• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

French Bull dog

bigbeef1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am looking for someone that breeds or that knows someone that breeds French bulldogs! i have been wanting on of those for ever!! i am finally ready to pull the trigger on one! Let me know please!!

if you like Frenchies then take a look at Boston Terriers, very similar

if you like Frenchies then take a look at Boston Terriers, very similar

Yep and you’ll have less likely hood of health issues with a Boston...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are spendy but look totally worth it!! I never really wanted pets but was never against them. Now, i am sold with the frenchies and the boston terriers as well!! i already have a name and everything.

- - - Updated - - -

This is perfect!!!
Thanks man!!

They are spendy but look totally worth it!! I never really wanted pets but was never against them. Now, i am sold with the frenchies and the boston terriers as well!! i already have a name and everything.

- - - Updated - - -

This is perfect!!!
Thanks man!!

Bad ass dogs! Very $$. I have a Pekingese and he is quite the character. Thinks he definitely runs shit! Lol

Max

I am looking for someone that breeds or that knows someone that breeds French bulldogs! i have been wanting on of those for ever!! i am finally ready to pull the trigger on one! Let me know please!!

I breed. Feel free to pm me at any time. If I don’t have what you’re looking for, I know plenty of top quality kennels

IML Gear Cream!
I have 3 boston terriers right now. All great dogs. You can't go wrong there but sometimes you will see issues with patella luxation and even seizures. Frenchies are very similar but in general have more medical issues compared to Bostons. A step up from that, the English Bulldog, also a great dog but will have the most medical issues.

Do your research on breeders unlike me . My American bulldog I love him like a kid butt he has had nothing but health problems from allergies to where fleas would make his hair fallout to cancer that we have had spots removed and now we are just letting them stay because it is so bad . He no has seizures about once every two weeks . Those are pretty bad having a 120lb dog thrash around house . Might be time for us to put him down but just can’t do it .

Got a buddy local that breeds them.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Out of all my dogs I've had in my life, this was my favorite breed. 100% American bulldog. RIP big guy

I always wanted a Frenchie or English..maybe someday down the line. Big fan of bulldogs for sure.
e0edb9427279bac5dbdc20b8e231697c.jpg

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

For those looking into getting a frenchie and are unsure of pricing or wondering why some kennels charge more than others, let me break it down for you. So there are a few different ways people price these dogs.
1) basic family dog. This frenchie will not be a pick pup (desired by other breeders). These dogs will more than likely carry the brindle gene and other basic coat colors. They also will not be top tier blood lines. They may also carry more health issues. These should cost anywhere from $2,000-$5,000.
2) exotic coat colors. This dog will have an exotic coat color like blue merle, blue tri or platinum, but will not carry any exotic coat genes. So if you breed them, you will only get basic coat colored pups. Like the basic frenchie, health issues will be unknown. These dogs average between $5,000-$10,000.
3) exotic genes. These dogs are what people like myself and other breeders desire. These dogs will have exotic coat colors and or carry the exotic genes. People like myself will get DNA testing done on all pups to check their genetics to make sure there are no defects, hereditary health issues, recessive basic coat genes and dominant exotic coat genes. These dogs will cost anywhere between $10,000 to upwards of $25,000 for the extreme exotics.

There’s more to it, but this is the basis s of how breeders will price their dogs. Always ask for papers on both parents of the pup you are buying and for their parents to be present, or at the very least, pics of the parents. Also if you are purchasing an exotic, always ask for proof of DNA testing. If testing has not been done, do not buy the pup. The breeding world is very shady. Breeders try to rip off customers all the time. Do research on the kennel as best you can and do lots of research on the breed so you are less likely to be taken for. Not all frenchies are created equal. This goes for all breeds. I’ve been breeding dogs myself since 2001 and grew up in a home where my mom also bred, so I know my way around this world. Anyone who is in the market to buy a purebred dog of any breed and has questions, feel free to shoot me a pm. I can either help you through the process or point you in the direction of good kennels that won’t take advantage of you.

I know breeders all across the world for different breeds of dogs. Like the bodybuilding community, there is an even bigger dog breeding community that I’m apart of and know personally for many many years.

Last edited:
For those looking into getting a frenchie and are unsure of pricing or wondering why some kennels charge more than others, let me break it down for you. So there are a few different ways people price these dogs.
1) basic family dog. This frenchie will not be a pick pup (desired by other breeders). These dogs will more than likely carry the brindle gene and other basic coat colors. They also will not be top tier blood lines. They may also carry more health issues. These should cost anywhere from $2,000-$5,000.
2) exotic coat colors. This dog will have an exotic coat color like blue merle, blue tri or platinum, but will not carry any exotic coat genes. So if you breed them, you will only get basic coat colored pups. Like the basic frenchie, health issues will be unknown. These dogs average between $5,000-$10,000.
3) exotic genes. These dogs are what people like myself and other breeders desire. These dogs will have exotic coat colors and or carry the exotic genes. People like myself will get DNA testing done on all pups to check their genetics to make sure there are no defects, hereditary health issues, recessive basic coat genes and dominant exotic coat genes. These dogs will cost anywhere between $10,000 to upwards of $25,000 for the extreme exotics.

There’s more to it, but this is the basis s of how breeders will price their dogs. Always ask for papers on both parents of the pup you are buying and for their parents to be present, or at the very least, pics of the parents. Also if you are purchasing an exotic, always ask for proof of DNA testing. If testing has not been done, do not buy the pup. The breeding world is very shady. Breeders try to rip off customers all the time. Do research on the kennel as best you can and do lots of research on the breed so you are less likely to be taken for. Not all frenchies are created equal. This goes for all breeds. I’ve been breeding dogs myself since 2001 and grew up in a home where my mom also bred, so I know my way around this world. Anyone who is in the market to buy a purebred dog of any breed and has questions, feel free to shoot me a pm. I can either help you through the process or point you in the direction of good kennels that won’t take advantage of you.
had no idea people would pay that much for a dog thats crazy

had no idea people would pay that much for a dog thats crazy

2 chains bought this dog for $30k a few years ago. I believe I posted about this when it happened. It was my male and my cousins female that made this guy. He’s a blue tri. At the time, this was as exotic as you could get with genes and his genes would throw this color and platinum all day to his pups.
b52f804fd6b9c769c14ee0694714d70b.jpg

Let me rephrase my post above. I didn’t sell this pup to 2chains personally. I traded this pup for cash, 2 pups and first pick female off 1 litter of his of my choice. The kennel I made that deal with sold him to 2chaines and gave me half the money to make up for our contract they broke for selling him.

That’s a lot of money for a little bit of dog . I prefer bigger working dogs but can respect those little things just not for me .

My wife and my daughter were sold on the Frenchton!!! we found a breeder nearby and we are finally on the list.

Thanks people i will be getting my puppy on august if everything goes well.

I doubt it was a purebred frenchie if it killed her. Article says it was 55 lbs. and I don't think a true purebred gets that big.Plus according to the article it wasbred to fight which again I don't think this breed was meant for. Probably some mix breed that gets taken for a frenchie. They are cute little dudes with a lot of personality.

I have a boston terrier and a bullmastiff. You wouldn't think the breeds mix but since we got our bully as a puppy he thinks he is a big as a boston. I had two boston's with my old bullmastiff but the older bullmastiff passed away (R.I.P. big guy you were the best) and one of the little boston's passed (R.I.P little dude you were such a little love) after we got our new bully.

Here is a pic from the first few days we had our new bullmastiff home with the other 2 boston's.

Attachments

• IMG_1685.JPG
    IMG_1685.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 46
My buddy breeds them

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

My buddy just spent 4500 on a French bulldog and from what I understand thats not even on the high end. I'll never understand why someone would pay that for a little shitkicker when you could get a top quality dogo argentino, cane corso, doberman, rottweiler...something cool lol. Idk I guess its just my insecurity Ive always liked big dogs that could probably kill me if they wanted.

My buddy just spent 4500 on a French bulldog and from what I understand thats not even on the high end. I'll never understand why someone would pay that for a little shitkicker when you could get a top quality dogo argentino, cane corso, doberman, rottweiler...something cool lol. Idk I guess its just my insecurity Ive always liked big dogs that could probably kill me if they wanted.
Might be wrong,but thought bigbeef just got a pedigree quality one for 3000 and he said that was high- usually 2 to 2300? Like I said,could be wrong,but damn thats alot of coin!

Might be wrong,but thought bigbeef just got a pedigree quality one for 3000 and he said that was high- usually 2 to 2300? Like I said,could be wrong,but damn thats alot of coin!

His is a mix breed. It is not a purebred frenchie. I believe it’s a Boston terrier/frenchie. Frenchies are priced by their genes. Depending on what coat color they have in their genes that their offspring can have along with their family tree is what is going to set the price. A fawn frenchie can be picked up for $2500 all day if they don’t have the merel, TRI merel, Blue merel, Blue fawn, Blue tri coats, even if they are from a top quality old school blood line like the shark line. Now throw in one of the coats I just mentioned in their genes or on their coat themselves, you can get $7k-10k on average for that dog all day. Some top kennels like stayrealfrenchies or west coast gotti will sell that dog for $15k all day because of their name and status in the game.

Back