55 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for the update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Extremely rare I post anything on these forums. I do like the knowledge I've gained from some of u. I'm very grateful for that but too much negativity being said about a company I've personally used many, many times without the first hiccup. I had to say something bc man hu has came thru for me countless times and maybe I'm either just that lucky or these negative rare few that are bashing hu are just that, extremely rare. Can't please everybody so I'll just speak from my personal experiences which have all been spot on with no problems at all. Hu has always had quality raws, some of the best prices, and greaat customer service. I highly recommend HU to anyone looking for quality raws.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rawpharma View Post
    Extremely rare I post anything on these forums. I do like the knowledge I've gained from some of u. I'm very grateful for that but too much negativity being said about a company I've personally used many, many times without the first hiccup. I had to say something bc man hu has came thru for me countless times and maybe I'm either just that lucky or these negative rare few that are bashing hu are just that, extremely rare. Can't please everybody so I'll just speak from my personal experiences which have all been spot on with no problems at all. Hu has always had quality raws, some of the best prices, and greaat customer service. I highly recommend HU to anyone looking for quality raws.
    Thanks for the feedback man.

What products have you gotten from Hupharma?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rawpharma View Post
    I concur. Alan and crew have always provided the highest quality service and product over the years. SOLID!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by danno1 View Post
    I concur. Alan and crew have always provided the highest quality service and product over the years. SOLID!
    Thanks guys , there will always be problems , but Alan works very hard to make sure customers always get their moneys worth 💪