• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bible Thread

Amir Tsarfati, [13.08.21 08:06]

Europe has nearly lost its identity!

America is fighting for her’s now!

Israel is given to the “change”!

The world will soon seek for a new identity!

I know who will be the one who is going to offer that new identity! The antichrist!

What about China?

Revelation 9:13-19 tells us that a massive 200-million-man army will arise from the region east of the Euphrates River. Right now China is the major power east of Jerusalem, and an army of 200 million (Revelation 9:16) fits with China's capability of equipping such an enormous army. In addition, the description and the huge numbers of deaths mentioned (verse 19) may indicate the use of modern weapons of mass destruction. China spends a large percentage of its annual GDP on the military and possesses nuclear and other weapons of mass destruction.

Remember:

Bible prophecy has nothing to say about the nations as such in their relations to one another, but only in their relation to Israel - the people and the land!

Colossians 3:5-10but now you are to put off all these: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth. Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of him who created him.

Will the Rapture happen on this Feast of Trumpets September 6-8, 2021❓

On this Feast Day − ritual trumpet blasts signify a call for Israel to "GATHER" for God's Word of REDEMPTION. Set at the time of Israel's final agricultural harvest − it also symbolizes the LORD's final HARVEST OF SOULS...

Will the Rapture happen on this Feast of Trumpets September 6-8, 2021

On this Feast Day − ritual trumpet blasts signify a call for Israel to "GATHER" for God's Word of REDEMPTION. Set at the time of Israel's final agricultural harvest − it also symbolizes the LORD's final HARVEST OF SOULS...

I think a heck of a lot more needs to happen way before any rapture...

Maybe you have a better timeline you could divulge that may show us the bible timeline with our current time line?

I think a heck of a lot more needs to happen way before any rapture...

Maybe you have a better timeline you could divulge that may show us the bible timeline with our current time line?
Literally nothing further needs to happen when taking a pre trib position. Now if you are post trib that's a different story.

IML Gear Cream!
I don’t see how a rapture could be post tribulation and follow the word of God.

Will the Rapture happen on this Feast of Trumpets September 6-8, 2021❓

This entire topic confuses me greatly. I see so many various views on this, I dont even have an opinion of my own to form

What is the difference between Rapture and Tribulation precisely.

Isn't there a quote that says a precise number, something like 100,000 people?

Any clarifications would be appreciated.

I watched the video too, it was a bit long and I for one dont subscribe to dates per say. But what do I know?

The rapture of the church is where the lord calls his believers to heaven to avoid the time of trouble the tribulation. Is the seven years of time set aside for the Jewish people to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus. Also known as Jacob's time of trouble

I watched the video too, it was a bit long and I for one dont subscribe to dates per say. But what do I know?

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only."

I'm not big on getting hung up on dates either. I haven't watched the vid yet, but my opinion hasn't changed with anything I've seen lately...no one is getting out early. Getting out early is one of satan's lies....so everyone that will still literally be here will doubt God and embrace the antichrist. "Why didn't God save me? Screw being good now, I'm gonna do what I want cause I'm already fucked."

Your enemy walks about as a lion waiting to devour you. Is now the time to lay down your armor and wait on God to fix everything for you?

This entire topic confuses me greatly. I see so many various views on this, I dont even have an opinion of my own to form

It can be confusing especially if you are newer to eschatology (study of end things) Also most Christians have a particular world view and that world view drives their interpretation. For example if you think the Bible is mostly allegory (not literal) you tend to interpret things with that perception. Or if you think the sections written to the Jews apply to us today you would then view the scriptures differently from someone who makes a distinction between the Church and Israel. Confusing directives to Israel with the Church is the biggest problem in Scriptural interpretation in my opinion because one group is given instruction to do faith works for salvation and the other is told we are saved by grace alone (two very different things). This also spills over into how you interpret eschatology. Anyway I don't want to present all the different views because there are too many and it will likely cause further confusion so I will just stick with the more common views.

The rapture or as I like to call it, The Departure is when Christ comes and removes all believers in Jesus Christ from the earth.

The Tribulation is a 7 year period of intense suffering. The first 3-4 years are not as bad but the last days or years of the tribulation are horrific. Some believe the Tribulation will actually be shortened to a little less than 7 years. But for this discussion lets say the Tribulation is roughly 7 years in duration.

Some place The Departure before the Tribulation. Some place it in the middle or a bit later (called pre wrath rapture in some circles). and finally some place the rapture at or near the end of The Tribulation.

A lot of Christians like to say we don't know the day or the hour but we will know the season. Keep in mind even if you believe Christ will return on the feast of Trumpets we still do not literally know which day or hour since the feast is over a several day period. Is it at the beginning of the feast? In the middle? At the end? a few days after the feast? So yes, I agree we don't know the day or hour but I do think the signs were given to us so that we will know the season of His return.

I lean towards a pre trib view but one of my pastor friends thinks its post wrath so I'm exposed to their arguments and see why they believe the way that they do.

Bottom line is we need to seek God and seek relationship with Him, we need to love others and help them while we still can. Nothing is more important than loving God and loving others. Have you spent time talking to God and listening to Him today?

Praise to God in His Holiness and Majesty

A Psalm of David.

29 Give[a] unto the Lord, O you mighty ones,
Give unto the Lord glory and strength.
2 [b]Give unto the Lord the glory [c]due to His name;
Worship the Lord in the [d]beauty of holiness.

3 The voice of the Lord is over the waters;
The God of glory thunders;
The Lord is over many waters.
4 The voice of the Lord is powerful;
The voice of the Lord is full of majesty.

5 The voice of the Lord breaks the cedars,
Yes, the Lord splinters the cedars of Lebanon.
6 He makes them also skip like a calf,
Lebanon and Sirion like a young wild ox.
7 The voice of the Lord [e]divides the flames of fire.

8 The voice of the Lord shakes the wilderness;
The Lord shakes the Wilderness of Kadesh.
9 The voice of the Lord makes the deer give birth,
And strips the forests bare;
And in His temple everyone says, “Glory!”

10 The Lord sat enthroned at the Flood,
And the Lord sits as King forever.
11 The Lord will give strength to His people;
The Lord will bless His people with peace.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm 29&version=NKJV

Heavy, thanks for all the posts here. I have been a believer since Nov 7, 2002 and in that time my eyes have been opened to all the goes on around me and fear of death has left me long ago. In fact I look forward to the life to come. One of the revelations of truth in the past year for me is the Flat Earth Theory and it’s changed my faith…its made it even stronger. This new research as recent as about 2015 has gained thousands. One the videos that blew my mind is https://youtu.be/2hnrlyOvUcQ

How does this relate to your thread, the round ball has one motive, disprove the Bible and God. It’s been doing a pretty good job now since about 1953.

The specific number you are referring to is 144000. That is the number of Jewish people who are kept from harm, and become witnesses for christ. Then multitudes will become believers

Bottom line is we need to seek God and seek relationship with Him, we need to love others and help them while we still can. Nothing is more important than loving God and loving others. Have you spent time talking to God and listening to Him today?

This, this, this. People get wrapped up in prophecy, etc and haven't even worked a food pantry, soup kitchen, etc. Not saying being a scholar is a bad thing, but I think some people miss the complete point of the scriptures. Again...there's a BIG reason Jesus kept dumbing it down for us. Focus on doing the next right thing, today has enough problems of it's own, we're not supposed to worry about tomorrow. Easier said than done, I know.

This is a great thread! Thanks heavyiron and everyone else who chimes in. This
IS the most important thread in the forum. God bless you guys!!

Get Shredded!
Psalms 91...

Psalm 911Psalm 911He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. [1]2I will say [2] of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."3Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence.4He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.5You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day,6nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday.7A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.8You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.9If you make the Most High your dwelling-- even the LORD, who is my refuge--10then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent.11For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;12they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.13You will tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent.14"Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.15He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.16With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation."

It can be confusing especially if you are newer to eschatology (study of end things) Also most Christians have a particular world view and that world view drives their interpretation. For example if you think the Bible is mostly allegory (not literal) you tend to interpret things with that perception. Or if you think the sections written to the Jews apply to us today you would then view the scriptures differently from someone who makes a distinction between the Church and Israel. Confusing directives to Israel with the Church is the biggest problem in Scriptural interpretation in my opinion because one group is given instruction to do faith works for salvation and the other is told we are saved by grace alone (two very different things). This also spills over into how you interpret eschatology. Anyway I don't want to present all the different views because there are too many and it will likely cause further confusion so I will just stick with the more common views.

The rapture or as I like to call it, The Departure is when Christ comes and removes all believers in Jesus Christ from the earth.

The Tribulation is a 7 year period of intense suffering. The first 3-4 years are not as bad but the last days or years of the tribulation are horrific. Some believe the Tribulation will actually be shortened to a little less than 7 years. But for this discussion lets say the Tribulation is roughly 7 years in duration.

Some place The Departure before the Tribulation. Some place it in the middle or a bit later (called pre wrath rapture in some circles). and finally some place the rapture at or near the end of The Tribulation.

A lot of Christians like to say we don't know the day or the hour but we will know the season. Keep in mind even if you believe Christ will return on the feast of Trumpets we still do not literally know which day or hour since the feast is over a several day period. Is it at the beginning of the feast? In the middle? At the end? a few days after the feast? So yes, I agree we don't know the day or hour but I do think the signs were given to us so that we will know the season of His return.

I lean towards a pre trib view but one of my pastor friends thinks its post wrath so I'm exposed to their arguments and see why they believe the way that they do.

Confusing directives to Israel with the Church is the biggest problem in Scriptural interpretation in my opinion because one group is given instruction to do faith works for salvation and the other is told we are saved by grace alone (two very different things).

This is always confusing as is tithing, is one from above from the new testament and the other the old?? That to me would be the deciding facture as some beloeve the laws from the old testement were null n void with the new testament?

Confusing but if u believe, proclaim Jesus as ur lord and savior u are saved as he was crucified, and rose again the 3rd day...

The specific number you are referring to is 144000. That is the number of Jewish people who are kept from harm, and become witnesses for christ. Then multitudes will become believers
Thats a certain number from each tribe correct?

Does anyone believe the usa is a lost tribe of Israel?

Thats a certain number from each tribe correct?

Does anyone believe the usa is a lost tribe of Israel?

12,000 from the 12 tribes.

I don't think there are any "lost tribes" but you may mean something else by that. I know there are some genetic references in places. Even so, 12,000 is a pretty small number and I wouldn't plan on making the cut for that team.

Confusing directives to Israel with the Church is the biggest problem in Scriptural interpretation in my opinion because one group is given instruction to do faith works for salvation and the other is told we are saved by grace alone (two very different things).

This is always confusing as is tithing, is one from above from the new testament and the other the old?? That to me would be the deciding facture as some beloeve the laws from the old testement were null n void with the new testament?

Confusing but if u believe, proclaim Jesus as ur lord and savior u are saved as he was crucified, and rose again the 3rd day...

There's nothing wrong with works, they just won't get you into heaven. And we're told we'll recognize others by their fruits. I haven't stepped foot in a church in years and I still tithe. God has blessed me with what I have. I'm merely a steward for what He has given me. I'm not giving God *my* money. I'm taking care of what He has entrusted me with. I'm literally returning a very small portion of what He has given me. Tithing is literally the only time God said to test Him in something. In my experience, it works. No, I'm not one of those that will tell you to get rich by giving to the church. But I've never once worried about money when I started tithing with an open heart. If a need arises, it is always met. And many times there are "my cup runneth over" moments.

Heavy, thanks for all the posts here. I have been a believer since Nov 7, 2002 and in that time my eyes have been opened to all the goes on around me and fear of death has left me long ago. In fact I look forward to the life to come. One of the revelations of truth in the past year for me is the Flat Earth Theory and it’s changed my faith…its made it even stronger. This new research as recent as about 2015 has gained thousands. One the videos that blew my mind is https://youtu.be/2hnrlyOvUcQ

How does this relate to your thread, the round ball has one motive, disprove the Bible and God. It’s been doing a pretty good job now since about 1953.

I’m just seeing this comment and it baffles me how anyone could believe the earth is flat !! I tried watching the video but it’s an hour long and i couldn’t take more than about five minutes of the ignorance being spoken !!

Are you trying to say you believe this and that somehow the earth being round is disproving God and the Bible ?

Not at all, but if the earth is a ball show me curvature. You have to watch the video to join the argument.

Philippians 4:6-7
New King James Version
6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

I’m just seeing this comment and it baffles me how anyone could believe the earth is flat !! I tried watching the video but it’s an hour long and i couldn’t take more than about five minutes of the ignorance being spoken !!

Are you trying to say you believe this and that somehow the earth being round is disproving God and the Bible ?

I’m saying condemnation prior investigation isn’t an argument. The earth is flat, there is no prof that the earth moves. No curvature. All stars today will be in the same spot same time next year and have been since the beginning of recording. If we are moving through space at half a million miles per hour how can these stars always be in the same spot?

https://youtu.be/fn5_XO6p5DU

I’m saying condemnation prior investigation isn’t an argument. The earth is flat, there is no prof that the earth moves. No curvature. All stars today will be in the same spot same time next year and have been since the beginning of recording. If we are moving through space at half a million miles per hour how can these stars always be in the same spot?

https://youtu.be/fn5_XO6p5DU

Stars rotate though. Take Orion it shifts westward as the seasons change. It's not in a permanent fixed spot it's rotates around us. So in my eyes we are spinning and rotating.

Back