• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Scientific study that might have you rethink your RAD-140 dose!

A.font401

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
1c7a82e28f7c4892257646029826da16.jpg

So this video will make you consider upping your rad-140 dose more than double without a worry of any negative effects. So as you may or may not know most people will dose this around 20mg or so and anymore is considered to be crazy or unsafe! Well here we have a video with a scientific study to back up people taking 50mg,100mg and even 150mg are pretty much fine other than the same similar side effects rad-140 will give you. Liver values weren’t terrible like one would think they would be, and all subjects were on these doses for over 6 weeks!!

Watch the video and let me know your view on the dosages you have taken vs what these patients were given!

https://youtu.be/mopaj37KbkQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is great news!
I hope they continue on with studies and stop them like they do with all the rest.

That's an interesting study, I've yet to try RAD140. Derrick makes some great videos on SARMS.

He probably has by far the most content on sarms and peptides I’ve seen!

He probably has by far the most content on sarms and peptides I’ve seen!

Yes he definitely has the best information out there that I've seen

Back