• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dosage and playing it safe

Edraulic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it safe to run 300 mg a week split into two doses of 150 continuously as far as trt is concerned? Have been at 200 prescribed for almost 9 months now getting blood every 3 months.

Donate? Blood? Will this be something that throws a red flag to the trt doctor?

High hematocrit will get the docs attention. So donate via the Red Cross regularly and time your TRT docs bloodwork close to donation times.

Hematocrit will go up. Watch it. You may have to donate.

I've seen this comment made many times and want to comment. This isn't true for everyone. I'm an older guy been taking steroids on and off for years. My hematocrit has never got out of the normal zone, and I don't donate.(even though I should for other reasons)

I've seen this comment made many times and want to comment. This isn't true for everyone. I'm an older guy been taking steroids on and off for years. My hematocrit has never got out of the normal zone, and I don't donate.(even though I should for other reasons)

Agreed and why I said "watch it". Do you do anything special (supplements, etc) to help keep it down, or are you just lucky that way?

I just started upping dose a week ago so hopefully all will be good.

Agreed and why I said "watch it". Do you do anything special (supplements, etc) to help keep it down, or are you just lucky that way?

I just take the normal supps most others take....I'm just lucky.

When on test therapy it's a constant supply of test every week with no rest like if you are doing a cycle. If you up the dose a tad bit like from 200 per week to 300 per week is that still somewhat safe in the long run? Would I need any kind of post cycle therapy or would you just go back to the 200 per week after a while?

IML Gear Cream!
When on test therapy it's a constant supply of test every week with no rest like if you are doing a cycle. If you up the dose a tad bit like from 200 per week to 300 per week is that still somewhat safe in the long run? Would I need any kind of post cycle therapy or would you just go back to the 200 per week after a while?

The only way to truly answer that is having your blood work done so you can monitor your estrogen levels. My suggestion if you are like me with hrt, talk to your doctor if they aren't an asshole about it. I have an awesome dr who knows everything I run. 300mg a week will more than likely raise your test levels off the dr's chart, so I doubt you'll get a scrip for anymore than 200mg per week.

You're on trt. There is no pct. Just drop back to 200. And again, your hematocrit is likely to go up. If your doc sees it at 52 and thinks you're running 200mg test ew, he may think he needs to lower your dose back to 150 a week (or less) to keep your hematocrit in check.

Thanks for the info. I think I want to stay ahead of the curve and give blood. How many days before blood testing do I want to give?

Back