• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Atilis Gym New Jersey opens in violation + Police and SWAT

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is happening LIVE Monday 5/18 at 9:30 am

The gym owners decided to open up in violation of the States Corona Virus ban of gym.
Now several hundreds of gym members have shown up. Police were supposedly threatening to arrest the owners and any gym members attempting to enter.

And the members there are reporting the Police have now blocked the entrances and that they have a SWAT team there.

https://m.facebook.com/videos/live/m/redirect/10158167041857980/?_rdr

or if that link fails for you, go to OPEN NEW JERSEY on facebook and scroll down until you see the video.

Last edited:
I wish I was there. Fuck the tyrannical government and those cops if they are arrest one person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe we should have had an ASF meet and train session there LMAO. A real show of meathead force!

The gym owners decided to open up in violation of the States Corona Virus ban of gym.
Now several hundreds of gym members have shown up. Police were supposedly threatening to arrest the owners and any gym members attempting to enter.

And the members there are reporting the Police have now blocked the entrances and that they have a SWAT team there.

or if that link fails for you, go to OPEN NEW JERSEY on facebook and scroll down until you see the video.
This is America now & unless we stand up for the Constitution it's game over. Look up DARPA'S HYDROGEL that will turn us unti partial AI.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It is sad what has happened to this country. The issue is we all let it happen and continue to do so. They brainwashed a few generations via school and college. Whenever you hear the words "think tank" more times than naught they are an enemy of the U.S.A. they get money injected via enemies that hate not being able to control people. Places like China, Israel, Muslim countries. America would never be beaten in a heads up war that involves the citizens and any tactician easily understood this. So they used our beliefs, systems, government, institutions, against us. Believe it or not this Covid-19 virus is a blessing in disguise that may just end up saving us all. The great awakening is happening. It will get bloody, Americans will kill each other until one group wins. Then it is on to bigger fish.... like China. The alternative is to do nothing and let "them" win. I have faith America will pull through. Purge the traitors. Get ready for the Boogaloo, stock up on ammo, food, and water.

I remember I was Ft Bragg in 1990. I was talking to a Sargent from 5th group spec forces they were heading to South America. Hear was legal until 1990. I asked him why did they make gear illegal. He said because they work, weak people can be controlled. He said then they take your herbs & vitamins. I wasn't sure what to think about that at the time. But it makes sense now. See our food chain. Soon it'll be expensive & hard for us to get our protein. That's why they'll want the gyms closed too to keep us unhealthy. We have some challenging times ahead of us. Meanwhile our Military is spread all over the world.

Maybe we should have had an ASF meet and train session there LMAO. A real show of meathead force!

You flip flop on this all the time. What’s your real opinion on covid without playing both sides?

You flip flop on this all the time. What’s your real opinion on covid without playing both sides?

Thanks for your input and very much appreciated. I really liked the fact you follow me around :)

Why not help me out then if you are so interested in me?

Thanks for your input and very much appreciated. I really liked the fact you follow me around :)

Why not help me out then if you are so interested in me?

Ok sure. What do you need help with?

You’ve been on these boards forever. You’d think you would know everything there’s is to know about steroids and lifting anyway.

How much are you benching these days?

What’s your cycle plan this year?

Run a log or something. It’s like you’re just creeping around making dumb comments. You’re that weird uncle that everyone has and tries to avoid.

What’s your opinion on covid? You deflected that question completely.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
So we're never going outside again, right?
I mean, way more people get skin cancer from the sun that CV19.
Maybe ban the sun? What's the answer? OMG ask the government....hahahaha

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Ok sure. What do you need help with?

You’ve been on these boards forever. You’d think you would know everything there’s is to know about steroids and lifting anyway.

How much are you benching these days?

What’s your cycle plan this year?

Run a log or something. It’s like you’re just creeping around making dumb comments. You’re that weird uncle that everyone has and tries to avoid.

What’s your opinion on covid? You deflected that question completely.
OK how do I know you are just being an ass? You deflected that one.

Just to explain tactics, Do not travel to go to "hot spots" that is the worst thing you can do. By "hot spots" I mean any place that seemingly needs men at arms to show up to combat this thuggery. Stay put protect your family, friends, neighborhood. If you leave who is taking care of your area, nobody and that is when they got you. This has to be done orderly state by state by the locals until the foothold is strong enough in places we do not have to worry about away from home attacks(at least on a whole). Please realize some police and MP will side with the government, some will not. We will need their help, they have info we do not have. I advise getting a C.B. or short wave radio. One of the first acts I would make sure is acquiring local radio stations for larger distance communications. and working out some kind of cipher to allow encrypted communications. Do not use fear, but show compassion, but be firm in your beliefs. This means drawing a line in the sand and making sure those around you know what that line is. Friend and enemy alike. Lucky for us we already have that line, it was written for us by our founding fathers, the constitution and it's legal amendments along with the bill of rights.

There is no going back, there is no way to vote are selves out of this mess. You either accept this tyranny and become a slave, or you fight for freedom. Deep down we all know this, but the side of us that wants to live peaceful existence denies it in hopes of a false reality.

God Bless

Last edited:
You are in "the pit", an area of the board that is not all about our favorite topic. Besides you lost the argument already. If you just call somebody "a creepy uncle" that is called deflecting an attacking. Why not debate the real issue at hand. Then you straw manned the argument by bringing in an entirely different subject matter(working out) You can disagree with anybody but at least use the brain cells you (hopefully) have to do so in a manner befitting of a man. I mean I have to ask are you blind to what is going on in the world? Because that is what some of us are talking about here. regardless of your stance, I welcome your opinions and input and I am sure everybody else does too.

So we're never going outside again, right?
I mean, way more people get skin cancer from the sun that CV19.
Maybe ban the sun? What's the answer? OMG ask the government....hahahaha

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Thanksgiving, Christmas, arbor day, all birthdays, and all other activities have been cancelled for life due to this great overblown bullshit parade of Covid.

Looks like the cops stood down

But the protesters/members fear that when they leave, the cops will try and go in and arrest the owners, etc

so they are staying

As is they are trying to issue fines. With those people attending Drive In Churches, the fines were $500 dollars each, but the churches sued already and won.

I think we are going to see massive Lawsuits, people being fired and various Governors having massive backlash

This **** is completely out of control.

Reminds me of my arrest for 10 units of Test/Sust. 20+ cops and swat showed up. I lectured them saying look, if you have a warrant you can come here with 1 cop and I will sit and talk this out with you. Its fucking repulsive how these people act.

Can you imagine getting suited up in swat gear for a gym reopening, or a guy with a few bottles of Test? These cops are just as guilty imo for going along with it.

I always wondered how Nazi Germany had officers just go along with murdering millions.

Time to draw a line in the sand and choose a side.

Agreed Wesley imo if we stand together in peaceful noncompliance I think we can push back & win. Understand this most of the cops that swore to defend the Constitution have never read it much unless really understand it. Folks act as though we should plea to the government for our rights to WORK? Are you fng kidding me. Orders based on our safety the violate our Constitutional rights are still unlawful whether the intention is good. It's our obligation as citizens to stand in defiance of such orders. If we decide to push back in a violent manner we'll have martial law & they'll impose their will on us imo.

The Metroflex gym in my city defied the initial shut down order back in March. He held off closing down for about a week, but had to shut down when they threatened to pull his business license.

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

So.... when’s the progressive liberal democrat purge starting?

I mean what’s worse coronavirus or a Democratic politician/voter?

purge the real virus ...

You are in "the pit", an area of the board that is not all about our favorite topic. Besides you lost the argument already. If you just call somebody "a creepy uncle" that is called deflecting an attacking. Why not debate the real issue at hand. Then you straw manned the argument by bringing in an entirely different subject matter(working out) You can disagree with anybody but at least use the brain cells you (hopefully) have to do so in a manner befitting of a man. I mean I have to ask are you blind to what is going on in the world? Because that is what some of us are talking about here. regardless of your stance, I welcome your opinions and input and I am sure everybody else does too.

I understand your points. Perhaps I wasn’t entirely clear or focused in my post.

My original question still stands. I was asking @mindlesswork where he stands on this covid topic as he is in a unique situation. He apparently has an elderly mother that would be in the “at risk” category, while he is also an active gym goer. Seems like a relevant question in this thread.

Get Shredded!
I understand your points. Perhaps I wasn’t entirely clear or focused in my post.

My original question still stands. I was asking @mindlesswork where he stands on this covid topic as he is in a unique situation. He apparently has an elderly mother that would be in the “at risk” category, while he is also an active gym goer. Seems like a relevant question in this thread.

I still view this as a risk, from my own standpoint considering I had at least one relative who has had this virus and I am also in that high risk group due to my blood type which is type A. Thankfully I myself (nor my elderly mother) wasn't exposed as I have been working from home 100% (I'm a systems administrator for a local hospital) and hardly have gone places.

People need to feel safe before they will ever go back to doing things as they did before the pandemic. That is why we need some restrictions until a proven vaccine and a treatment is widely available. Not to mention each hospital having what they need when they do encounter COVID-19 cases.

Hope I have answered all your questions :)

Shit I posted that owner talking about opening up last week and he had valid points. What a fucking joke. One thing for sure, unlike WalMart that gym is not open to the public. It is open to members and just as much touching goes on in WalMart as does a gym. I'm so sick of this shit.

There is no "win" here yet for the gym owner.

The police avoided a violent confrontation because Fox & Friends was there filming live when the gym reopened.

BUT

They already served the owner with a summons, and he has a court date approaching.

The church cases are different - those wins are premised in the free exercise of religion clause of the First Amendment to the Constitution. The Founders did not insert a similar clause for "free exercise" as in just exercise (LOL!). Any win in court will have to be on a new theory, different from the church cases that are winning all over the country right now.

First let me say, you have shown your quality sir, your reply was courteous and to the point. I respect that. I can not answer for mindless, but here is my stance if any care.

Mother Nature will not be denied. Old people die. I am in the middle of a B.S.R.N. and I see old people who would rather be dead than suffer but are forced to hang on by relatives and laws that prevent them from checking out in a dignified manner. They are kept alive because it is profitable, or selfish family members. I aint going out like that. If it comes to a point I am unable to care for myself(again at an older age with no hope of true recovery) I will take a last ride if possible(muscle car of a cliff) or if unable, a bullet to the head.

I am at risk myself, asthma and over weight. It is why I came here. I am tired of it. I needed inspiration, and my days in the Gym were fond memories mostly. I have a two years to graduate and in that time I expect to be looking like a man again, instead of a bloated walrus(I aint that fat but ya know). I would rather die on my feet from a virus, than become a slave and prisoner in my own home. It should be a personal choice that each of us make and accept the consequences of that decision. Old people or at risk people should have some help, but not a free ride for the rest of their lives either. There are ways to work from home and still make it. They need to adjust their life style, not the rest of us.

At least one patron was also arrested leaving the gym after refusing to give his name.

[FONT=&quot]Murphy was asked Monday during his coronavirus briefing about the gym’s reopening and he suggested the efforts to enforce the closure order may ramp up Tuesday.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“We will take action,” Murphy said Monday. “If you show up at that gym tomorrow, there’s going to be a different reality than showing today.”

[/FONT]

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020...2nd-day-of-coronavirus-lockdown-defiance.html

At least one patron was also arrested leaving the gym after refusing to give his name.

[FONT=&quot]Murphy was asked Monday during his coronavirus briefing about the gym’s reopening and he suggested the efforts to enforce the closure order may ramp up Tuesday.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“We will take action,” Murphy said Monday. “If you show up at that gym tomorrow, there’s going to be a different reality than showing today.”

[/FONT]

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020...2nd-day-of-coronavirus-lockdown-defiance.html

That's sounds like a direct threat to cause physical harm.. to me anyway that's how I viewed it...

Back