• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bible Thread

IML Gear Cream!

Praise to God in His Holiness and Majesty
A Psalm of David.

1Give unto the Lord, O you mighty ones,
Give unto the Lord glory and strength.
2Give unto the Lord the glory due to His name;
Worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.
3The voice of the Lord is over the waters;
The God of glory thunders;
The Lord is over many waters.
4The voice of the Lord is powerful;
The voice of the Lord is full of majesty.
5The voice of the Lord breaks the cedars,
Yes, the Lord splinters the cedars of Lebanon.
6He makes them also skip like a calf,
Lebanon and Sirion like a young wild ox.
7The voice of the Lord divides the flames of fire.
8The voice of the Lord shakes the wilderness;
The Lord shakes the Wilderness of Kadesh.
9The voice of the Lord makes the deer give birth,
And strips the forests bare;
And in His temple everyone says, “Glory!”
10The Lord sat enthroned at the Flood,
And the Lord sits as King forever.
11The Lord will give strength to His people;
The Lord will bless His people with peace.

question for all you bible scholars, my wife is in the JW and I was raised roman catholic. as far as practicing I havent been to a service in 20 years my wife goes twice a week. JWs dont believe in blood transfusion and I tell her if you are in an emergency I'm gonna authorize it because I want my kids to grow up with a mother and imagine how much they would hate me if she died and I could have prevented it. Anyway I have been trying to convince her that the bible says once we are married we are one flesh so that means my blood is your blood, I'm O- and can give my blood for a transfusion if needed but she still thinks its a no. These JWs are so tied to their churches doctrine its hard to break them from the spell. So I'm wondering if anybody ran across something that can make my point?

My mom joined the jevhovahs witnesses for a few years. Then she joined the Jehovah’s Witness protection program thereafter.

they always seemed very cultist-ish to me but in a harmless kind of way. My dad always answered the door in his underwear. He was a bit overweight and wore the old fashioned whitey tighties… they just handed him the duster and walked away scared most of them time.

hope this helps ….. somehow

lol

no offense to the JWs. I always thought the girls that went to that church were cute if it’s any consolation.

question for all you bible scholars, my wife is in the JW and I was raised roman catholic. as far as practicing I havent been to a service in 20 years my wife goes twice a week. JWs dont believe in blood transfusion and I tell her if you are in an emergency I'm gonna authorize it because I want my kids to grow up with a mother and imagine how much they would hate me if she died and I could have prevented it. Anyway I have been trying to convince her that the bible says once we are married we are one flesh so that means my blood is your blood, I'm O- and can give my blood for a transfusion if needed but she still thinks its a no. These JWs are so tied to their churches doctrine its hard to break them from the spell. So I'm wondering if anybody ran across something that can make my point?

The "one flesh" is pretty good. You could also throw in the "wives are to submit themselves unto their husbands". *You* are the spiritual leader in your house according to the bible. Having said that, you have several hundred years of women progressively having more "rights". The pros and cons of which I won't go into here. Biblical disagreements are best approached with love, imo.

I'm assuming, given her beliefs, she would also be opposed to the children having transfusions? If not, that may be your starting point for the discussion.

The Risen Christ, Faith’s Reality

Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.

For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures, and that He was seen by Cephas, then by the twelve. After that He was seen by over five hundred brethren at once, of whom the greater part remain to the present, but some have fallen asleep. After that He was seen by James, then by all the apostles. Then last of all He was seen by me also, as by one born out of due time.

I understand your logic. However humans are not always logical.

- - - Updated - - -

I understand your logic. However humans are not always logical. As much as it hurts I feel you should respect your wife's wishes....

The most terrifying words ever spoken.

[h=1]Matthew 25:41

New King James Version

[/h]41 “Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

Get Shredded!
Our Final Victory
Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

The Mystery of the Blindness | Romans 11:25 | Amir Tsarfati

Appropriate to our times:

2 Chronicles 7:14

14 if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

JUST IN - Large lava delta from La Palma volcano could collapse and generate hydromagmatic explosions, gases, and waves (Elmundo)

If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory.
Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. Because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience, in which you yourselves once walked when you lived in them.
But now you yourselves are to put off all these: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth.
Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him, where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free, but Christ is all and in all.

So if vaccine passport or chipped hand becomes a "mandatory" part of everyday life. Which appears to be the closest to reality than any other time in history. We as believers what is the action plan against it. It's very easy to see the link between chipping then in turn the controlling of commerce. I refuse and won't get the chip implanted willingly.

So if vaccine passport or chipped hand becomes a "mandatory" part of everyday life. Which appears to be the closest to reality than any other time in history. We as believers what is the action plan against it. It's very easy to see the link between chipping then in turn the controlling of commerce. I refuse and won't get the chip implanted willingly.

I think you've hit the nail on the head with "closest to reality in history". I think it's amazing that christians around the world are not pushing back harder against this. I think most are afraid of being labeled "kooks". Personally, we won't be getting anything even remotely like this. There will be many christians who will however. A loving father/mother will get the mark to feed their family. This is where the chaff gets separated. If you have faith that God will provide for you, He will. It may not be in the manner we have grown accustomed to, but He will provide. And lets not forget we are still talking about mankind. There will be black markets that provide food, meds, etc. There are approximately 2.5 billion christians in the world. Half that number is catholics though, and there's a pretty good chance they will roll over when the time comes. As will others. So realistically you're looking at 800m to maybe a billion. Still a pretty good chunk of the world population. The devil already has his minions in the church ranks (all denominations). They will call for peace and "render unto caesar" and this will get used profusely:

Romans 13:1-2
"Obey the government, for God is the One who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the law of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow."

This is what makes the US stand apart from other countries. We are a govt of the people, by the people, and for the people. The citizens are *supposed* to have the ultimate authority. Preaching this from the pulpit will make butts squirm in the pews though. People have a hard time taking control of the power that is supposed to be vested in the people. Some people need to be reminded of 8th grade civics and what a Republic actually is. We are supposed to resist tyranny. Plain and simple. As christians, we are to resist evil. Plain and simple. Notice I didn't say "easy". Because it won't be easy:

Matthew 7:13-14
13 “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

I think you've hit the nail on the head with "closest to reality in history". I think it's amazing that christians around the world are not pushing back harder against this. I think most are afraid of being labeled "kooks". Personally, we won't be getting anything even remotely like this. There will be many christians who will however. A loving father/mother will get the mark to feed their family. This is where the chaff gets separated. If you have faith that God will provide for you, He will. It may not be in the manner we have grown accustomed to, but He will provide. And lets not forget we are still talking about mankind. There will be black markets that provide food, meds, etc. There are approximately 2.5 billion christians in the world. Half that number is catholics though, and there's a pretty good chance they will roll over when the time comes. As will others. So realistically you're looking at 800m to maybe a billion. Still a pretty good chunk of the world population. The devil already has his minions in the church ranks (all denominations). They will call for peace and "render unto caesar" and this will get used profusely:

Romans 13:1-2
"Obey the government, for God is the One who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the law of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow."

This is what makes the US stand apart from other countries. We are a govt of the people, by the people, and for the people. The citizens are *supposed* to have the ultimate authority. Preaching this from the pulpit will make butts squirm in the pews though. People have a hard time taking control of the power that is supposed to be vested in the people. Some people need to be reminded of 8th grade civics and what a Republic actually is. We are supposed to resist tyranny. Plain and simple. As christians, we are to resist evil. Plain and simple. Notice I didn't say "easy". Because it won't be easy:

Matthew 7:13-14
13 “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
But some will not take the mark willingly but be pressured and forced, those are the ones I believe God will use to his fullest,

But some will not take the mark willingly but be pressured and forced, those are the ones I believe God will use to his fullest,

I'm still loathe to say "this" or "that" is the mark (or will be the mark). Perhaps we weren't meant to know exactly what the mark is, so we will be vigilant of *all* things. If you look at sin through the bible, it is two things: thoughts and deeds. Things done in the mind (forehead) and physically (the hand). That to me, would be a "spiritual" mark that someone followed the beast. But you also have the verse that no one might buy or sell unless they had the mark. Some have interpreted this to be the person must be "branded" and others have pointed to a "one world currency". So a beast monetary system that everyone must use which likely has the image/name/number of the man. The biggest hint we are given is that it *is* a man and his number is 666 (verses below). And the whole world is going to marvel and worship the man. So when the entire world gets behind one guy, it's a pretty safe bet that *he* is the beast.

One thing I do know...satan can't just brand you and claim you as his. Salvation and damnation do not work that way. It's up to us who we follow.

Revelation 13:15-18
New King James Version
15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

IML Gear Cream!
Now please correct me if I'm wrong or misinformed. being I'm thinking out loud.

The world is going to marvel at the one known as the Antichrist whom will come from a area within the former Roman empire. Nowhere in the bible does it say Lucifer was disfigured or mangled when cast down to earth. He was the most beloved of the angels via being the one in charge of worship of God. So to fool the world he appears as a bright shining light to all. Thus easier to deceive the masses being he's not scary looking in nature but the complete opposite.

Now please correct me if I'm wrong or misinformed. being I'm thinking out loud.

The world is going to marvel at the one known as the Antichrist whom will come from a area within the former Roman empire. Nowhere in the bible does it say Lucifer was disfigured or mangled when cast down to earth. He was the most beloved of the angels via being the one in charge of worship of God. So to fool the world he appears as a bright shining light to all. Thus easier to deceive the masses being he's not scary looking in nature but the complete opposite.

Just like there is a holy trinity, there is an unholy trinity. The dragon/satan, the beast/antichrist, and the false prophet.

Revelation 20:10
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Believers will be raptured before the anti christ is revealed. Thank you a Jesus! Always be on guard and always watching. I am the most undeserving of His Grace and mercy. Feeling blessed to be a part of this thread.

Just like there is a holy trinity, there is an unholy trinity. The dragon/satan, the beast/antichrist, and the false prophet.

Revelation 20:10
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Thanks as always for your knowledge you share!! And everyone else in this thread I appreciate it!!

Last edited:

Last edited:
Worded this all wrong, sorry

Last edited:
Crossposting this here for the obvious reasons:

Are you paying attention yet?

NEW - Archbishop Vigano claims that the Pope is a "zealous cooperator" in the "Great Reset," who pursues the "demolition of the Church" in order to replace it with an organization of "Masonic inspiration."

Vid:
https://t.me/disclosetv/5120

Back