• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cbc with differential/platelet

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What exactly am I looking at ? Can one of you vets please tell me how my bloods look ? I know I need to donate blood ASAP but how’s everything else? Also these were taken when I had a kidney stone so this is why I had high wbc.

501cf902d6d6a7e5aa39ca72f970c423.plist

06529c1192e12257b36b1abc46f66da4.plist

20b4bb4fa47dcfcdf0a10205c4f7d4cf.plist

d4ee523471fe57a968345bfafc74d1cd.plist

Last edited:
The wbc may be from gh. Ill leave the rest to others. I will say this tho, being sick fucks up bloodwork so id have new done now that ur better rather than worry on this batch

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
PM OR EMAIL FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

Hematocrit levels and RBC are high. Be sure your well hydrated before bloods and your hematocrit should drop a bit. RBC not so sure. Probably a good idea to donate. My levels were very similar.

Hematocrit levels and RBC are high. Be sure your well hydrated before bloods and your hematocrit should drop a bit. RBC not so sure. Probably a good idea to donate. My levels were very similar.
I donated double red blood cells yesterday. Hopefully I’m good to go now :)

exogenous AAS induces Erythrocytosis not Polycythemia. Theres been a lot of scientific medical literature that makes it seem as though Erythrocytosis = Polycythemia . Polycythemia is associated with an increased risk of VTE and its a hypercoagulable state because you have an increased Blood concentration of leukocytes , platelets and erythrocytes.

Back