• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bible Thread

Get Shredded!
“And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to-day, and we will eat my son to-morrow. So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him; and she hath hid her son.”
**2 Kings‬ *6:28-29‬ *ASV‬‬
Which one of you heathens can explain this?

“And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to-day, and we will eat my son to-morrow. So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him; and she hath hid her son.”

The women with a second son got a free meal lol

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and my opinion is that following a religion and thinking that it defies science is ignorant.

There is nothing wrong with having faith (a belief in something), but don't mistake that for reality or science.

We all post scientific studies here and yet we are going to ignore science when it comes to god and religion?

If you believing in a magical man in the sky, earth is only 6,000 years old, heaven and hell all makes you sleep better at night, then all the power to you.

The only beliefs I studied in college that appealed to me and made sense were Taoism and Buddhism, neither which are actually religions.

show me the Bible verse where the earth is explicitly dated at 6000 years old. Keep in mind a yom, or day, most likely was not 24 hours as described in the Bible.

I never once denied ‘science’ , I am a ‘believer’ in ‘science’ as well as a ‘believer’ in God. Feel free to use science to prove or disprove God.

I do not view God as an image of man, yes I know the story is Jesus was created by God in his image, but consider the definition of words as holding many meanings.

If a woman who owns a bakery doesn’t want to bake a wedding cake for a gay wedding, that’s on her, whether or not she identifies as Christian is irrelevant (I bring this up because the homosexuality being wrong as described in the Bible, is always the center piece for anti Christian rhetoric)

everything that pertains to ones own actions is indeed a choice, whether or not that choice is guided by other unseen reasons is also irrelevant (like emotions such as love or lust)

all I said was just cuz you saw two boy animals fuck doesn’t mean we, as a human population, should be forced to pander to those that choose to engage in such activity. Since when has sexuality been a prideful thing for anyone. And it has no place in school, which is my biggest complaint. Kids are easily influenced and are inherently confused during those hormonal phases of growth, no need to stir shit up even more. It’s the Christians who speak out against trannies and gays being able to target young people, so that’s why it’s always part of a religious arguement.

custom made a funny joke about a font being gay and still getting into heaven, you made the argue meant that Christians are ignorant for not accepting homosexuality. I merely retaliated to your connection of the animal kingdom rampant gay sex, with a vision of humans being far more advanced than a couple gay dogs. Plus, you can’t tell gay dogs from straight dogs by listening to there lisp and ultra over feminine voices and wrist movements like you can with gay humans. It’s almost like they want to be patted on the back for taking the dick.

I think gay jokes are funny

that is all I got. I’m beat

gotta carry my son up to bed, and pray that he wasn’t born gay.... karmas a bitch ain’t it ? Haha

I never once denied ‘science’ , I am a ‘believer’ in ‘science’ as well as a ‘believer’ in God. Feel free to use science to prove or disprove God.

Exactly, you and I cannot prove or disprove a god no different than we can prove or disprove Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny or Big Foot.

And taking that stance is called being Agnostic. All religious arguments are circular, it is true because "the bible" says so.

No offense but you are just making yourself look more ignorant.

Exactly, you and I cannot prove or disprove a god no different than we can prove or disprove Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny or Big Foot.

And taking that stance is called being Agnostic. All religious arguments are circular, it is true because "the bible" says so.

No offense but you are just making yourself look more ignorant.
you clearly missed my point. Yes, im ignorant.

If you get an email and in the subject line it says “knock knock” don’t open it.
It’s a Jehova Witness working from home. 藍

Religion and politics make for the best arguments.
just answer the door in nothing but a towel and turn into Joe Biden.

Bad things happen when you disregard Gods will in place of your own selfish desires. This woman feels guilt for what the people of Israel had done, which led to there defeat in war. They had to resort to cannibalism to survive.

if it feels wrong, don’t do it, unless you are prepared to pay the consequences. Another biblical narrative that’s left up to the reader to interpret. By following man over God, the Jews had to resort to disturbing things to survive.

Ok I started with John this am and read a bit

Def interesting. Maybe someone knows, if John the Baptist wasn't a prophet, how did he know to start Baptizing people and how did he know that he would see a dove descending to Earth? Was it in a dream? Does it tell you somewhere else in the Bible. Sorry for the basic answers, but these things make me wonder.

Appreciate everyone who is and has helped me :)

It’s difficult for people to understand that the physical laws of earthly men do not transcend the spiritual realm. The ‘scientific ’ arguments against intelligent design theory is the same contradiction those accuse followers of faith of. It’s “just because aspects of evolution can be contradictory doesn’t provide prove for intelligent design“. Just because aspects of the spiritual realm can be contradictory, doesn’t provide any proof that it didn’t happen. But I digress.” Science”on Earth is different on The sun, the moon, black hole, during supernova, there is even anomalies here on earth.

There are many different sciences, science is a collection of data used to either prove or disprove a hypothesis. Once the hypothesis results can be repeated, then it becomes a theory.

it just amazes me that people will say they believe in ghosts, disregarding physical laws of earth and then call people ignorant when they do the same thing to justify there stance on God. Which, by the way, you don’t have to do.

alright, I will no longer argue with admin about our differences...

it’s really not a big deal. I will say, I took all the courses he mentioned he has a degree in, myself. Really difficult to fail those courses. To pat yourself on the back and claim you are more intelligent than others really makes you think like an asshat tho. Especially when we know that any idiot can get through college. Your argument that I deny science because I believe in God is invalid at best.

But I will call a truce so that Wes can get answers to some of his questions, I hope he knows that he’ll most likely get more questions than answers tho. Life is an unsolvable riddle. It’s up to you to decide what’s important.

money doesn’t make a man tho. Just look at the corruption and greed around the world. It’s always the biggest puss bags that think there money is important.

IML Gear Cream!
And besides ... I have no problems with admin, Arnold, prince, or ***. I agree with him on a lot of points, he seems like an alright guy.

so no hard feelings bro, take it easy.

I have two stories I would like to share. Take them how you will, I am open to criticism as long as it is not childish name calling, etc.

I believe in God. I have had 3 major reasons why I believe. This go around I will share the first one.

I was 13 or 14 and running with my next door neighbor (we were both on the wrestling team). We were on our cool down and walking. We were coming up to this sharp bend in the road. We were on the side of the road that has the side walk. The other side was just grass. There is a ditch running parallel to our left. We come up to a telephone pole that is about 40 feet from this curve. When out of nowhere my friend picks up a sticker of Jesus Christ off the ground, proceeds to kiss it and say"I love you Jesus". This was kind of a shock to me. We were both hell-raisers already by this age, and this was out of the ordinary to say the least. I almost laughed when asked me if i wanted to do the same. Instead I kept my chuckle to myself and just said "nah". My friend then says, we need to cross the road now. So we did, and not another 30 seconds a car comes around that corner and takes out the telephone pole. The car rolled at least 3 times from what I recall. We would have been rigt where it hit and rolled. There would have been no way for us to avoid it. It landed in the ditch. An old lady had a heart attack. I held her hand as she took her last few breaths. Needless to say that has stuck with me all these years. I have two more scenarios that make me believe in god. I am no fan of organized religion though.

I did want to share this though, since somebody brought up "Bigfoot". I have two stories to share, again I will start with the one I experienced first.

I was 9 to 10 years old. We had construction that had started and they stopped right behind my house(about 40 acres back, this is rural and wooded area) It sat for 5 years at least. We ended up using it for a dirt bikes and bicycles. Mostly bicycles.... This summer we started making new trail that lead into the woods. I wanted to make a deep trail that went way back, but the other kids were scared or uninterested. While making this trail I kept getting rocks thrown at me. I always thought it was my buddies messing with me. That is until i went out on an early Saturday morning to continue building this myself. I was making great pace, using plywood to flip-over and a handmade machete. i heard the first one, and thought to myself that was weird. I shrugged it off because it had become normal. The second one however made me realize I was alone(as in no friends any where) but somebody or something was throwing rocks at me. I froze up for what seemed like an hour, (prolly a minute). Then I heard this "Wooooooaaaaaf" that was so deep I felt it in my chest like somebody had put a train horn on my chest and nailed it. I ran home scared to death. My father was a drunkard but a beast of a man. He just laughed and said it was prolly a male deer. Deer do not throw rocks, and I have heard deer make mating grunts and calls. This was different. While I did not see this Bigfoot, I know it was there. I forget about it though till many years later at age 24. If you want to hear that story, I actually saw a male Bigfoot, big bastard.....

Now, you do not have to believe me, but i would testify in court to what i have seen and experienced that Bigfoot is real. I would also swear on the Holy Bible I believe in God. I have had a very unique life, and I do not do not some here have as well. All I have ever asked is keep an open mind.

I have two stories I would like to share. Take them how you will, I am open to criticism as long as it is not childish name calling, etc.

I believe in God. I have had 3 major reasons why I believe. This go around I will share the first one.

I was 13 or 14 and running with my next door neighbor (we were both on the wrestling team). We were on our cool down and walking. We were coming up to this sharp bend in the road. We were on the side of the road that has the side walk. The other side was just grass. There is a ditch running parallel to our left. We come up to a telephone pole that is about 40 feet from this curve. When out of nowhere my friend picks up a sticker of Jesus Christ off the ground, proceeds to kiss it and say"I love you Jesus". This was kind of a shock to me. We were both hell-raisers already by this age, and this was out of the ordinary to say the least. I almost laughed when asked me if i wanted to do the same. Instead I kept my chuckle to myself and just said "nah". My friend then says, we need to cross the road now. So we did, and not another 30 seconds a car comes around that corner and takes out the telephone pole. The car rolled at least 3 times from what I recall. We would have been rigt where it hit and rolled. There would have been no way for us to avoid it. It landed in the ditch. An old lady had a heart attack. I held her hand as she took her last few breaths. Needless to say that has stuck with me all these years. I have two more scenarios that make me believe in god. I am no fan of organized religion though.

I did want to share this though, since somebody brought up "Bigfoot". I have two stories to share, again I will start with the one I experienced first.

I was 9 to 10 years old. We had construction that had started and they stopped right behind my house(about 40 acres back, this is rural and wooded area) It sat for 5 years at least. We ended up using it for a dirt bikes and bicycles. Mostly bicycles.... This summer we started making new trail that lead into the woods. I wanted to make a deep trail that went way back, but the other kids were scared or uninterested. While making this trail I kept getting rocks thrown at me. I always thought it was my buddies messing with me. That is until i went out on an early Saturday morning to continue building this myself. I was making great pace, using plywood to flip-over and a handmade machete. i heard the first one, and thought to myself that was weird. I shrugged it off because it had become normal. The second one however made me realize I was alone(as in no friends any where) but somebody or something was throwing rocks at me. I froze up for what seemed like an hour, (prolly a minute). Then I heard this "Wooooooaaaaaf" that was so deep I felt it in my chest like somebody had put a train horn on my chest and nailed it. I ran home scared to death. My father was a drunkard but a beast of a man. He just laughed and said it was prolly a male deer. Deer do not throw rocks, and I have heard deer make mating grunts and calls. This was different. While I did not see this Bigfoot, I know it was there. I forget about it though till many years later at age 24. If you want to hear that story, I actually saw a male Bigfoot, big bastard.....

Now, you do not have to believe me, but i would testify in court to what i have seen and experienced that Bigfoot is real. I would also swear on the Holy Bible I believe in God. I have had a very unique life, and I do not do not some here have as well. All I have ever asked is keep an open mind.
Have you The Adjustment Bureau???

I have seen some weird shit happen and this movie makes sense to me and explains some of my life experiences.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

show me the Bible verse where the earth is explicitly dated at 6000 years old. Keep in mind a yom, or day, most likely was not 24 hours as described in the Bible.

Also the gap theory answers an old earth/universe.

Care to share? You can do it via P.M. if need be. I am a man of honor. I wouldn't share anything you didn't want shared. I caught some of that movie I believe, Matt Damon rings a bell? But I did not watch it through and through. I honestly do not like sharing some of the things I have seen. I feel some people are just more in tune with nature, spirits in general. While others are in tune with the physical. I do not see anything wrong with either case. Though some do...

I mean no disrespect in asking this but are you sure it wasn't a male bear walking on it's hind legs thru the woods. The heights and size are about the same. Bears have been seen walking on their hind legs for quite some distance.

@Wes, Isaiah was an Old Testament prophet. He spoke of Christ many times and in an amazing way, it was all fulfilled. He also spoke of John in Isaiah 40. John was about 6 months older than Jesus, hence the “Coming after me”. As far as how did he know? All I can summarize is he was called by god. Was it a dream? Can’t be certain.

I mean no disrespect in asking this but are you sure it wasn't a male bear walking on it's hind legs thru the woods. The heights and size are about the same. Bears have been seen walking on their hind legs for quite some distance.

Totally legit question to ask. I will tell my second story...

My father was an alcoholic who beat the shit of me when drunk. If he was sober, nice guy... sigh.
So, I started running away. Staying in the woods. It started with a night at first, progressed to 30 day survival challenges in my mid 20's. I was on day 28 of a 30 day planned sabbatical. This was in Kentucky in the mountains. Past that I will say no more about the area. There are some black bear, but no grizzlies and what I saw Dwarfed a black bear in size. It was clearly a male I saw a massive ball sack(laugh but it would make any bull jealous). I was less then 40 yards away. I was at least 10 miles away from any other human beings. As large as it was it still blended in nicely. It was between two trees. It even mimicked the slight sway of the trees. In this case it said nothing. It didn't move until it realized it's jig was up. I grew up in the woods, I had forgotten about the event with the rocks I mentioned earlier. It did have a cone shaped head, it did not look like a monkey either. I saw intelligence in it's eyes. I almost thought it was a taxidermy/robot prank. When you see one, trying to rationalize it is your first instinct, to try and compare it with all you know and have seen. I never believed in Bigfoot, not that I would have said it was impossible either. I knew this one was real when it finally blinked. I think I gave it no choice. It did not blink and kept swaying for roughly 3 to 4 minutes. When it blinked. I got rooted in place with that same fear I got early but to a lesser degree. This one seemed as curious about me as I did it after the shock wore off. I can not swear on size but my estimates put it at 8 to 9 ft tall and easily 800lbs. I felt like a toddler in that instance. When it turned to leave, is when I saw his gigantic ball sack, not that I ever doubted this was a male. The build was clearly male. Massive. I left within an hour even though I did not get a sense of imminent death. I had Marlin 46-70 federal rifle. I did not feel like I could take him down. I left most of my equipment. Sadly, a month later I got into a bad accident that took many years to heal up from(still suffer today). So my days in the woods came to an end. Again, I realize it something you will have to XP for yourself to believe.

Last edited:
Ok I started with John this am and read a bit

Def interesting. Maybe someone knows, if John the Baptist wasn't a prophet, how did he know to start Baptizing people and how did he know that he would see a dove descending to Earth? Was it in a dream? Does it tell you somewhere else in the Bible. Sorry for the basic answers, but these things make me wonder.

Appreciate everyone who is and has helped me :)

In Matthew 11 jesus said John the Baptist was a prophet

Wes instead of asking a question how about you tell us how you understand the verses you read .this is something I do in my Sunday school class to get the students to participate and it would make for better discussion

Wes instead of asking a question how about you tell us how you understand the verses you read .this is something I do in my Sunday school class to get the students to participate and it would make for better discussion

I scratch my head and say how the hell is it possible LOL. Literally. Im skeptical by nature, and I mean that not to say I dont believe it, but rather, I question, how did this come about, how was this possible. And I dont have enough experience in the Bible to reference. So I just assumed maybe John had a dream and was spoken to...but even then I still don't know how he knew for instance at first sight that Jesus was Jesus. It could have been any random stranger. Had he seen him in a dream? How did he know?

If you asked me my genuine answer, Id say I cannot fathom, except maybe a dream?

Nothing is wrong with having doubts just be open to the possibility that God has a message for you to hear.by honestly searing for answers you will find them .I don't have a problem with skepticism and I believe that the lord will want you to search and learn for yourself

I do not view God as an image of man, yes I know the story is Jesus was created by God in his image, but consider the definition of words as holding many meanings.

If a woman who owns a bakery doesn’t want to bake a wedding cake for a gay wedding, that’s on her, whether or not she identifies as Christian is irrelevant (I bring this up because the homosexuality being wrong as described in the Bible, is always the center piece for anti Christian rhetoric)

everything that pertains to ones own actions is indeed a choice, whether or not that choice is guided by other unseen reasons is also irrelevant (like emotions such as love or lust)

all I said was just cuz you saw two boy animals fuck doesn’t mean we, as a human population, should be forced to pander to those that choose to engage in such activity. Since when has sexuality been a prideful thing for anyone. And it has no place in school, which is my biggest complaint. Kids are easily influenced and are inherently confused during those hormonal phases of growth, no need to stir shit up even more. It’s the Christians who speak out against trannies and gays being able to target young people, so that’s why it’s always part of a religious arguement.

custom made a funny joke about a font being gay and still getting into heaven, you made the argue meant that Christians are ignorant for not accepting homosexuality. I merely retaliated to your connection of the animal kingdom rampant gay sex, with a vision of humans being far more advanced than a couple gay dogs. Plus, you can’t tell gay dogs from straight dogs by listening to there lisp and ultra over feminine voices and wrist movements like you can with gay humans. It’s almost like they want to be patted on the back for taking the dick.

I think gay jokes are funny

that is all I got. I’m beat

gotta carry my son up to bed, and pray that he wasn’t born gay.... karmas a bitch ain’t it ? Haha

Hear ya go Wes. An explanation including some points you make Milford. He is a Christian Physicist. Start at chapter 4 if you like, but if you have the time, it will make better sense starting from the beginning.... Just like creation

https://www.letu.edu/academics/arts-and-sciences/files/age-of-earth.pdf

The bible is nothing more than the first novel ever written. Think about some of the following:
Christ was so popular but nothing of his was ever saved?
Moses parted an entire sea?
Jews roamed the dessert for 40 years. What did they eat and drink?
The earth was created 6000 years ago says the bible but there is proof that the earth is over 10 million year old
How did Noah's family repopulate the entire planet?
The bible claims gays will burn in hell but we all know A.Font is going to heaven.
To much to list. I'm a believer in God and Jesus but someone just fine tuned the story

Custom,

Your thoughts are natural, and I know way less than I should. This is just my 2 cents of opinion mixed with what I do know

Christ had no "material belongings to save". Everything about Christ was then, and is now his "word", and it was saved. Going on now for 2020 years.
Moses was an instrument used by God, and miracles performed through him by God. Parting an entire sea (the shallow Dead Sea of saltwater) was only one of them.
What did the Jews eat and drink for 40 years in the dessert? They drank water obviously. One thing, I think the mainstay they ate was Manna https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/the-beetle-cocoon-that-was-manna-for-moses-1306263.html
A Christian Physicist dates the earth at 4.6 billion years old https://www.letu.edu/academics/arts-and-sciences/files/age-of-earth.pdf
I'm no scholar, Biblical or otherwise, but back in the day I read on the Mya, Inca, and Aztec. "If I remember correctly", those cultures as well as other cultures not geographically connected by far, handed down stories in their cultures on "The great Flood". So IMHO they solely, did not.
The Bible does not say that gays will burn in Hell. the Bible says two things as absolutes 1. Anyone who believeth in him, shall not parish and will have everlasting life. 2. No one is without sin, it is impossible for a human to be without sin. Is being gay a sin? Once again IMHO, it is not. I believe what was spoken in reference to what you refer to here is the downright nastiness, drunkenness, and NO morality of Sodom & Gomorrah, and another reference that is to deter from not being able to populate the earth, and protect the nuclear family. Refer back to point 1 & 2
If A.Font believes he's in

Being gay is absolutely a sin. God fire bombed two San Franciscos. Pre-Christ mind you. But as scripture states, none is without sin. Take Saul for example. A murderous persicuter of Christians who became one of the Bible’s greatest authors and shining examples of faith. Or so I heard...

Being gay is absolutely a sin. God fire bombed two San Franciscos. Pre-Christ mind you. But as scripture states, none is without sin. Take Saul for example. A murderous persicuter of Christians who became one of the Bible’s greatest authors and shining examples of faith. Or so I heard...

It may well be. Like I say, I don't know near what I should and that some of what i said is in my humble opinion, and I know what they say about opinions lol. I do know that I sin daily. I repent, and I believe. I have to have faith, to believe that yes, I am saved. Maybe I'm still here from a year ago to have another chance at being less a sinner, I don't know. I wasn't going to make any replies or comments in this thread, because I don't know as much as I should to do so. I guess also just trying to help Wes on some of his questions. I think I'll stick mostly to Pipe Fitter work & union contracts between skilled trades and the company I work for. I do know that very well. That and my experiences (and lack there of) with supplementing with AAS. The last thing I'd intend to do is mislead anyone with opinion

It may well be. Like I say, I don't know near what I should and that some of what i said is in my humble opinion, and I know what they say about opinions lol. I do know that I sin daily. I repent, and I believe. I have to have faith, to believe that yes, I am saved. Maybe I'm still here from a year ago to have another chance at being less a sinner, I don't know. I wasn't going to make any replies or comments in this thread, because I don't know as much as I should to do so. I guess also just trying to help Wes on some of his questions. I think I'll stick mostly to Pipe Fitter work & union contracts between skilled trades and the company I work for. I do know that very well. That and my experiences (and lack there of) with supplementing with AAS. The last thing I'd intend to do is mislead anyone with opinion

don’t be so hard on yourself bud, it’s just the Internet. I run my mouth (in this case; fingers) all the time. And I admit, I don’t know shit about shit.

and I hope I didn’t make it sound like I hate gays or anything. I get it, some dudes are just hot. I mean, every time I look in the mirror I see a man that I would totally bang. I’ve even touched his wiener in a sexual way many o times.

haha ... sometimes I hate myself for having to type dumb shit in here all the time. It’s almost like I’m compelled to be a moron 24/7... what the frick is my problem.

I need the gym to come back to my life...

Back