• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bible Thread

Get Shredded!
Thanks guys. To top things off, the nursing home called late yesterday. Dad has covid. My gut tells me he'll be gone this week or next. Covid is the new big "C" in the nursing homes. Meanwhile at home, we're trying to figure out which procedure is first for the wife.

I will say I'm feeling pretty peaceful right now. People keep dropping bad news on me and waiting/watching for a reaction. At this point, I'm just like "ok". I finally kinda appreciate Job. Go through enough shit and more bad news just doesn't even phase you. I mean, you don't even feel like saying "what else can go wrong". You just expect something else to be wrong, so there's no surprise. The only downside I can see at the moment is I may not be super comforting to those boohooing around me. Sometimes people want you to cry with them or at least expect you to.

Multislacking...putting the "fun" back into funeral. :p

Sorry to hear about this. I’ll add your family to my prayer list.

Galatians 5:14-15
New King James Version
14 For (A)all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: (B)“You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” 15 But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another!

Joe 2:15

Blow the trumpet in Zion, = Rosh Hashana
Consecrate a fast, = Day of Atonement
Call a sacred assembly; = Feast of Tabernacles

Gather the people,
Sanctify the congregation,
Assemble the elders,
Gather the children and nursing babes;
Let the bridegroom go out from his chamber, = Christ
And the bride from her dressing room. = The Church

On October 31st 2020, a Jubilee year all 3 feasts converge on the same day according to the Enoch calendar. High watch day

On October 31st 2020, a Jubilee year all 3 feasts converge on the same day according to the Enoch calendar. High watch day

Thanks for sharing that. I knew it had a deeper meaning when you posted this originally. Due to my lack of knowledge I didn't figure it out.

Thanks for sharing that. I knew it had a deeper meaning when you posted this originally. Due to my lack of knowledge I didn't figure it out.
About 1 hour and 8 minutes in is the various calendars. The whole vid is very informative but the dates are well into the vid. This group has done their homework.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NusMUyjJC2w

This sounds like day of significance. How often do all 3 feasts occur on the same day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sounds like day of significance. How often do all 3 feasts occur on the same day?

The Jubilee years are every 50 years but I have never seen all three feasts converge on the same day before. No idea to be honest.

I am a Christian myself . I believe in the rapture of the church. I also believe that salvation is easier than people make it out to be .accoring to scripture john 3:16 for God so loved the world he sent his only begotten son that whoever believe in him should not perish but have everlasting life. Roman's 10:9 says if you confess with your mouth jesus is lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead you will be saved

I just kind of stumbled across on this thread But your statement here using Romans 10:9 isn’t the best verse to lead someone to Christ. The only reason I say this is because if you notice when you read the text Romans 10:9 puts two different conditions on someone to receive Christ. There are several passages throughout Scripture that tell us that we must confess. But this verse is not speaking of eternal life. There is only one condition for us all to receive Christ. I’m assuming you’re very familiar with the book of John. Notice in the entire book of John he never tells anyone that we receive Christ by confessing him or (believing in your heart that God was raised from the dead) just think about it for a second that Satan himself believes that Jesus was raised from the dead. Demons believe that Jesus was raised from the dead. But by believing that he rose from the dead does not save a soul. Biblical salvation there is no condition. If there were conditions then God would only offer us probation. I trust anyone who reads this must really question their self I to ask their self this. (What must I do to be saved)? Acts 16:30-31 Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved.
Notice how the only condition and that verse is to believe in Jesus. The entire gospel of John is very clear that believing in Jesus for your eternal life is the only way we are truly saved. If you add anything like I got to be a good person or I gotta follow all of the 10 Commandments, or I got a confess him as Lord, say a sinners prayer etc. etc. then you have created a faulty faith that is 100% Unbiblical.

Now for the person who is reading this I pray and ask that you do like the Bereans did in the scripture And study your Bible and search out the truth.

If Jesus says that salvation is absolutely free then he truly means it is a free gift of eternal life. That means there was nothing on this planet that you can do in order to earn God‘s grace. Here is a perfect example!

Example- today I decide to give the person who is reading this a set of keys to a new Ferrari. I’m giving this as a free gift that cost the person reading this absolutely nothing. But, after I pass the keys over and I tell him or her I’m going to need $375,000.......... now did I really give this as a free gift or did I make this something costly?

This is 100% the same as our faith in Jesus Christ. You do not have to be a perfect Christian in order to Be saved. In reality you don’t even have to go to church or do good things on this earth for Christ and yet if you have trust in him and his promise then you are fully saved. That’s the amazing thing about Jesus. You don’t have to on your way. You don’t have to do good things in order for you to maintain your salvation. Like I said before God does not offer probation. He offers grace!

Just one more example: I am a loving father and have three beautiful children and whenever one of them is something wrong or does something that you’re not supposed to, they are still my children No matter what kind of sin my children could ever do I will love them the same always and forever and they will always be my children.
And this is exactly how much Jesus loves us. matter how much Wrong we do in our, life the moment that you first placed your faith in Jesus Christ you are eternally secure and he will never leave you nor for sake you.

I hope this message put some clarity into peoples hearts today. And I challenge anyone who doesn’t believe this message to search out the Scriptures and start by reading the Gospel of John and notice how the only condition for everlasting life is simply the word believe. The Greek word meaning of the word BELIEVE Means to be convinced that something is true. So this Means that you’re convinced that it’s through Jesus and in him alone you have Eternal life.

Www.doctrinepastor.com

Faithalone.org

I just kind of stumbled across on this thread But your statement here using Romans 10:9 isn’t the best verse to lead someone to Christ. The only reason I say this is because if you notice when you read the text Romans 10:9 puts two different conditions on someone to receive Christ. There are several passages throughout Scripture that tell us that we must confess. But this verse is not speaking of eternal life. There is only one condition for us all to receive Christ. I’m assuming you’re very familiar with the book of John. Notice in the entire book of John he never tells anyone that we receive Christ by confessing him or (believing in your heart that God was raised from the dead) just think about it for a second that Satan himself believes that Jesus was raised from the dead. Demons believe that Jesus was raised from the dead. But by believing that he rose from the dead does not save a soul. Biblical salvation there is no condition. If there were conditions then God would only offer us probation. I trust anyone who reads this must really question their self I to ask their self this. (What must I do to be saved)? Acts 16:30-31 Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved.
Notice how the only condition and that verse is to believe in Jesus. The entire gospel of John is very clear that believing in Jesus for your eternal life is the only way we are truly saved. If you add anything like I got to be a good person or I gotta follow all of the 10 Commandments, or I got a confess him as Lord, say a sinners prayer etc. etc. then you have created a faulty faith that is 100% Unbiblical.

Now for the person who is reading this I pray and ask that you do like the Bereans did in the scripture And study your Bible and search out the truth.

If Jesus says that salvation is absolutely free then he truly means it is a free gift of eternal life. That means there was nothing on this planet that you can do in order to earn God‘s grace. Here is a perfect example!

Example- today I decide to give the person who is reading this a set of keys to a new Ferrari. I’m giving this as a free gift that cost the person reading this absolutely nothing. But, after I pass the keys over and I tell him or her I’m going to need $375,000.......... now did I really give this as a free gift or did I make this something costly?

This is 100% the same as our faith in Jesus Christ. You do not have to be a perfect Christian in order to Be saved. In reality you don’t even have to go to church or do good things on this earth for Christ and yet if you have trust in him and his promise then you are fully saved. That’s the amazing thing about Jesus. You don’t have to on your way. You don’t have to do good things in order for you to maintain your salvation. Like I said before God does not offer probation. He offers grace!

Just one more example: I am a loving father and have three beautiful children and whenever one of them is something wrong or does something that you’re not supposed to, they are still my children No matter what kind of sin my children could ever do I will love them the same always and forever and they will always be my children.
And this is exactly how much Jesus loves us. matter how much Wrong we do in our, life the moment that you first placed your faith in Jesus Christ you are eternally secure and he will never leave you nor for sake you.

I hope this message put some clarity into peoples hearts today. And I challenge anyone who doesn’t believe this message to search out the Scriptures and start by reading the Gospel of John and notice how the only condition for everlasting life is simply the word believe. The Greek word meaning of the word BELIEVE Means to be convinced that something is true. So this Means that you’re convinced that it’s through Jesus and in him alone you have Eternal life.

Www.doctrinepastor.com

Faithalone.org

I don’t think anyone argues that point. But you are right.... a lot of newbies will think they need to confess, be baptized, and live like a saint in order to inherit Gods kingdom.

keep preaching man! A soul saved is a soul worth saving.

I don’t think anyone argues that point. But you are right.... a lot of newbies will think they need to confess, be baptized, and live like a saint in order to inherit Gods kingdom.

keep preaching man! A soul saved is a soul worth saving.

Amen to that!

Just read Esther. Pretty cool book.

2 Kings on deck...
holy moly .... poor jezebel, amirite guys? Lol

I'm very happy to see this thread is still going.

Admittedly I don't check in enough but I should.

On a cool note, some of you guys might like this, we are putting my 3d daughter in Private School. It's actually Christian school. Just for this year (she will go to High School next year) but nevertheless I have 3 girls and they are all in Christian School now.

I'm gonna need to sell alot of supplements on my store to swing this, but what better investment is there?

Even the baby has learned to pray. Before dinner. She closes her eyes, and says "Thank you for the food, amen"

LOL. Funny and cute.

I also wish to admit I have a nice calm feeling about the current state of affairs, the Election, etc. I have faith that all will be ok, and I am certain it has to do with praying and working on my spirituality.

It's all a good feeling. All is well.

Goodnight ASF.

Last edited:
My grandson called this morning . They are closing his school. 2nd round of covid. No more sports and school will be online. They are thinking his church will be online next

Revelation 4:11 NKJV
11 "You are worthy, O Lord, To receive glory and honor and power; For You created all things, And by Your will they exist and were created."

I’m really getting into some of these Old Testament stories tho.... thank God for Christ.... the Jews are a bit out of control at times. Lol

I’m really getting into some of these Old Testament stories tho.... thank God for Christ.... the Jews are a bit out of control at times. Lol
Gideon’s story is one of my favorite OT stories. Hiding in a winepress scared of his enemies and the angel of the Lord shows up and says, “the Lord is with you, mighty warrior.” Our current situation doesn’t define who we really are or who we were created to be.

Gideon’s story is one of my favorite OT stories. Hiding in a winepress scared of his enemies and the angel of the Lord shows up and says, “the Lord is with you, mighty warrior.” Our current situation doesn’t define who we really are or who we were created to be.
Yeah people are defined by their situation instead of their self. The women at the well was known for the men she had been with . Then there was the woman with the issue of blood, and then the man with leprosy. Jesus was a friend to all of them. He saw the person not the problem

No...is there some cliff notes for people that don't have an hour and half? Seriously, not being a smart ass.

Lots of information in it. Climate change, brown outs, demoralizing of society going back 35 years, victim culture, satan infiltration of government, Dems saying one thing meaning the complete opposite, rebuilding of Jerusalem, Trump and pence put together equals trumpets, Trump a modern day David, based on Kim Clement prophecy. Kinda starts about 15 minutes in. Watch it in segments definitely worth the watch. Hopefully I got the brief description correct. I just finished watching it.

Now some will probably roll their eyes at Trump being compared to David. But I ask how many men in the bible used by God were ideal characters?

Back