• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bible Thread

IML Gear Cream!
Apparently before he died our government met with him because he had predicted so much accurately.

I honestly don't know much about him though. I started watching his vids and another guy about a year ago.

Who's the other guy? If you don't want to say his name on here drop me a message. That's based off your previous message about being selective what you post here in this thread. I'm going to check out some more videos. Any in particular are must watch first?

Who's the other guy? If you don't want to say his name on here drop me a message. That's based off your previous message about being selective what you post here in this thread. I'm going to check out some more videos. Any in particular are must watch first?
Trey Smith is the first teacher that I saw Kim Clement clips on his vids. Trey has a ton of content. This one is for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu1mUSqGHwU

[FONT=&quot]“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’ “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’ The King will reply, “Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.”[/FONT]

Proverbs 5:18-19

New King James Version

18 Let your fountain be blessed,
And rejoice with the wife of your youth.
19 As a loving deer and a graceful doe,
Let her breasts satisfy you at all times;
And always be enraptured with her love.

I wish !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John 16:22

“And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.”

Jehovah Nissi
Jehovah Jireh
Jehovah Rapha

I need to catch up in this thread and do some reading again.

I have slacked off and it's good to see this thread rolling and reminding me.

Thanks everyone.

Get Shredded!
Thoughts about praying exclusively in tongues?

What did Christ teach about praying?

Luke 11:1-28 New King James Version
Jesus' Teaching on Prayer
11 1 Now it came to pass, as He was praying in a certain place, when He ceased, that one of His disciples said to Him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples." 2 So He said to them, "When you pray, say: Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done On earth as it is in heaven. 3 Give us day by day our daily bread. 4 And forgive us our sins, For we also forgive everyone who is indebted to us. And do not lead us into temptation, But deliver us from the evil one." 5 And He said to them, "Which of you shall have a friend, and go to him at midnight and say to him, 'Friend, lend me three loaves; 6 for a friend of mine has come to me on his journey, and I have nothing to set before him'; 7 and he will answer from within and say, 'Do not trouble me; the door is now shut, and my children are with me in bed; I cannot rise and give to you'? 8 I say to you, though he will not rise and give to him because he is his friend, yet because of his persistence he will rise and give him as many as he needs. 9 "So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 10 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. 11 If a son asks for bread from any father among you, will he give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent instead of a fish? 12 Or if he asks for an egg, will he offer him a scorpion? 13 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!"

I'm guessing you were referring to these verses

I think if you are speaking in tongues then there is supposed to be an interpreter.

To my knowledge that only applies when there are more than just you around. For example in a group. In prayer by yourself, there should be no need for a interpreter due it's directly from the spirit to God via the individual praying.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks...I needed to see that today. Feels like everyone is sick and/or dying around me today.

Your welcome. If you need anything feel free to reach out. Hopefully things get better soon.

hang in there bossman !

Your welcome. If you need anything feel free to reach out. Hopefully things get better soon.

Thanks guys. To top things off, the nursing home called late yesterday. Dad has covid. My gut tells me he'll be gone this week or next. Covid is the new big "C" in the nursing homes. Meanwhile at home, we're trying to figure out which procedure is first for the wife.

I will say I'm feeling pretty peaceful right now. People keep dropping bad news on me and waiting/watching for a reaction. At this point, I'm just like "ok". I finally kinda appreciate Job. Go through enough shit and more bad news just doesn't even phase you. I mean, you don't even feel like saying "what else can go wrong". You just expect something else to be wrong, so there's no surprise. The only downside I can see at the moment is I may not be super comforting to those boohooing around me. Sometimes people want you to cry with them or at least expect you to.

Multislacking...putting the "fun" back into funeral. :p

Romans 8:35-39

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written:
“For Your sake we are killed all day long;
We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.”

37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. 38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:35-39

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written:
“For Your sake we are killed all day long;
We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.”

37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. 38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Multislacking, always gonna be things the enemy throws at you to try to knock you off course or distract you. Things the devil uses to harm you God can use to help you. Devil came to steal, kill, and destroy. But Jesus came that you may have life, and have it more abundantly. Remember, we gotta run this race of life with endurance and the key is keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, not fixed on the circumstances, not the problems, not the race itself, but on Jesus. Many compare this life we live to a marathon. I'd say a marathon with hurdles since we have issues and problems. Here's the thing with hurdles, when the runner is going over hurdles, the key for him to clear that hurdle is to keep his head up and eyes focused past the hurdle. He isn't suppose to look at the hurdle as that increases the likelihood he'll hit it, lose balance, lose time, and stumble and fall even. Look past the hurdle. Look past the problem to the only Answer to all of our problems. His name is Jesus Christ!!!!

Multislacking, always gonna be things the enemy throws at you to try to knock you off course or distract you. Things the devil uses to harm you God can use to help you. Devil came to steal, kill, and destroy. But Jesus came that you may have life, and have it more abundantly. Remember, we gotta run this race of life with endurance and the key is keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, not fixed on the circumstances, not the problems, not the race itself, but on Jesus. Many compare this life we live to a marathon. I'd say a marathon with hurdles since we have issues and problems. Here's the thing with hurdles, when the runner is going over hurdles, the key for him to clear that hurdle is to keep his head up and eyes focused past the hurdle. He isn't suppose to look at the hurdle as that increases the likelihood he'll hit it, lose balance, lose time, and stumble and fall even. Look past the hurdle. Look past the problem to the only Answer to all of our problems. His name is Jesus Christ!!!!

Thanks, and I agree with that analogy. I'm actually doing really good. I spent a bit of time on the Romans verses above. One of the translations has "neither angels nor demons". It is comforting to think that no matter who wants to do whatever evil to you, God is still there for you and loves you. I've seen the most staunch christians lose faith or question their salvation. Especially as they get older and are nearing the end. There's a feeling of "what if I wasn't good enough to get into heaven." And that was never the point. Jesus is the one good enough for you to get into heaven.

Thanks guys. To top things off, the nursing home called late yesterday. Dad has covid. My gut tells me he'll be gone this week or next. Covid is the new big "C" in the nursing homes. Meanwhile at home, we're trying to figure out which procedure is first for the wife.

I will say I'm feeling pretty peaceful right now. People keep dropping bad news on me and waiting/watching for a reaction. At this point, I'm just like "ok". I finally kinda appreciate Job. Go through enough shit and more bad news just doesn't even phase you. I mean, you don't even feel like saying "what else can go wrong". You just expect something else to be wrong, so there's no surprise. The only downside I can see at the moment is I may not be super comforting to those boohooing around me. Sometimes people want you to cry with them or at least expect you to.

Multislacking...putting the "fun" back into funeral. :p

I didn't know you were dealing with this, Im very sorry to hear man. Genuinely my sincere best wishes to you and your family.

I truly hope your dad pulls out of this. I will say this my GFs dad had it and he had all the co-morbidities and he beat it. Her brother also got it and hes still hospitalized but improving after only a few days. There are some solid treatments now thank God. I will be sure to say a prayer for you sir.

Had my grandfathers funeral recently. I was comfortable and in good spirits while my family around me wept. I felt strange about it because I had figured the day this happens I would be devastated. I think most of my comfort came from the very thing multi just said and I quote “Jesus was good enough for you to get into heaven”.

I almost choked up when they did the military honors and presented my grandmother with the flag. These two people were instrumental in me not becoming a loser. I am very grateful to have had them in my life and I find comfort that they will both be reunited and someday I will as well. They were married for over 65 years (68 years I think).

Stay strong and focused Multi, your family will undoubtedly need your leadership. Take care brotherman!

Psalm 1:1-6

King James Version

The Righteous and the Ungodly

1 1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, [1] nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. 2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. 3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; [2] and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away. 5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous. 6 For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

[FONT=&quot]Joe 2:15
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Blow the trumpet in Zion,
Consecrate a fast,
Call a sacred assembly;
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Gather the people,
Sanctify the congregation,
Assemble the elders,
Gather the children and nursing babes;
Let the bridegroom go out from his chamber,
And the bride from her dressing room.