• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New here

jbowman32

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
*Hi everyone I'm new here and new to anabolics. I was told about anabolics about 2 months ago just need aliitle help. I want to start on them just don't know what to start onand the best place to het them from. I'm 5'8 about 215 I want to put on more muscle and shred about 15 pounds. Wanted to know if Dianabol 20 mg and Testosterone Cypionate 250 was a good way to started just need alittle help thanks in advance

*Hi everyone I'm new here and new to anabolics. I was told about anabolics about 2 months ago just need aliitle help. I want to start on them just don't know what to start onand the best place to het them from. I'm 5'8 about 215 I want to put on more muscle and shred about 15 pounds. Wanted to know if Dianabol 20 mg and Testosterone Cypionate 250 was a good way to started just need alittle help thanks in advance

Welcome man!! Great to have you here.

So tell us more about your stats/ background.
-what percentage is your body fat? At 5’8 (215) pretty big guy.
-any previous cycles?
-is your diet on point?
-it’s difficult to build muscle and shred fat, but it can be done. I think you can go with a different combination of AAS than dbol and test C.

Some others will respond but that’s my .02 lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a truck driver I have a foldable weight bench and weights on my truck and I lift weights every morning
No previous cycles
Far as diet it could be better nothing healthy out on the road to eat healthy.
When I'm home its easier for me to build muscle cuz I'm at the gym everyday. I didn't know if I could build muscle and shred weight at the same time. A friend of mine takes clen if I spelled it right and suggested that

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

First cycle should be test only 500mg for 10-12 weeks. Have ai and pct on hand. But I suggest alittle more research before you dive right in.

Welcome. Ur at right place. That said, I think before you touch aas u should already knkw the answer to that question. Hang around another few months and learn and then ur post can be:
I AM gonna run ×××××× and be confident about it. Ur NOT gonna" shred" on dbol and never use 2 things first time, generally speaking. First cycles are generally 350-500 test E or cyp

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
PM OR EMAIL FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

Also, I assume by ur post that ur over weigjt so estrogen control will probably be an issue so learn that as well. You'd be amazed what a decent diet and proper traini g will accomplish. If you think drugs are the easy way ur gonna be sadly mistaken. Nothing but love bud

UNCLE Z REP

I would not recommend the dbol for your first cycle. Especially if you want to get shredded. You should do test only like afont said for your first cycle. Also, you want to gain muscle while also losing 15lbs of fat? Not gonna happen. Recomping can happen but you’re not gonna lose 15lbs of fat and also put on a significant amount of muscle. You can drop a little fat and build a little muscle at the same time. But really you have to decide which type of cycle you’re going for, cut or bulk. For your body type I would recommend doing a cut cycle first and get as lean as you can. Getting big is probably easy for you based off your stats so I think you should cut first.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome

Max

Also, I assume by ur post that ur over weigjt so estrogen control will probably be an issue so learn that as well. You'd be amazed what a decent diet and proper traini g will accomplish. If you think drugs are the easy way ur gonna be sadly mistaken. Nothing but love bud

UNCLE Z REP
Welcome! I agree with samgraves, educate yourself a lot more before making the jump so you don't f**k yourself up.

I'd lose some body fat first and work on a consistent diet. I know it's boring but once your actually ready, the drugs will be so much more effective.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone for the advice I'll cut first. A friend of mine takes Clenbuterol to cut while dieting.What do yall think about that?

Thanks everyone for the advice I'll cut first. A friend of mine takes Clenbuterol to cut while dieting.What do yall think about that?
I try to be nice to the new guys but haven't you paid attn to anything? Quit trying to find the cheat code and easy way out. Theres no such thing. Especially with zero discipline. Matter of fact, go ahead and do that clan and come on back when ur a jittery mess with 20 lbs of loose skin and then put all the weight plus 10 pounds back on because you've not learned a thing. Not to mention the muscle you've eaten up so now yiu have an extra 10 lbs with even less muscle meaning higher body fat % than when u started and the extra loose skin

UNCLE Z REP

Clen can be rough on the ticker but plenty of people do it.my advice is lose a little weight first,do some more research,then if u decide ur ready for aas,then 500mg. Test.e a week for 12 weeks. No d bol for what u r trying to accomplish. As usual I'm agreeing w my man afont. Not my first post. Under an assumed name. My real name is a fast car. Can u guess afont.explain later

Last edited:
Hey bro.anytime u see this handle, you'll know it's ur "old" buddy that likes fast and "hot" cars.think about it.havent talked to u in about 10 days.everythings cool,explain later.

Samgraves82 I never said one time I was thinking about taking and I'm not trying to find an easy way out or no magic pill. I was just asking my friend takes it and lives by it. I did my research on it and didn't like the results of it. I was asking so I could tell my friend to get off of it and find something else.

I guess when I say I'm 215 that sounds over weight but I'm really solid heres a picture of me about 3 weeks ago before they shut our gyms down
ZITMzZCZjN3N

- - - Updated - - -

ZITMzZCZjN3N

I fucking hate clenbuterol, it works, but it makes me feel like absolute death while taking it. Zero energy and that’s just counterproductive to me

I fucking hate clenbuterol, it works, but it makes me feel like absolute death while taking it. Zero energy and that’s just counterproductive to me

Yea my friend lives by it and try to give to me I've read some many negative reviews on it I'm good lol

Yeah man. Look solid! Stick around here. Learn as much possible. And get that diet dialed back in as well as getting back in the gym. Then look into some stuff if that’s what you want

Thanks bro. I'm here to get as much info I can before I just jump into this. Most definitely considering the test 500mg as a starter cycle. Ive done my research on Tren most people says its good if you can get pass the cough. I'm not trying get get big like the rock I just want to add more muscle and get lean

Ill eat my words on the over weight(fat) part but stand by what i said

UNCLE Z REP

Its cool bro I'm not butt hurt at all from the comment. Thats why I joined to get all the advice on AAS I can from the VETS so I can do my research cuz I have no idea where to start.

Its cool bro I'm not butt hurt at all from the comment. Thats why I joined to get all the advice on AAS I can from the VETS so I can do my research cuz I have no idea where to start.
Fair nuff. For that i apologize for my attitude! I meant it but didnt have to be a dick!

UNCLE Z REP

Back