GH Serum Baseline

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points

GH Serum Baseline

Yelp! Baseline serum came back at 0.1!!! Still pending IGF-1. Seen some other folks around here post similar baseline. I am 33 by the way. Actually started GH today at 2iu and have been feeling nauseous out of nowhere. Body freaking out? Any experts on the subject care to give some possible explanations.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,980 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Txredhulk View Post
    Yelp! Baseline serum came back at 0.1!!! Still pending IGF-1. Seen some other folks around here post similar baseline. I am 33 by the way. Actually started GH today at 2iu and have been feeling nauseous out of nowhere. Body freaking out? Any experts on the subject care to give some possible explanations.
    Well congratulations for taking the time to get a baseline test. Did you feel off and if, so, how long? Nausea can be a side effect of just injecting yourself. It will subside. May wanna split and do 1iu . You actually qualify for getting human growth hormone and if you have a PPO, they should pay for it, even if they try to deny claim at first; physician and GH rep can send paperwork that makes them pay! I have a friend that had that exact baseline. I think he is a year or two older. Iíll tell you this. His gh serum went to 43 after doing a 10iu protocol, and after using 4ius a day for the past 6 months he has improved in so many ways. His gh serum was like 100 as well when he baselined. Here is a igf-1 chart by age. These are all acceptable levels according to Endocrinologist.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points

Max, I appreciate the response. I got the baseline because today I started my HGH cycle. I made the stupid mistake of never getting a baseline for my testosterone since I figured I'd be on TRT sooner or later. A)HGH is expensive so I needed to make sure the source is legit and B) learned from my previous mistake. When I blast AAS, I pin daily so doubt the nausea is coming from injecting myself. Rxlist.com has nausea as a side effect for somatropin injection so maybe I started reading too much into it. I will be lowering down to 1iu and then bump it up by 0.5iu every 4th day or so.

Norditropin Flexpro is listed as tier 2 in my HMO coverage which requires a PA so I will be discussing this with my doctor.

Any tips on how to bring it up to his attention? haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,980 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Txredhulk View Post
    Max, I appreciate the response. I got the baseline because today I started my HGH cycle. I made the stupid mistake of never getting a baseline for my testosterone since I figured I'd be on TRT sooner or later. A)HGH is expensive so I needed to make sure the source is legit and B) learned from my previous mistake. When I blast AAS, I pin daily so doubt the nausea is coming from injecting myself. Rxlist.com has nausea as a side effect for somatropin injection so maybe I started reading too much into it. I will be lowering down to 1iu and then bump it up by 0.5iu every 4th day or so.

Norditropin Flexpro is listed as tier 2 in my HMO coverage which requires a PA so I will be discussing this with my doctor.

Any tips on how to bring it up to his attention? haha
    Use the bloodwork. It is legitimate and let him know that you felt something was really off and you have a family member that has the same situation (like a cousin/around same age) and he went over all his info w you and that is why you had the test done. It is best to go to a endocrinologist or menís health/Trt clinic locally. The new law doesnít require a referral but you could let your primary know so he doesnít think your going behind his back. He may be all for helping you. HMO def will deny but, your physician can contest w/you. Also, the gh companies have special programs to assist you in getting it, especially if your in low-middle income. Sandoz has a $5k savings card discount per year for Omnitrope.

Max