• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gh

beast405

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody ran bloods on the gh from these guys? I’ve never tried anything other than gererics but looking to upgrade. Input is appreciated. Thanks

Anybody ran bloods on the gh from these guys? I’ve never tried anything other than gererics but looking to upgrade. Input is appreciated. Thanks

There have been bloods ran on ZPtropin, Somatropin, and Ansomone in the past. They should be posted in the "Sticky" threads.

Last edited:
Hi brother, I guarantee you will like Ansomone.
You can try Ansomone, do a blood work, post your results on the forum and on the next order you will receive discount or free product (testosterone or what you'll need)

Sincerely, Alan

I've done bloods on zptropin and my igf was 526. I was running 3.5 ius 5 days a week for a month when I pulled bloods

Thanks for letting us know. That's some top-grade pharma HGH numbers.

Back