• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bible Thread

Get Shredded!
Ephesians 4:2
2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.

Proverbs 10:14 NKJV
Wise people store up knowledge, But the mouth of the foolish is near destruction.
I feel like you are trying to tell me something here.... I’ll listen... lol

I feel like you are trying to tell me something here.... I’ll listen... lol

Lol they are verses of the day... sometimes we do feel that verses are definitely for us. Multi has posted a few that I needed to hear for the day.

A nice send off for the coming frigid weekend:

Proverbs 5:18-19

Let your fountain be blessed,
And rejoice with the wife of your youth.
As a loving deer and a graceful doe,
Let her breasts satisfy you at all times;
And always be enraptured with her love.

(Edit to add: Some of my favorite verses. Shocking...I know.)

Ephesians 5

22 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands.

25 Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her, 26 that he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, 27 so that he might present the church to himself in splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, that she might be holy and without blemish.[a] 28 In the same way husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.29 For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as Christ does the church, 30 because we are members of his body.31 “Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.” 32 This mystery is profound, and I am saying that it refers to Christ and the church. 33 However, let each one of you love his wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband.

4 and a half hours dude..... you got a summary? Was everyone just full of shit or what?
Some big names in there are definitely false prophets. I skimmed around at first then it got so good I watched almost the entire thing

Matthew 7 New King James Version

Judging Others
7 1 "Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank is in your own eye? 5 Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. 6 Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

Ask, Seek, Knock
7 "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.

Jonah 2:2
2 He said: “In my distress I called to the LORD, and he answered me. From deep in the realm of the dead I called for help, and you listened to my cry.

And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved. When they persecute you in this city, flee to another. For assuredly, I say to you, you will not have gone through the cities of Israel before the Son of Man comes.
“A disciple is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his master.

Isaiah 40:30-31 NKJV
Even the youths shall faint and be weary, And the young men shall utterly fall, But those who wait on the LORD Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

IML Gear Cream!
My goal is to think this way before all my words or actions, but I fail at it pretty often

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
6 In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.

Below is a verse that definitely applies to you HFQ3. May you burn in hell.

Revelation 21:8, NIV: "But the cowardly, the unbelieving (Quanon nut jobs), the vile,those who practice magic arts (Qanon nut jobs)and all liars--they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur."

You are the dumbest mother fucker I have ever seen ...wow you are a loser

All you ever do is bitch and moan. Must be tiresome being a victim all the time you sad sac of shit.

Hey what the hell I have time to show you some attention ...just promise me you wont stop taking your meds again ...:coffee:

again twisted parrot fuck all you do is go around and play victim crying about how the govt has wronged you and Trump while you spout off what you saw on OAN on any forum that will stand your idiotic mumblings. You are pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

goodnight twisted you pathetic bitch- keep playing victim, it suits your dumb ass- probably the only thing you do consistently you retard

Wah wah wah ....poor old cry baby that lives in his mama basement because he cant come upstairs ....well who ever says Im not into giving back to my community I say screw you because I just spent what 20mins in 2 different threads interacting with a mental patient and didnt even have to step foot in a hospital:roflmao:

I like to start my day with proverbs, anyone else? I like to read a chapter a day since there are 31 chapters...I call it "soul food"

One of todays proverbs 23:9

Do not speak in the hearing of a fool, for he will despise the good sense of your words.

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Ephesians 2:10 - KJV

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Ephesians 2:10 - KJV
Do a word study on the word translated "workmanship". Its a good one.

Get Shredded!
Do a word study on the word translated "workmanship". Its a good one.

Poiema? Is this the greek word you are referring to. I did a dive into this verse workmanship meaning it's quite interesting and hadn't looked at it that way before. Now looking at Poiema. Thanks I appreciate it.

Poiema? Is this the greek word you are referring to. I did a dive into this verse workmanship meaning it's quite interesting and hadn't looked at it that way before. Now looking at Poiema. Thanks I appreciate it.
Exactly

Ive been reading the ERV ( easy to read version) instead of the king james version. Its so much easier to follow and actually enjoyable to read.

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
1 John 5:4 - KJV

Ecclesiastes 5:2 New King James Version

2 Do not be rash with your mouth, And let not your heart utter anything hastily before God. For God is in heaven, and you on earth; Therefore let your words be few.

Malachi 3:8-11

8 “Will a man rob God?
Yet you have robbed Me!
But you say,
‘In what way have we robbed You?’
In tithes and offerings.
9 You are cursed with a curse,
For you have robbed Me,
Even this whole nation.
10 Bring all the tithes into the storehouse,
That there may be food in My house,
And try Me now in this,”
Says the Lord of hosts,
“If I will not open for you the windows of heaven
And pour out for you such blessing
That there will not be room enough to receive it.

11 “And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes,
So that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground,
Nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field,”
Says the Lord of hosts;

Whats the easiest version of the bible everyone uses? I like laymen terms, no thouts, shalls etc hahaha

Almost like a story type bible but broken into the verses etc...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Whats the easiest version of the bible everyone uses? I like laymen terms, no thouts, shalls etc hahaha

Almost like a story type bible but broken into the verses etc...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Bible project .... YouTube it.

it’s great.

the lord saves bro

Been reading Luke lately....

got me thinking 🤔

maybe the wheel needs breaking.... maybe that’s what’s happening....

thoughts?

Back