MG pill EOD as needed
CABER --AS NEEDED .25 - .50MG WK

stats -5' 9" hanging on around %12-15% BF (can see abs yet)
187lbs

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to ASF.
Lots of quality information and knowledge available here. Make sure you read and understand the forum rules first and foremost.
Look around, do some research, and get active.
If you need any help feel free to reach out to myself or any one of the puritysourcelabs.ru team.

Welcome to the Covid cruise club. I'm right there with you.. hopefully things open up soon so we can blast off again.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum! Be sure to take a good look around.

welcome to ASF..strong cycle...TREN is crazy I love it in the beginning then I am not so sure when I start getting moody and snap..lol gotta be aware of it

Get Shredded!
Welcome to ASF. That cycle looks strong!

yea this cycle is doing me pretty good, bench up almost 100 pounds ,, all lifts up at least 60 pounds,, and great pumps too,, best part is , i didnt even add the tren yet to really get it going

Back