• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

6 Wks No package

I live in la county but its been stuck in la ..anyone know why it hasn't arrive to me yet? here is the tracking ..

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in la county but its been stuck in la ..anyone know why it hasn't arrive to me yet? here is the tracking ..

If anyone tells you they know the reason behind this they'd be lying.

Tracking info has been sorta crazy as of late, even after it arrives in destination country. There's nothing anyone can do but wait.

And should anything happen, you'll get a re-ship, like everyone else.

If anyone tells you they know the reason behind this they'd be lying.

Tracking info has been sorta crazy as of late, even after it arrives in destination country. There's nothing anyone can do but wait.

And should anything happen, you'll get a re-ship, like everyone else.

I understand. its just crazy cuz its been 7 weeks now.

I understand. its just crazy cuz its been 7 weeks now.

Brother I waited about nine weeks and it was because of the covid crap but it arrived no worries just be patient. Its not sources fault theres nothing they can do once its in the mail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why these companies are constantly running promos. If you're smart, you can get some great gear pretty fairly priced. It just takes a while.
Finding someone who has Pharma, at a fair price, and doesn't take forever (local) is hard to find. Also, as said before, this wait time is out of the norm.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update BigVee! Would you mind telling us from which warehouse if possible?

Don't they have like 6 warehouses now? I understand 1 or 2 and possibly paying extra shipping, but when there's six warehouses and everything is so spread out, I don't think the customer should take the hit with extra shipping. Especially because it's higher in $25-$40 range.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah brother its gotten bad here already with close to 36,000 new cases in 4 days just my state alone

You may be in my state lol

Don't they have like 6 warehouses now? I understand 1 or 2 and possibly paying extra shipping, but when there's six warehouses and everything is so spread out, I don't think the customer should take the hit with extra shipping. Especially because it's higher in $25-$40 range.

You are correct. Maybe 7 actually now lol.
But yeah a different shipping fee from each I believe and that certainly adds up.

I believe Steroidify works out of 11 different warehouses.

You can think of it as several sources in one website.

I understand the implications, but it's how the company is setup and each package coming from a different warehouse will obviously has its costs. But OTOH, you have the most permissive re-ship policy and largest selection in the business.

Last time I asked range was $20-35, which I believe is around what most sources charge.

A source can't please everyone. And Steroidify is always sweetening the deals with promos, auctions, half-priced items, loyalty discounts, lab tested items, fair and polite customer service and what we believe to be high quality products. Plus 12 years of experience and the peace of mind that you won't be scammed out of your money.

There's always a trade-off.

I believe Steroidify works out of 11 different warehouses.

You can think of it as several sources in one website.

I understand the implications, but it's how the company is setup and each package coming from a different warehouse will obviously has its costs. But OTOH, you have the most permissive re-ship policy and largest selection in the business.

Last time I asked range was $20-35, which I believe is around what most sources charge.

A source can't please everyone. And Steroidify is always sweetening the deals with promos, auctions, half-priced items, loyalty discounts, lab tested items, fair and polite customer service and what we believe to be high quality products. Plus 12 years of experience and the peace of mind that you won't be scammed out of your money.

There's always a trade-off.
I agree.
I was just giving my opinion and I think y'all do a very good job for such a large op.
I meant no disrespect whatsoever. I just thought it may help your business in some way for customers ordering from 3+ warehouses to be given some sort of a break. However, I do understand each pack is sent separately and costs do occur so I don't know how that could work anyways lol

Here’s an idea, start stocking each of your warehouses with the same products so guys don’t have to pay separate ship charges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Here’s an idea, start stocking each of your warehouses with the same products so guys don’t have to pay separate ship charges.

It doesn't work like that, sorry...

Back