• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bible Thread

Get Shredded!
I was hesitant to discuss this one year ago but it looks like Kushner plays a role in the end. New development a few days ago.

I'm out of thanks, but thanks! I would imagine there are thoughts of "what if" and "possibilities" that cross all of our minds. I think you have to look at things that way and not firmly categorize things into either yay or nay.

Crossposting this here for the obvious reasons:

Are you paying attention yet?

NEW - Archbishop Vigano claims that the Pope is a "zealous cooperator" in the "Great Reset," who pursues the "demolition of the Church" in order to replace it with an organization of "Masonic inspiration."

Vid:
https://t.me/disclosetv/5120

The Pope is an absolute DISGRACE. He is a filthy politician.

You will hear him discuss every politically correct topic, but you won't hear him discuss Jesus Christ.

What is funny is that two of my girls go to Private School (catholic). We are Christian, not Catholic, but they don't teach religion unless you pay to go separately. Its a fantastic school and the people and teachers are amazing

Well one day I was walking in the halls and they have a photo of the Pope and I was like, Why do you guys have a photo of that scumbag? I even repeated what i said. I said he never discusses Jesus Christ and he's a false prophet.

Well several of the people were uncomfortable, but too scared to say anything to me. And then the others had a huge smile on their face. They totally agreed.

I have to say the school is pretty accepting of me, even though I refused to wear a mask all during the Plandemic. I mean I am respectful but theres no one else there with 20" arms and bald.

I guess I stand out like a sore thumb. But the parents feel safer with me there after school keeping an eye on all the kids. If someone were to blink at them wrong , it would be all over. LOL

So Heavy, what I took away from watching your video is this:

1 Thessalonians 5:3 KJV. For when they say, peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them,…

JUST IN - Biden to have an audience with Pope Francis at the Vatican on Oct 29 as part of his G20/COP26 foreign trip.

Attachments

• photo_2021-10-14_09-43-04.jpg
    photo_2021-10-14_09-43-04.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 49
JUST IN - Biden to have an audience with Pope Francis at the Vatican on Oct 29 as part of his G20/COP26 foreign trip.

The catholic church is a product of satan himself therefore, the pope is his right hand man and speaks straight out of the mouth of the serpent.

Long video but Doctor Zelenko has figured out the end game. He found the ID2020 patent which is likely the Mark of The Beast. I have been researching this for over a year now and I'm VERY glad to see this man has figured it out.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2sLKqgQP5OAO/

Long video but Doctor Zelenko has figured out the end game. He found the ID2020 patent which is likely the Mark of The Beast. I have been researching this for over a year now and I'm VERY glad to see this man has figured it out.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2sLKqgQP5OAO/
Does the vaxx have anything to do with it? Cant watch the video right now

IML Gear Cream!
BREAKING: Kickstarter launches new category to crowdfund occult magic and divination projects

Attachments

• photo_2021-10-19_18-59-24.jpg
    photo_2021-10-19_18-59-24.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 10
  • photo_2021-10-19_13-50-55.jpg
    photo_2021-10-19_13-50-55.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 12
Anxiety in the heart of man causes depression, But a good word makes it glad.
Proverbs 12:25

Deuteronomy 28:9
9 The LORD will establish you as his holy people, as he promised you on oath, if you keep the commands of the LORD your God and walk in obedience to him.

NEW - M4.9 earthquake hits La Palma. Earlier, part of the volcano's main cone collapsed on the island. Lava has started to overflow from a secondary opening.

The Parable of the Fig Tree

“Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near—at the doors! Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.

Amir Tsarfati: The Generation that Shall Not Pass Away - YouTube

Amir Tsarfati: Middle East Update: Russia takes the Lead

“But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:”
- 2 Corinthians 9:6-8

The Green New Deal is a Earth Worship Plan
One World Religion Center Being Built
7 Year covenant Begins November 14th

The UN is meeting for the "religious unification" on October 31st, Halloween day to kick things off. Discussing 'financial unity, government unity, religious unity. They are calling for the conversion of the world to renew "eco-spirituality" and "praise & glory to mother earth
Pope Francis seven-year Laudato Si' Action platform is a 7 year covenant towards "environmental sustainability & global peace". He has asked for 40 days of prayer and fasting to launch this COVENANT at the end of the UN Meeting on November 14th.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1446879880285601799.html

https://www.ncronline.org/news/earthbeat/laudato-si-action-platform-launch-pushed-back-mid-november

Get Shredded!
The Coming of the Kingdom

20 Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, “The kingdom of God does not come with observation; 21 nor will they say, [f]‘See here!’ or ‘See there!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is [g]within you.”

22 Then He said to the disciples, “The days will come when you will desire to see one of the days of the Son of Man, and you will not see it. 23 And they will say to you, [h]‘Look here!’ or ‘Look there!’ Do not go after them or follow them. 24 For as the lightning that flashes out of one part under heaven shines to the other part under heaven, so also the Son of Man will be in His day. 25 But first He must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation. 26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: 27 They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. 28 Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; 29 but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. 30 Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.

31 “In that day, he who is on the housetop, and his [i]goods are in the house, let him not come down to take them away. And likewise the one who is in the field, let him not turn back. 32 Remember Lot’s wife. 33 Whoever seeks to save his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it. 34 I tell you, in that night there will be two [j]men in one bed: the one will be taken and the other will be left. 35 Two women will be grinding together: the one will be taken and the other left. 36 [k]Two men will be in the field: the one will be taken and the other left.”

37 And they answered and said to Him, “Where, Lord?”

So He said to them, “Wherever the body is, there the eagles will be gathered together.”

I thought this was cool❤️

In a mother’s womb were two babies. One asked the other: “Do you believe in life after delivery?”The other replied, “Why, of course. There has to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will be later.”

“Nonsense,” said the first. “There is no life after delivery. What kind of life would that be?”

The second said, “I don’t know, but there will be more light than here. Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat from our mouths. Maybe we will have other senses that we can’t understand now.”

The first replied, “That is absurd. Walking is impossible. And eating with our mouths? Ridiculous! The umbilical cord supplies nutrition and everything we need. But the umbilical cord is so short. Life after delivery is to be logically excluded.”

The second insisted, “Well I think there is something and maybe it’s different than it is here. Maybe we won’t need this physical cord anymore.”

The first replied, “Nonsense. And moreover, if there is life, then why has no one ever come back from there? Delivery is the end of life, and in the after-delivery, there is nothing but darkness and silence and oblivion. It takes us nowhere.”

“Well, I don’t know,” said the second, “but certainly we will meet Mother and she will take care of us.”

The first replied “Mother? You actually believe in Mother? That’s laughable. If Mother exists then where is She now?”

The second said, “She is all around us. We are surrounded by her. We are of Her. It is in Her that we live. Without Her, this world would not and could not exist.”

Said the first: “Well I don’t see Her, so it is only logical that She doesn’t exist.”

To which the second replied, “Sometimes, when you’re in silence and you focus and listen, you can perceive Her presence, and you can hear Her loving voice, calling down from above.”

Maybe this was one of the best explanations of the concept of GOD.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211104-101502.png
    Screenshot_20211104-101502.png
    460.5 KB · Views: 38
I thought this was cool❤️

In a mother’s womb were two babies. One asked the other: “Do you believe in life after delivery?”The other replied, “Why, of course. There has to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will be later.”

“Nonsense,” said the first. “There is no life after delivery. What kind of life would that be?”

The second said, “I don’t know, but there will be more light than here. Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat from our mouths. Maybe we will have other senses that we can’t understand now.”

The first replied, “That is absurd. Walking is impossible. And eating with our mouths? Ridiculous! The umbilical cord supplies nutrition and everything we need. But the umbilical cord is so short. Life after delivery is to be logically excluded.”

The second insisted, “Well I think there is something and maybe it’s different than it is here. Maybe we won’t need this physical cord anymore.”

The first replied, “Nonsense. And moreover, if there is life, then why has no one ever come back from there? Delivery is the end of life, and in the after-delivery, there is nothing but darkness and silence and oblivion. It takes us nowhere.”

“Well, I don’t know,” said the second, “but certainly we will meet Mother and she will take care of us.”

The first replied “Mother? You actually believe in Mother? That’s laughable. If Mother exists then where is She now?”

The second said, “She is all around us. We are surrounded by her. We are of Her. It is in Her that we live. Without Her, this world would not and could not exist.”

Said the first: “Well I don’t see Her, so it is only logical that She doesn’t exist.”

To which the second replied, “Sometimes, when you’re in silence and you focus and listen, you can perceive Her presence, and you can hear Her loving voice, calling down from above.”

Maybe this was one of the best explanations of the concept of GOD.

lol love this! God is good, everything He does has order and proves itself if you slow down enough to see and hear it. Great post Wes

I'm getting ready to rethink my tithe. I can no longer support an organization that now supports the vax mandate. I'd rather give it to the Gideons for hotel bibles. Are there any good charities that are working on fighting the vax mandates by helping with religious exemptions or something along those lines?

I'm getting ready to rethink my tithe. I can no longer support an organization that now supports the vax mandate. I'd rather give it to the Gideons for hotel bibles. Are there any good charities that are working on fighting the vax mandates by helping with religious exemptions or something along those lines?
No idea but God seems very interested in us helping widows and orphans. I had a situation many years ago that made it very difficult to support a particular church I was attending so I gave to a few foundations that helped true orphans and true widows. Now I attend a church that is fighting the mask and distancing mandates so I feel supporting them aligns with my beliefs.

https://www.gotquestions.org/orphans-and-widows.html

Widows are women whose husbands have died, and orphans are children whose parents, for whatever reason, are not in the child’s life. In biblical times, the main cause of a child being orphaned is that the orphan’s parents had died. The Bible reveals God’s attitude toward orphans and widows: He cares very deeply for them. God commands us to protect and care for orphans and widows (Psalm 82:3).

Husbands and fathers play an irreplaceable role in a family. When the man is not there, the wife and child can suffer in many ways. The Bible tells us that God Himself steps in to fill the role of protecting and caring for orphans and widows. “A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling” (Psalm 68:5). In our world, those who are helpless tend to be taken advantage of by those who think they can get away with it. However, nothing escapes God’s notice, and He will avenge the orphans and widows. “You, LORD, hear the desire of the afflicted; you encourage them, and you listen to their cry, defending the fatherless and the oppressed, so that mere earthly mortals will never again strike terror” (Psalm 10:17–18).

God commands us to care for orphans and widows. When He gave the Law to Moses and the Israelites, He gave instructions for how to treat the orphans and widows among them—with harsh consequences promised if they failed in their responsibility (see Exodus 22:22–23). In the New Testament, James says that taking care of the needs of orphans and widows is part of religion “pure and faultless” (James 1:27). Caring for those in distress is not optional for followers of Christ.

In 1 Timothy, Paul lays out more detailed instructions for how to care for widows (1 Timothy 5:1–16). First, Paul puts an emphasis on a widow’s family taking care of her, instead of leaving it all up to the church. “If a widow has children or grandchildren, these should learn first of all to put their religion into practice by caring for their own family and so repaying their parents and grandparents, for this is pleasing to God” (1 Timothy 5:4). Paul instructs that, for a widow to be supported by the local church, she must be over the age of 60 and she must have been faithful to her husband and have led a godly life. And she must have no family member to care for her (1 Timothy 5:9–10). The bottom line is that all widows should be receiving the care they need, without anyone getting overburdened by the responsibility.

We should not view caring for orphans and widows as simply a command from God we must fulfill “or else.” There is tremendous blessing in serving and standing up for orphans and widows. In considering what our own attitude should be toward the orphans and widows around us, it’s helpful to remember that all of us were adopted into God’s family through Jesus Christ (Ephesians 1:3–7) and betrothed to Christ (Ephesians 5:32; Revelation 19:7). It is our joy and privilege to partner with God in loving, serving, and protecting the orphans and widows among us.

www.campnorthfield.com is a worthy source 🙏🙏

You can donate to my churches cause’s one of the many but it is a major one for the Orphans in Haiti if you want something that is legit and 100% of what you give it’s going to go to those orphans my son went on a missionary trip over there and they send missionary trips all the time at least once a year plus the people that started the orphanage sold everything they owned and moved over their and started the orphanage themselves with their own money.

Operation blessing is a strong charity with super low admin expenses so most of your dollar actually helps people

They did more during Katrina that fema and got there before they did.

Back