Bible Thread

Page 88 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3878848586878889909192 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1381

Thread: Bible Thread

  1. #1306
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    20,574

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21,385
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    25,453
    Thanked in
    12,139 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    JUST IN - Magnitude 6.1 earthquake off the coast of Big Island, Hawaii.

  2. #1307
    Registered User
    E.J.D's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    2,742

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,229
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,865
    Thanked in
    1,202 Posts
    Rep Points
    1940386962

    So if vaccine passport or chipped hand becomes a "mandatory" part of everyday life. Which appears to be the closest to reality than any other time in history. We as believers what is the action plan against it. It's very easy to see the link between chipping then in turn the controlling of commerce. I refuse and won't get the chip implanted willingly.

  3. #1308
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    20,574

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21,385
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    25,453
    Thanked in
    12,139 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by E.J.D View Post
    So if vaccine passport or chipped hand becomes a "mandatory" part of everyday life. Which appears to be the closest to reality than any other time in history. We as believers what is the action plan against it. It's very easy to see the link between chipping then in turn the controlling of commerce. I refuse and won't get the chip implanted willingly.
    I think you've hit the nail on the head with "closest to reality in history". I think it's amazing that christians around the world are not pushing back harder against this. I think most are afraid of being labeled "kooks". Personally, we won't be getting anything even remotely like this. There will be many christians who will however. A loving father/mother will get the mark to feed their family. This is where the chaff gets separated. If you have faith that God will provide for you, He will. It may not be in the manner we have grown accustomed to, but He will provide. And lets not forget we are still talking about mankind. There will be black markets that provide food, meds, etc. There are approximately 2.5 billion christians in the world. Half that number is catholics though, and there's a pretty good chance they will roll over when the time comes. As will others. So realistically you're looking at 800m to maybe a billion. Still a pretty good chunk of the world population. The devil already has his minions in the church ranks (all denominations). They will call for peace and "render unto caesar" and this will get used profusely:

    Romans 13:1-2
    "Obey the government, for God is the One who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the law of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow."

    This is what makes the US stand apart from other countries. We are a govt of the people, by the people, and for the people. The citizens are *supposed* to have the ultimate authority. Preaching this from the pulpit will make butts squirm in the pews though. People have a hard time taking control of the power that is supposed to be vested in the people. Some people need to be reminded of 8th grade civics and what a Republic actually is. We are supposed to resist tyranny. Plain and simple. As christians, we are to resist evil. Plain and simple. Notice I didn't say "easy". Because it won't be easy:

    Matthew 7:13-14
    13 “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

  4. #1309
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,235

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,647
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    345
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Rep Points
    1060658183

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    I think you've hit the nail on the head with "closest to reality in history". I think it's amazing that christians around the world are not pushing back harder against this. I think most are afraid of being labeled "kooks". Personally, we won't be getting anything even remotely like this. There will be many christians who will however. A loving father/mother will get the mark to feed their family. This is where the chaff gets separated. If you have faith that God will provide for you, He will. It may not be in the manner we have grown accustomed to, but He will provide. And lets not forget we are still talking about mankind. There will be black markets that provide food, meds, etc. There are approximately 2.5 billion christians in the world. Half that number is catholics though, and there's a pretty good chance they will roll over when the time comes. As will others. So realistically you're looking at 800m to maybe a billion. Still a pretty good chunk of the world population. The devil already has his minions in the church ranks (all denominations). They will call for peace and "render unto caesar" and this will get used profusely:

    Romans 13:1-2
    "Obey the government, for God is the One who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the law of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow."

    This is what makes the US stand apart from other countries. We are a govt of the people, by the people, and for the people. The citizens are *supposed* to have the ultimate authority. Preaching this from the pulpit will make butts squirm in the pews though. People have a hard time taking control of the power that is supposed to be vested in the people. Some people need to be reminded of 8th grade civics and what a Republic actually is. We are supposed to resist tyranny. Plain and simple. As christians, we are to resist evil. Plain and simple. Notice I didn't say "easy". Because it won't be easy:

    Matthew 7:13-14
    13 “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
    But some will not take the mark willingly but be pressured and forced, those are the ones I believe God will use to his fullest,

  5. #1310
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    20,574

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21,385
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    25,453
    Thanked in
    12,139 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    But some will not take the mark willingly but be pressured and forced, those are the ones I believe God will use to his fullest,
    I'm still loathe to say "this" or "that" is the mark (or will be the mark). Perhaps we weren't meant to know exactly what the mark is, so we will be vigilant of *all* things. If you look at sin through the bible, it is two things: thoughts and deeds. Things done in the mind (forehead) and physically (the hand). That to me, would be a "spiritual" mark that someone followed the beast. But you also have the verse that no one might buy or sell unless they had the mark. Some have interpreted this to be the person must be "branded" and others have pointed to a "one world currency". So a beast monetary system that everyone must use which likely has the image/name/number of the man. The biggest hint we are given is that it *is* a man and his number is 666 (verses below). And the whole world is going to marvel and worship the man. So when the entire world gets behind one guy, it's a pretty safe bet that *he* is the beast.

    One thing I do know...satan can't just brand you and claim you as his. Salvation and damnation do not work that way. It's up to us who we follow.

    Revelation 13:15-18
    New King James Version
    15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

    18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

  6. #1311
    Registered User
    E.J.D's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    2,742

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,229
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,865
    Thanked in
    1,202 Posts
    Rep Points
    1940386962

    Now please correct me if I'm wrong or misinformed. being I'm thinking out loud.

    The world is going to marvel at the one known as the Antichrist whom will come from a area within the former Roman empire. Nowhere in the bible does it say Lucifer was disfigured or mangled when cast down to earth. He was the most beloved of the angels via being the one in charge of worship of God. So to fool the world he appears as a bright shining light to all. Thus easier to deceive the masses being he's not scary looking in nature but the complete opposite.

  7. #1312
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    20,574

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21,385
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    25,453
    Thanked in
    12,139 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by E.J.D View Post
    Now please correct me if I'm wrong or misinformed. being I'm thinking out loud.

    The world is going to marvel at the one known as the Antichrist whom will come from a area within the former Roman empire. Nowhere in the bible does it say Lucifer was disfigured or mangled when cast down to earth. He was the most beloved of the angels via being the one in charge of worship of God. So to fool the world he appears as a bright shining light to all. Thus easier to deceive the masses being he's not scary looking in nature but the complete opposite.
    Just like there is a holy trinity, there is an unholy trinity. The dragon/satan, the beast/antichrist, and the false prophet.

    Revelation 20:10
    10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

  8. #1313
    Registered User
    Redbird51's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    235

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,009
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    112
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Rep Points
    3267727

    Believers will be raptured before the anti christ is revealed. Thank you a Jesus! Always be on guard and always watching. I am the most undeserving of His Grace and mercy. Feeling blessed to be a part of this thread.

  9. #1314
    Registered User
    E.J.D's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    2,742

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,229
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,865
    Thanked in
    1,202 Posts
    Rep Points
    1940386962

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Just like there is a holy trinity, there is an unholy trinity. The dragon/satan, the beast/antichrist, and the false prophet.

    Revelation 20:10
    10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
    Thanks as always for your knowledge you share!! And everyone else in this thread I appreciate it!!

  10. #1315
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,618

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12,648
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,351
    Thanked in
    5,313 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    ...
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC; 10-13-2021 at 01:38 AM.

  11. #1316
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,618

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12,648
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,351
    Thanked in
    5,313 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    ...
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC; 10-13-2021 at 01:37 AM.

  12. #1317
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,618

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12,648
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,351
    Thanked in
    5,313 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Worded this all wrong, sorry
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC; 10-13-2021 at 01:38 AM.

  13. #1318
    Twat Waffle Inspector
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    12,466

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,846
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,126
    Thanked in
    5,712 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Lol was gonna ask if you are alright. If ya need to talk hit me up broSki !
    “Tape on a dick you twat waffle” - IronRage & Dale C.

  14. #1319
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    20,574

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21,385
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    25,453
    Thanked in
    12,139 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Crossposting this here for the obvious reasons:

    Are you paying attention yet?

    NEW - Archbishop Vigano claims that the Pope is a "zealous cooperator" in the "Great Reset," who pursues the "demolition of the Church" in order to replace it with an organization of "Masonic inspiration."


    Vid:
    https://t.me/disclosetv/5120

  15. #1320
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,090

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,768
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,791
    Thanked in
    2,270 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I was hesitant to discuss this one year ago but it looks like Kushner plays a role in the end. New development a few days ago.


    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

Similar Threads

  1. The GH15 Bible
    By ROID in forum The Pit
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-24-2016, 07:52 AM
  2. The PreContest Bible
    By Roughneck_91 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-24-2015, 04:35 PM
  3. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 03-03-2014, 06:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums