• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cycle

Mrpeanut

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ready to start my first cycle wanted to try sustanon 250 for twelve weeks and was wanting to add dbol for the final 6 weeks of the twelve. I'm trying to find how much how often of each. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated. Tia

Ready to start my first cycle wanted to try sustanon 250 for twelve weeks and was wanting to add dbol for the final 6 weeks of the twelve. I'm trying to find how much how often of each. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated. Tia

You should want to make this as simple as possible test cyp or E only 10 to 12 weeks 500 mg a week. Have ai on hand and pct ready to go! Learn your body on test only before you add other compounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test. E 500 for 12 weeks.then go from there (pct)

My first ever cycle was sust 250 for 8 weeks. It was heck of a kick start for a virgin body to gear. Strength, sex drive and all around well being is going to kick in fast. With that said, two things happened to me.

1) The pip from the sus was unbearable for a virgin muscle. It got to a point were I had sit with one butt cheek down on bench.

2) Test flu hit me hard on week two.

I am not against your first cycle being sust, but 12 weeks is long and you don't need the oral. Safe option would be test for 12 weeks, but again I really enjoyed the gains and the feeling on 8 weeks of sust.

Back