• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bible Thread

IML Gear Cream!
What we were meant to be

He said One Nation Under God, one religion under God, all of us working together.

I did not interpret him to mean "one world Religion" globalist BS

Rather the way he said it is that we want ONE Nation under God, it would be under the umbrella of Christianity. He did not speak of any other Country being part of his speech, just the USA.

I do think he should caution himself in making such a comment bc some people might think he is pushing the "One world religion" BS.

I'd appreciate some prayers as the wife files for religious exemption to the employer vaccine mandate. And I hate to say it, but we may also be under spiritual attack...separate from the vaccine issue. Thanks, guys.

You got it. I usually say some prayers for you and others on this forum weekly. I Will add this specific request. Stay strong this season shall pass. You must be close to some kind of breakthrough in your life..

I'd appreciate some prayers as the wife files for religious exemption to the employer vaccine mandate. And I hate to say it, but we may also be under spiritual attack...separate from the vaccine issue. Thanks, guys.

Just remember the devil doesn't attack you unless you're a threat. Count yourself blessed

[h=1]Matthew 24:29-30

King James Version

[/h]29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Revelation 18:23

“And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.”

The original Greek word for sorceries in this verse is pharmakeia which is where we get the word pharmacy.

Revelation 18:23

“And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.”

The original Greek word for sorceries in this verse is pharmakeia which is where we get the word pharmacy.

This would be an excellent, excellent verse for those still needing religious exemption.

Get Shredded!
Torah…

have any of you guys read it? I know this is the Bible thread but, in my perspective, every Christian and every Muslim is a Jew first and foremost…. And I have always had this weird refrain when it comes to the separation of Gods followers…

are we supposed to understand Jesus as God in mortal form? Or is God the DNA and Jesus the mRNA

Has God abrogated his covenant with Israel to give way to justification by faith? Or is it by works AND faith. A few, maybe 6, months ago I got into a debate about this with a catholic I work with and he took some serious offense to my perspective that Jesus’ death was the propitiation of sin to God (to prevent condemnation of the entire human race) and that it wasn’t a guarantee. Only by works AND faith can you inherit the kingdom.

I think I’m either going to hell or I’m Jewish and just don’t know it.

or both

Torah…

have any of you guys read it? I know this is the Bible thread but, in my perspective, every Christian and every Muslim is a Jew first and foremost…. And I have always had this weird refrain when it comes to the separation of Gods followers…

are we supposed to understand Jesus as God in mortal form? Or is God the DNA and Jesus the mRNA

Has God abrogated his covenant with Israel to give way to justification by faith? Or is it by works AND faith. A few, maybe 6, months ago I got into a debate about this with a catholic I work with and he took some serious offense to my perspective that Jesus’ death was the propitiation of sin to God (to prevent condemnation of the entire human race) and that it wasn’t a guarantee. Only by works AND faith can you inherit the kingdom.

t
or both

we are saved by grace through faith. Basically, we can choose to live under the law covenant or the grace covenant, nobody who lives under law goes to heaven. Nobody gets to the Father except through Jesus. There are tons of scriptures but I dont have time right now to post them for you.

Also, the catholics fundamentally are “law covenant” they teach Jesus died for our sins yet they deny the power of Christ gift of grace by combining it with human works

Romans is a good place to read for some foundational understanding of the gospel

Last edited:
Torah…

or both

Torah is the first 5 books of the Bible. Yes read it several times.

The Bible teaches that Jesus is God but some denominations disagree. Technically He was the "emptied" God during the first century.

I believe that Israel was set aside when they rejected the offer of the Kingdom. Final offer was in Acts 7. We are currently in the Dispensation of the Grace of God. Once we depart God will resume the faith works program.

Torah…

or both

As Heavy already pointed out, it's just the first 5 books of the bible. As far as "works" the BIG thing Jesus did was fulfill the sacrifice laws. So there are NO more blood sacrifices. Not unlike "cheap grace" man had turned the system into something earthly and basically meaningless. "I plan on sinning big next week, so I better go buy a calf today so I'm ready."

Paul puts it perfectly though when he answers the question, do we sin so that grace may abound: "God forbid". So we're still expected to live within the structure that God put before us (like the commandments). How can someone say they are God's, but have murder in their heart? True repentance means turning away from our sins, not by planning the route by which we can circumvent God's will. The more we are God's, the more we search out His will. Like the parable of the talents, the more we are entrusted with, the more that is expected from us.

We give thanks today for what God has blessed us with. We have not earned these blessings, for our righteousness is as filthy rags. We're thankful we have a loving God who refines us as gold in the fire.

Thank you HFO3, heavy and multi. I appreciate your generosity in helping me clear things out in my head. Come this Christmas I’m going to have a serious heart to heart with myself and hopefully finally get my shit together in all aspects of my life. I’m going to seriously buckle down and take on my rebirth. I’m tired and I feel and look like shit and I’m ready to renew my spirit.

sincerely.

Thank you HFO3, heavy and multi. I appreciate your generosity in helping me clear things out in my head. Come this Christmas I’m going to have a serious heart to heart with myself and hopefully finally get my shit together in all aspects of my life. I’m going to seriously buckle down and take on my rebirth. I’m tired and I feel and look like shit and I’m ready to renew my spirit.

sincerely.

Because I love analogies... Spiritual growth is like bodybuilding. You don't start off benching 315 at 4% body fat, right? It's a journey, not a destination.

This one is concerning. Scripture clearly tell us "by no other name". Angels instructed men not to worship them. What do you make of this? Apologies in advance for the qanon related article, but it was the first one I could find that had his "prayer" quoted. I'd seen it mentioned in several religious sectors, but nobody was quoting it. Even Lin Wood seems to have parted ways with Flynn over this.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/michael-flynn-to-qanon-believers-im-not-a-satanist?ref=scroll

Michael Flynn to QAnon Believers: I’m Not a Satanist!

Flynn’s trouble started on Sept. 17, when he led a congregation at Nebraska pastor Hank Kunneman’s Lord of Hosts Church in prayer. Flynn’s prayer included invocations to “sevenfold rays” and “legions,” two phrases that struck some of Flynn’s followers as strange.

“We are your instrument of those sevenfold rays and all your archangels, all of them,” Flynn said, later adding, “We will be the instrument of your will, whatever it is. In your name, and in the name of your legions, we are freeborn, and we shall remain freeborn, and we shall not be enslaved by any foe.”

This one is concerning. Scripture clearly tell us "by no other name". Angels instructed men not to worship them. What do you make of this? Apologies in advance for the qanon related article, but it was the first one I could find that had his "prayer" quoted. I'd seen it mentioned in several religious sectors, but nobody was quoting it. Even Lin Wood seems to have parted ways with Flynn over this.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/michael-flynn-to-qanon-believers-im-not-a-satanist?ref=scroll

Michael Flynn to QAnon Believers: I’m Not a Satanist!

Flynn’s trouble started on Sept. 17, when he led a congregation at Nebraska pastor Hank Kunneman’s Lord of Hosts Church in prayer. Flynn’s prayer included invocations to “sevenfold rays” and “legions,” two phrases that struck some of Flynn’s followers as strange.

“We are your instrument of those sevenfold rays and all your archangels, all of them,” Flynn said, later adding, “We will be the instrument of your will, whatever it is. In your name, and in the name of your legions, we are freeborn, and we shall remain freeborn, and we shall not be enslaved by any foe.”
I don't think the average Catholic knows this stuff. My guess is he got a speaking engagement, googled a prayer and ran with it.

https://www.trunews.com/stream/gen-...ded-masters-at-hank-kunnemans-religious-event

Ehhhh...why would you take a "catholic" prayer into a nondenominational? For that fact...is Flynn even catholic?
Clearly Bible doctrine is a weak spot for him.

He responded shortly after and said people were reading into this too much and he went on to explain how he got his name and something about prayers to saint Michael. Honestly he sounded green.

Its all aligning

Israel is preparing for a war with Iran.

Its all aligning

Israel is preparing for a war with Iran.

They (Israel) just got through holding some BIG military games in the name of covid/viral outbreak. With the WHO, UN, etc calling for a "militarized outbreak response" system, we may very soon see the military sticking it's head in to countries in the name of medical humanitarian aid. "We're just here to help. These 10,000 troops are just here to give shots."

Monkey Werx and Pastor James talking Russia and Club-K!

Believe it or not I am starting to think Lin Wood is not on our side

Michael Flynn I do feel that he is a good man and good person. I truly don't believe he should be speaking in "Biblical Terms" as he is a Military General and not a Preacher. He doesn't know what he is doing and shouldn't pretend to.

Lin Wood, I am really starting to feel like he is dis information. Same with someone like Alex Jones. They say 8out of 10 things as truth and then 2 are false to mislead others.

I may be wrong but I am def not trusting Lin Wood anymore. I def don't trust someone like Alex Jones.

I trust Michael Flynn for now.

I still trust Julian Assange and President Trump 100%.

Sidney Powell. What's her deal?

Believe it or not I am starting to think Lin Wood is not on our side

Michael Flynn I do feel that he is a good man and good person. I truly don't believe he should be speaking in "Biblical Terms" as he is a Military General and not a Preacher. He doesn't know what he is doing and shouldn't pretend to.

Lin Wood, I am really starting to feel like he is dis information. Same with someone like Alex Jones. They say 8out of 10 things as truth and then 2 are false to mislead others.

I may be wrong but I am def not trusting Lin Wood anymore. I def don't trust someone like Alex Jones.

I trust Michael Flynn for now.

I still trust Julian Assange and President Trump 100%.

Sidney Powell. What's her deal?

I don't think any of them can be trusted. At least not 100%. They have all started to turn on one another. I hadn't been following Lin too closely until just recently again (when it all hit the fan). Now look at them. Sidney Powell, Patrick Byrne, Flynn, Wood, etc. All their dirty laundry is coming out. Having said that...Wood seems to be the cleanest. All the rest of them can do is attack him for being a "crazy old man". They don't seem to have anything of real substance. Meanwhile, Wood has a laundry list of x,y,z happened with all the rest.

This was all a good reminder/wake up call for me spiritually. I'd been putting too much faith in men. There is only One source of truth. And it's not mankind.

Back