• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My Life Under TREN

Phill

PuritySourceLabs Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Time is almost up.

It's time to reopen.
This lockdown phase MUST end.

There is no health without freedom.

I hope that gyms can reopen soon (probably on 25/05) and I hope to be able to use them without too much difficulty like no wear face mask.

Anyway, during this inauspicious period, it is more than two months, I continued to train at home.
I took the opportunity to cruising in a cut phase.
I also started and learned to jump rope as a cardio time and burn a lot of calories.

Now I need to pick up with my life.
To go out, to go to the gym, see my family again (when they are no longer positive for the virus), to meet some beautiful girl, travel with my beautiful spider gay-car and ... I need TREN :D

Sustanon and tri-tren will be my next blast.
I have cabergoline, all the necessary AI and SERMs and an endless list of oral aas, including yk11, but I think I will keep them for later.
All products are from PSL.

Shortly, in the next few days, I will start with low doses in the hope of reopening to gym and life, and let the body adapt slowly.

Goal is always the same.
More muscle mass, less fat, become big and strong, be a better man day by day.
..nothing more

You're of course welcome to speak (in respect), to ask questions in case of doubts, to share your experiences and to give your advice.

Last but not least.
A BIG THANKS to Vision, to all the PuritySourceLabs.ru team, to the excellent EP products, which allow me to be what I am.
THANKS!

So let's get started tracking my log here.

...stay tuned...

This is my Life under Tren

We're all ready for you my dude!!!!!

I'm in there like swim wear...
Subbed

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Haha couldn't agree more brotha! Can't wait to follow along!

Sust and some tri tren sounds good. I got some omna s to go with tren ace then enanthate to start my summer.Now we wait for the gyms.Will be following...get it get it!

Time is almost up.

It's time to reopen.
This lockdown phase MUST end.

There is no health without freedom.

I hope that gyms can reopen soon (probably on 25/05) and I hope to be able to use them without too much difficulty like no wear face mask.

Anyway, during this inauspicious period, it is more than two months, I continued to train at home.
I took the opportunity to cruising in a cut phase.
I also started and learned to jump rope as a cardio time and burn a lot of calories.

Now I need to pick up with my life.
To go out, to go to the gym, see my family again (when they are no longer positive for the virus), to meet some beautiful girl, travel with my beautiful spider gay-car and ... I need TREN :D

Sustanon and tri-tren will be my next blast.
I have cabergoline, all the necessary AI and SERMs and an endless list of oral aas, including yk11, but I think I will keep them for later.
All products are from PSL.

Shortly, in the next few days, I will start with low doses in the hope of reopening to gym and life, and let the body adapt slowly.

Goal is always the same.
More muscle mass, less fat, become big and strong, be a better man day by day.
..nothing more

You're of course welcome to speak (in respect), to ask questions in case of doubts, to share your experiences and to give your advice.

Last but not least.
A BIG THANKS to Vision, to all the PuritySourceLabs.ru team, to the excellent EP products, which allow me to be what I am.
THANKS!

So let's get started tracking my log here.

...stay tuned...

This is my Life under Tren

Sust and TriTren!! Well, well, well.... Happens to be a top notch combo meal!!

Max
Let’s get on with the Horse meat !! Belgian Style!!

I don’t think your ready to see how shred up Phill is bro! Lol it’ll make you feel like a fat fuck like it does to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol no shame man . I’m trying to get chunky right now. But I’m sure he is, he’s very knowledgeable about his stuff too. That’s why I want to see the shredded phill!

We need some progress pictures phill!

You have called me out.

This is the starting point.
in quarantine I gave myself a good cut, lost weight (hope some fat), certainly lose fullness and volume and now I want them back and then let's go.

Attachments

• IMG_20200516_075044__01.jpg
    IMG_20200516_075044__01.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 53
You have called me out.

in quarantine I gave myself a good cut, lost weight (hope some fat), certainly lose fullness and volume and now I want them back and then let's go.
Now im skinny fat!! Thanks a lot phill!! Lol
Solid man. Goals for sure!

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
PM OR EMAIL FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

Looking forward to seeing your progress. I'm starting a TREN E/ SUST 400 mild blast myself in a few days. I love TREN!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

You have called me out.

Chest Beef!

Max

Back