• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What’s the highest you’d be comfortable having your e2 at on all year on TRT?

Hex Mad House

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know it’s subjective to many on how you feel but is there a safe/unsafe range you don’t want to cross given the length of time (years) you’ll be on? What’s the highest safe or lowest unsafe number that would make you start an AI?

didn't use an AI for 8-10 weeks doing daily subq had me at 111 estrogen, I didn't have any tangible sides from this and I have felt high E symptoms of being really emotional from taking a 300mg shot all at once before so I do have some Idea of what high E feels like, never felt that while on normal TRT without using an AI

40-50. Past that my titty hurts. I'm super sensitive to it for some reason though.

For the last year, I've been on 250-300 mg a week. For the year before that, I was experimenting with 1 gram to 500mg a week for TRT. I never had to take anything for E2.

Everyone's different though. Best way is to get your blood checked after a while and see. Also go by how you feel. If your erections are good, nipples fine etc, then you may like it a bit higher.

Been using 200 mg test cyp / week for 11 weeks now. at week 6 had my bloods done and here were the results:
Total T = 1281
Free T = 31.3
E 2 = 89.7

Have had no side effects from the out of range E2. I have heard that due to my Total T being in the supraphysiological range it's only logical that my E2 should follow. I have changed from pinning twice a week to micro dosing every day which should lower my E2. I'll get blood work done in Oct and see what effects daily injections have had. All in all, I feel great with no bad sides.

I am coming up on time for bloods in a few weeks. It will be the first check of them since I started 200 mg/wk cyp for TRT. I am pretty anxious to see how everything looks. So far, so good on the “feels” with the TRT! I guess I had just gotten use to feeling like shit. It’s easy to lose that general sense of well-being that we sometimes take for granted.

You'll know when your e2 is off. Most pronounced is in the sexual department. If you have a hard time maintaining an erection, your errction is soft and not fully hard, takes a long time (if ever) to ejaculate, etc.

Other symptoms are sore nipples, only happened to me one time out of three years of TRT higher doses.

There are many sides of e2 and just as many benefits. It's hard to tell without blood work until you get used to knowing your body.

At 148 I started having my socks sting a bit from edema the doctor was like how tf do you not have any issues anyway to this day that's the biggest issue I've had so I feel safe as far as gyno and take the least ai I can get away with oh and that was prescribed @ 400 week

You'll know when your e2 is off. Most pronounced is in the sexual department. If you have a hard time maintaining an erection, your errction is soft and not fully hard, takes a long time (if ever) to ejaculate, etc.

Other symptoms are sore nipples, only happened to me one time out of three years of TRT higher doses.

There are many sides of e2 and just as many benefits. It's hard to tell without blood work until you get used to knowing your body.

When your erection is softer and takes long to ejaculate, is that a sign of low E2?

Since starting trt 3 weeks ago my energy levels are better. I also feel better but I notice it takes more for me to get an erection and doesn’t feel as hard as before trt. I take 200 mg cyp split into 2 shots on weds and sat. On Thursday and Sunday I take .5 mg Anastrozole. MWF I take clomid and 50mg of winny daily. All dr prescribed. Suppose to get bloods in about another week or so.

Is anybody lower than 200 a week?

At 150 a week - horny as a teenager and rock hard - haven't done a blood test yet, so no idea what my estrogen is, but I tend not to use AI much (usually never) even on cycle (except for the week or three precontest).

Since starting trt 3 weeks ago my energy levels are better. I also feel better but I notice it takes more for me to get an erection and doesn’t feel as hard as before trt. I take 200 mg cyp split into 2 shots on weds and sat. On Thursday and Sunday I take .5 mg Anastrozole. MWF I take clomid and 50mg of winny daily. All dr prescribed. Suppose to get bloods in about another week or so.

Your balance is probably off. If your erections were harder before TRT, despite lower test levels, that shows that your body had everything dialed in as far as T to E ratios. You may need to up the AI to .5mg 3x/per week or EOD, but let's let your doctor decide that since he's earned his MD. I personally need that amount on 500mg of test, but everyone's different and we're all "special".

Is anybody lower than 200 a week?

At 150 a week - horny as a teenager and rock hard - haven't done a blood test yet, so no idea what my estrogen is, but I tend not to use AI much (usually never) even on cycle (except for the week or three precontest).

When I finally do go down to a cruise, I'm planning to use Sust 350 and do 1/2cc once per week, so 175mg. I don't care about stable levels and all that crap, I'm just trying to de-emphasize all the pinning and constantly needing to monitor myself. If I can deal with being off everything for a month, I think 175 of sust once per week will feel like Heaven compared to that, lol. I plan to not use any AI as well. Let's see if I get granite hard boners or soft, floppy noodles. In either case, it won't stop me from getting my nut out, I promise you that.

Last edited:
Your balance is probably off. If your erections were harder before TRT, despite lower test levels, that shows that your body had everything dialed in as far as T to E ratios. You may need to up the AI to .5mg 3x/per week or EOD, but let's let your doctor decide that since he's earned his MD. I personally need that amount on 500mg of test, but everyone's different and we're all "special".

Yea, that’s why I have been just kinda sticking it out until I get bloods done to see where I am at. My E was at 40.6 pre, so just waiting to see where am at now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it’s subjective to many on how you feel but is there a safe/unsafe range you don’t want to cross given the length of time (years) you’ll be on? What’s the highest safe or lowest unsafe number that would make you start an AI?

I try to keep E2 in the twenties. I seem to have lower SHBG, and I believe therefore that my free E (along with free test) is higher than others at the same total E.

Lots of guys run higher and are comfortable, but I’m a bit of an aromatizer, and seem to get high-E symptoms above about 25.

Dr was taking too long to order my blood work. So I took it upon myself to stop my AI for a week or two and see how I felt. Low and behold, my erections can back to the norm if not a little better. My AI must have been just crushing my E on trt dose. I would assume my body is just adjusting itself at this point: no crazy water bloat or sore nips. So I think it's a good point for my body. If he doesn't want to do blood work in the next week or two, I will go ahead and pay for it even though I usually get it covered with insurance if he orders it.

Dr was taking too long to order my blood work. So I took it upon myself to stop my AI for a week or two and see how I felt. Low and behold, my erections can back to the norm if not a little better. My AI must have been just crushing my E on trt dose. I would assume my body is just adjusting itself at this point: no crazy water bloat or sore nips. So I think it's a good point for my body. If he doesn't want to do blood work in the next week or two, I will go ahead and pay for it even though I usually get it covered with insurance if he orders it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok that's good to know. I'm glad you didn't follow my suggestion of increasing the AI.

I guess since you didn't mention having low libido, I assumed you may have high E.

Typically:

Low E = erections but no libido and/or can't orgasm.
High E = libido intact, but soft or dying erections during sex. (Deca dick type symptoms, which is often caused by the upregulation of E receptors caused by Deca)

Get Shredded!
Ok that's good to know. I'm glad you didn't follow my suggestion of increasing the AI.

I guess since you didn't mention having low libido, I assumed you may have high E.

Typically:

Low E = erections but no libido and/or can't orgasm.
High E = libido intact, but soft or dying erections during sex. (Deca dick type symptoms, which is often caused by the upregulation of E receptors caused by Deca)

Yeah wasn't sure without getting blood drawn, but I figured it was, in my opinion, easier to stop taking AI and go from there.

Back