• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bible Thread

Get Shredded!
I learned awhile ago to give thanks during the good times. Something I've slipped with overall lately and been inconsistent with. I used to start my morning prayers with I thank you God for the day you've given me. Time to be disciplined with again.

As soon as the water hits my face in the morning, "Lord thank you for this day, please bless it and make it a good day..."

I learned awhile ago to give thanks during the good times. Something I've slipped with overall lately and been inconsistent with. I used to start my morning prayers with I thank you God for the day you've given me. Time to be disciplined with again.

Without the bad days we wouldn’t enjoy the good days and without pain we wouldn’t know pleasure. We must be grateful for all days good or bad because they are both a blessing and have a lesson In each.
God Bless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Philippians 1:9-15 New King James Version

9 And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment, 10 that you may approve the things that are excellent, that you may be sincere and without offense till the day of Christ, 11 being filled with the fruits of righteousness which are by Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God.
12 But I want you to know, brethren, that the things which happened to me have actually turned out for the furtherance of the gospel, 13 so that it has become evident to the whole palace guard, and to all the rest, that my chains are in Christ; 14 and most of the brethren in the Lord, having become confident by my chains, are much more bold to speak the word without fear. 15 Some indeed preach Christ even from envy and strife, and some also from good will:

The sooner you realize there is no god, the better your life will be.

No one is going to save you. There is no heaven or hell. Once you die, that's it. You become a distant memory till you are no memory at all. The end.

Luke 5:20-26
New King James Version
20 When He saw their faith, He said to him, “Man, your sins are forgiven you.”

21 (A)And the scribes and the Pharisees began to reason, saying, “Who is this who speaks blasphemies? (B)Who can forgive sins but God alone?”

22 But when Jesus (C)perceived their thoughts, He answered and said to them, “Why are you reasoning in your hearts? 23 Which is easier, to say, ‘Your sins are forgiven you,’ or to say, ‘Rise up and walk’? 24 But that you may know that the Son of Man has power on earth to forgive sins”—He said to the man who was paralyzed, (D)“I say to you, arise, take up your bed, and go to your house.”

25 Immediately he rose up before them, took up what he had been lying on, and departed to his own house, (E)glorifying God. 26 And they were all amazed, and they (F)glorified God and were filled with fear, saying, “We have seen strange things today!”

yall need to suck jesus off some more.... then send him back to mowing my lawn.

Talking about Covid today:

"Fear is killing people. The suicide rates are up as high as 600%. The real pandemic is child abuse and spousal abuse. And how much collateral damage, people dying from medical issues that we are very good at preventing. Bc people aren't getting screened. BC of the barriers of covid 19, people are dying from that, not to mention the psychological trauma, and financial trauma. And this is all a product of fear.

I believe that anxiety and fear exist in the psychological space, where God is not."

Dr.Vladimir Zelenko

Dale Partridge
@dalepartridge
·
15h
Prediction: COVID pushes the church online > Big Tech begins censoring > Equality Act passes in 2022 > Churches who don't align have 501c3 status revoked > Churches who've been revoked, are banned from streaming or posting on Facebook or Twitter > The true church goes undergroundI don't follow this guy, but saw this posted elsewhere:

IML Gear Cream!
Dale Partridge
@dalepartridge
·
15h
Prediction: COVID pushes the church online > Big Tech begins censoring > Equality Act passes in 2022 > Churches who don't align have 501c3 status revoked > Churches who've been revoked, are banned from streaming or posting on Facebook or Twitter > The true church goes undergroundI don't follow this guy, but saw this posted elsewhere:

I definitely see that happening. The church will be underground... I'm ready for the end to come.

Luke 10:17-20 NKJV

17 Then the seventy returned with joy, saying, "Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name." 18 And He said to them, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. 19 Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 20 Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because your names are written in heaven."

If some of my brothers in Christ could spend a few moments in prayer for my lady's family. Her mom is dying and outlook isn't good for her to make it. 75% chance she's gone within the next 2 weeks. If you could say a simple prayer that his will be done, comforting hand on the family and strength to be strong I would greatly appreciate it beyond words. They are going to be devastated by her assumed coming passing. Thank you

Galatians 6:1-6 NKJV

1 Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted. 2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. 3 For if anyone thinks himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself. 4 But let each one examine his own work, and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another. 5 For each one shall bear his own load. 6 Let him who is taught the word share in all good things with him who teaches.

I love Andrew Wommack, his teaching is exact and totally change the way I live my life from a place of mediocrity in Christ to a place of POWER In Christ :) No shouting either lol Perhaps you guys will feel the same way.

I love Andrew Wommack, his teaching is exact and totally change the way I live my life from a place of mediocrity in Christ to a place of POWER In Christ :) No shouting either lol Perhaps you guys will feel the same way.

Watched the first few minutes. Guy has a good sense of humor! Have to finish it later. (I'm out of thanks again)

Revelation 13:16-18
New King James Version
16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

haha yeah he does have the good ol country boy sense of humor! No shouting is a big deal for me to hear the word, I prefer teachers over cheerleaders lol

Watched the first few minutes. Guy has a good sense of humor! Have to finish it later. (I'm out of thanks again)

II Kings 5:14 NKJV
So he went down and dipped seven times in the Jordan, according to the saying of the man of God; and his flesh was restored like the flesh of a little child, and he was clean.

“And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.”
- Exodus 14:13

Get Shredded!
Proverbs 1:1-7

1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel:

2 To know wisdom and instruction,
To perceive the words of understanding,
3 To receive the instruction of wisdom,
Justice, judgment, and equity;
4 To give prudence to the simple,
To the young man knowledge and discretion—
5 A wise man will hear and increase learning,
And a man of understanding will attain wise counsel,
6 To understand a proverb and an enigma,
The words of the wise and their riddles.

7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge,
But fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Psalm 103 1-9

Praise for the LORD's Benefits

103 1 A Psalm of David. Bless the Lord, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! 2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: 3 Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, 4 Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies, 5 Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

6 The Lord executes righteousness And justice for all who are oppressed. 7 He made known His ways to Moses, His acts to the children of Israel. 8 The Lord is merciful and gracious, Slow to anger, and abounding in mercy. 9 He will not always strive with us, Nor will He keep His anger forever.

Ok so I have a Bible. (got it in Prison actually) and it's King James Version

Wondering if we can get a thread going in here. You don't have to be religious, I wouldn't say I am, but I do believe in God, and I do think this is a super valuable book. The last books I read were 48 laws of Power and Art of Seduction both by Robert Greene and they were amazing

So I'm gonna start reading 10-15minutes a day again, bc to be quite honest, this lockdown is making me lose my mind. And I need to get some structure back in my life.

So anyways,we have some solid experts on this forum. From lockpicking, to meds, to computer hacking to mechanics, etc, etc.

You get what I am saying

Is there anyone here who is an expert in say theology, or hermeneutics or even Philosophy?

I'd like to bounce some questions off you guys, re: Interpretation
. I have read the Bible in the past and I don't understand much of it.

If anyone else is in on this venture, feel free to join me. It is one of the greatest books I have read, but it has been a decade since I read it.

So I am in need of assistance!

Thanks!

This thread helps me stay in touch of our almighty father . It keeps me going each day thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jehovah-Rapha

James 5:14-16 NKJV
14 Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. 15 And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. 16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

Mark 9:23 New King James Version
23 Jesus said to him, "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes."

Malachi 4:2 :: New King James Version But to you who fear My name
The Sun of Righteousness shall arise
With healing in His wings;
And you shall go out
And grow fat like stall-fed calves.

1 Peter 2:24 New King James Version

24 who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness--by whose stripes you were healed.

Proverbs 29:2 New King James Version

2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan.

Proverbs 29:2 New King James Version

2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan.

LOL and so goes 2021-20-01

18For the [g]message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written:“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise,
And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.”

20Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the [h]disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. 22For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom; 23but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a https://biblehub.com/nkjv/1_corinthians/1.htm#footnotesstumbling block and to the [j]Greeks foolishness, 24but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

Back