Thanked in
    2,270 Posts
    Rep Points

Praise to God in His Holiness and Majesty
    A Psalm of David.

1Give unto the Lord, O you mighty ones,
    Give unto the Lord glory and strength.
    2Give unto the Lord the glory due to His name;
    Worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.
    3The voice of the Lord is over the waters;
    The God of glory thunders;
    The Lord is over many waters.
    4The voice of the Lord is powerful;
    The voice of the Lord is full of majesty.
    5The voice of the Lord breaks the cedars,
    Yes, the Lord splinters the cedars of Lebanon.
    6He makes them also skip like a calf,
    Lebanon and Sirion like a young wild ox.
    7The voice of the Lord divides the flames of fire.
    8The voice of the Lord shakes the wilderness;
    The Lord shakes the Wilderness of Kadesh.
    9The voice of the Lord makes the deer give birth,
    And strips the forests bare;
    And in His temple everyone says, “Glory!”
    10The Lord sat enthroned at the Flood,
    And the Lord sits as King forever.
    11The Lord will give strength to His people;
    The Lord will bless His people with peace.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,731 Posts
    Rep Points

question for all you bible scholars, my wife is in the JW and I was raised roman catholic. as far as practicing I havent been to a service in 20 years my wife goes twice a week. JWs dont believe in blood transfusion and I tell her if you are in an emergency I'm gonna authorize it because I want my kids to grow up with a mother and imagine how much they would hate me if she died and I could have prevented it. Anyway I have been trying to convince her that the bible says once we are married we are one flesh so that means my blood is your blood, I'm O- and can give my blood for a transfusion if needed but she still thinks its a no. These JWs are so tied to their churches doctrine its hard to break them from the spell. So I'm wondering if anybody ran across something that can make my point?

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,712 Posts
    Rep Points

My mom joined the jevhovahs witnesses for a few years. Then she joined the Jehovah’s Witness protection program thereafter.

they always seemed very cultist-ish to me but in a harmless kind of way. My dad always answered the door in his underwear. He was a bit overweight and wore the old fashioned whitey tighties… they just handed him the duster and walked away scared most of them time.

hope this helps ….. somehow

lol

no offense to the JWs. I always thought the girls that went to that church were cute if it’s any consolation.
    “Tape on a dick you twat waffle” - IronRage & Dale C.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12,139 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    question for all you bible scholars, my wife is in the JW and I was raised roman catholic. as far as practicing I havent been to a service in 20 years my wife goes twice a week. JWs dont believe in blood transfusion and I tell her if you are in an emergency I'm gonna authorize it because I want my kids to grow up with a mother and imagine how much they would hate me if she died and I could have prevented it. Anyway I have been trying to convince her that the bible says once we are married we are one flesh so that means my blood is your blood, I'm O- and can give my blood for a transfusion if needed but she still thinks its a no. These JWs are so tied to their churches doctrine its hard to break them from the spell. So I'm wondering if anybody ran across something that can make my point?
    The "one flesh" is pretty good. You could also throw in the "wives are to submit themselves unto their husbands". *You* are the spiritual leader in your house according to the bible. Having said that, you have several hundred years of women progressively having more "rights". The pros and cons of which I won't go into here. Biblical disagreements are best approached with love, imo.

I'm assuming, given her beliefs, she would also be opposed to the children having transfusions? If not, that may be your starting point for the discussion.

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,270 Posts
    Rep Points

Another Russia Gate Hoax...

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,270 Posts
    Rep Points

The Risen Christ, Faith’s Reality

Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.

For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures, and that He was seen by Cephas, then by the twelve. After that He was seen by over five hundred brethren at once, of whom the greater part remain to the present, but some have fallen asleep. After that He was seen by James, then by all the apostles. Then last of all He was seen by me also, as by one born out of due time.

Read the Rules Please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points

I understand your logic. However humans are not always logical.

- - - Updated - - -

I understand your logic. However humans are not always logical. As much as it hurts I feel you should respect your wife's wishes....

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,270 Posts
    Rep Points

Saudi Arabia’s Role in the End Times - Bible Prophecy in the Middle East - Episode 5

Read the Rules Please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Rep Points

Jonathan .... Keep preachin

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,146 Posts
    Rep Points

The most terrifying words ever spoken.

Matthew 25:41

New King James Version

41 “Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

My gainz are fueled by PSL's EP brand gearz.

Please Read The Forum Rules...
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...ules-Must-Read

https://puritysourcelabs.ru

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,270 Posts
    Rep Points

Our Final Victory
    Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

Read the Rules Please

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,270 Posts
    Rep Points

The Mystery of the Blindness | Romans 11:25 | Amir Tsarfati

Read the Rules Please

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12,139 Posts
    Rep Points

Appropriate to our times:

2 Chronicles 7:14

14 if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12,139 Posts
    Rep Points

JUST IN - Large lava delta from La Palma volcano could collapse and generate hydromagmatic explosions, gases, and waves (Elmundo)

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,270 Posts
    Rep Points

If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory.
    Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. Because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience, in which you yourselves once walked when you lived in them.
    But now you yourselves are to put off all these: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth.
    Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him, where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free, but Christ is all and in all.

Read the Rules Please