• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bible Thread

Get Shredded!
I would recommend you read Ezekiel chapters 37-39 to start. Recently I started going back to Chuck Missler for teaching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5eBsBkLwrA&list=PLda0IvDeVWGSQbgdhud6MWedHQ0N7pSq1&index=2

Thanks!

A Red letter word …

Mark 16:
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they
cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall
not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

God's Calendar: The True Meaning of Rosh HaShana

1 Corinthians 15 New King James Version

The Risen Christ, Faith’s Reality

Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.
3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that He was seen by [a]Cephas, then by the twelve. 6 After that He was seen by over five hundred brethren at once, of whom the greater part remain to the present, but some have [b]fallen asleep. 7 After that He was seen by James, then by all the apostles. 8 Then last of all He was seen by me also, as by one born out of due time.
9 For I am the least of the apostles, who am not worthy to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. 11 Therefore, whether it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed.

The Risen Christ, Our Hope

12 Now if Christ is preached that He has been raised from the dead, how do some among you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 But if there is no resurrection of the dead, then Christ is not risen. 14 And if Christ is not risen, then our preaching is empty and your faith is also empty. 15 Yes, and we are found false witnesses of God, because we have testified of God that He raised up Christ, whom He did not raise up—if in fact the dead do not rise. 16 For if the dead do not rise, then Christ is not risen. 17 And if Christ is not risen, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins! 18 Then also those who have [c]fallen asleep in Christ have perished. 19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men the most pitiable.

The Last Enemy Destroyed

20 But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have [d]fallen asleep. 21 For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive. 23 But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who are Christ’s at His coming. 24 Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. 25 For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. 26 The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. 27 For “He has put all things under His feet.” But when He says “all things are put under Him,it is evident that He who put all things under Him is excepted. 28 Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.

Effects of Denying the Resurrection

29 Otherwise, what will they do who are baptized for the dead, if the dead do not rise at all? Why then are they baptized for the dead? 30 And why do we stand in [e]jeopardy every hour? 31 I affirm, by the boasting in you which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily. 32 If, in the manner of men, I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantage is it to me? If the dead do not rise, “Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die!”
33 Do not be deceived: “Evil company corrupts good habits.” 34 Awake to righteousness, and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of God. I speak this to your shame.

A Glorious Body

35 But someone will say, “How are the dead raised up? And with what body do they come?” 36 Foolish one, what you sow is not made alive unless it dies. 37 And what you sow, you do not sow that body that shall be, but mere grain—perhaps wheat or some other grain. 38 But God gives it a body as He pleases, and to each seed its own body.
39 All flesh is not the same flesh, but there is one kind [f]of flesh of men, another flesh of animals, another of fish, and another of birds.
40 There are also [g]celestial bodies and [h]terrestrial bodies; but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. 41 There is one glory of the sun, another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars; for one star differs from another star in glory.
42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. The body is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption. 43 It is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. 45 And so it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.
46 However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the earth, made[i] of dust; the second Man is [j]the Lord from heaven. 48 As was the [k]man of dust, so also are those who are made of dust; and as is the heavenly Man, so also are those who are heavenly. 49 And as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we[l] shall also bear the image of the heavenly Man.

Our Final Victory

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I tell you a [m]mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”
55 “O[n] Death, where is your sting?
O Hades, where is your victory?”

56 The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.

Footnotes

1. 1 Corinthians 15:5 Peter
  2. 1 Corinthians 15:6 Died
  3. 1 Corinthians 15:18 Died
  4. 1 Corinthians 15:20 Died
  5. 1 Corinthians 15:30 danger
  6. 1 Corinthians 15:39 NU, M omit of flesh
  7. 1 Corinthians 15:40 heavenly
  8. 1 Corinthians 15:40 earthly
  9. 1 Corinthians 15:47 earthy
  10. 1 Corinthians 15:47 NU omits the Lord
  11. 1 Corinthians 15:48 earthy
  12. 1 Corinthians 15:49 M let us also bear
  13. 1 Corinthians 15:51 hidden truth
  14. 1 Corinthians 15:55 NU O Death, where is your victory? O Death, where is your sting?

As we look at this world, it seems that much of it is falling apart. However, sometimes the bad times are not as bad as we think they are. We simply need a biblical perspective. That is the viewpoint that Amir Tsarfati provides in his teaching, The Days of Ezekiel. What looks like global insanity actually fits exactly into what was prophesied 2500 years ago. The miraculous restorations of the land and the people of Israel tell us that the time of the Lord’s return is likely short. It also reminds us that in the midst of what appears to be a world run amuck, God is working out His plan.

688b7ee5-698f-436c-9d1f-b90e15681e17.jpg
"All Israel will be in the land to see the return of their Messiah. The Bible says, “And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn.” (Zechariah 12:10) He will come back, then they will come back.

Later, we read, “I will return again to My place till they acknowledge their offense. Then they will seek My face; in their affliction they will earnestly seek Me.” (Hosea 5:15) The tribulation is for Israel's salvation. Remember that. The closer you get to God and His word, the more you understand Israel’s divine connection to the land and the more you understand that their return to the land is your sign to buckle your seat belts because we’re soon out of here."
Bible Bite: What Does Israel's Return Mean to You?
While much of Bible prophecy is viewed through various lenses of interpretation, there is one prophecy concerning the last days that should need no alternative interpretation. There can only be one literal interpretation.

Ezekiel 37:21
“Thus says the Lord GOD: ‘Surely I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, wherever they have gone, and will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land.’”

Amos 9:14-15
“I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; they shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; they shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; they shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them. I will plant them in their land, and no longer shall they be pulled up from the land I have given them,” says the LORD your God.

Israel becoming a nation was the first major prophetic fulfillment since the time of Jesus. The rebirth of the nation of Israel in their national homeland, granted by covenant to them by God, ended nearly two millennia of waiting for the verses above to be fulfilled.

The last time there was a flurry of prophetic fulfillment was after 400 years of prophetic silence when John the Baptist burst on the scene, saying things like:

Mark 1:7-8
“There comes One after me who is mightier than I, whose sandal strap I am not worthy to stoop down and loose. I indeed baptized you with water, but He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit.”

The one John spoke of was Jesus, who was indeed mightier than John, and Jesus did baptize His church in the Holy Spirit. In between John’s announcement and the baptizing of the church in the Holy Spirit were countless miracles and proofs of the Deity of Christ.

Luke 7:18-23
Then the disciples of John reported to him concerning all these things. And John, calling two of his disciples to him, sent them to Jesus, saying, “Are You the Coming One, or do we look for another?” When the men had come to Him, they said, “John the Baptist has sent us to You, saying, ‘Are You the Coming One, or do we look for another?’ ” And that very hour He cured many of infirmities, afflictions, and evil spirits; and to many blind He gave sight. Jesus answered and said to them, “Go and tell John the things you have seen and heard: that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, the poor have the gospel preached to them. And blessed is he who is not offended because of Me.”

Jesus’ reply to John’s disciples was, in essence, go tell John that prophecies about the Messiah are being fulfilled. Jesus continued to fulfill things written about the Messiah up through His ascension and Him now being seated at the right hand of His Father.

Prophecy began being fulfilled again on May 14, 1948 when Israel became a nation. They became fruitful, as prophesied. Though attacked constantly, they have not been uprooted, as prophesied. The world is increasingly against them, as prophesied. The nations who will invade Israel from the north are now in coalition, as prophesied. The nations that will protest the invasion are befriending Israel, as prophesied.

When Jesus came the first time there was a flurry of prophetic pronouncements being fulfilled announcing that the Messiah was here. This time prophecy is announcing His soon return.

Last time He came, His own people rejected Him. This time they will look upon the one whom they pierced and realize that Jesus of Nazareth, the One whom they despised and rejected, is the Holy One of Israel, their Savior.

When asked by Peter, Andrew, James, and John about the signs of His return, Jesus said:

Matthew 24:4-8
“Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.”

Jesus said when it is near the time for Him to return many will say, “I am anointed by Jesus”, yet be deceivers. Wars and rumors of war will abound, international tensions will be high along with ethnic tensions. There will be famine, plagues, and seismos, translated as “earthquakes”. That word actually includes weather related events, too, not just geological. These are the birth pains that lead up to the tribulation, which is concluded at the Second Coming of Jesus.

After nearly 2 millennia of nothing happening related to biblical end times prophecy, it all changed in one day. Since that day in May, 73 years ago, things have been happening in an escalating manner, just as birth pains do when the time comes near. That is nowhere more true than with Peter’s words:

2 Peter 3:3-4
Knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.”

We have to remember that the Great Tribulation and the 70th Week of Daniel are the same thing. In order for there to be a 70th Week of Daniel there has to be a national Israel for the world to gather against and for Jesus to come back to. There is today a prosperous nation of Israel, yet people scoff and say that modern Israel is not Biblical Israel. People mock the idea of rapture and even the Second Coming.

The prophetic clock has been ticking for 73 years now and one day the clock is going to land on the day and hour where the following will happen:

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

It’s been a long time since there was a flurry of prophetic fulfillments – not since the time of Jesus’ first coming. The fact that we’re seeing it again tells us that He’s coming again. First He’s coming for the church before the Tribulation, and then with the church at His return. At that appointed time, the Lord will save His chosen people, Israel.

Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus

2 Kings 6:25
New King James Version
25 And there was a great famine in Samaria; and indeed they besieged it until a donkey’s head was sold for eighty shekels of silver, and one-fourth of a kab of dove droppings for five shekels of silver.

This verse has been coming to my mind a lot lately. Probably because of the shortages and outrageous prices of meat. But not only that, it goes to show that wealth in and of itself is not enough. Can you imagine spending your life savings to feed your family for a few months or maybe even weeks....days?

My favorite Psalm is psalm 91 . Stay blessed my brothers

91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty, And he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city.
Proverbs 16:32

1 John 5:13-14
13 I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life. 14 This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.

Love this song...I don't care for most "new" christian music, but I've always enjoyed this one. Edit to add: This song deserves to be cranked and blasted in traffic.

Are you a Newsboys fan overall or just the song?

A major mistake is folks apply promises or directives given to the disciples to themselves. Some things may apply and others may not apply to us. It takes a lot of study to understand what applies to us and what does not. Another misconception is that Jesus was puffy clouds and syrupy sweet to everyone. No, He was harsh as nails to the self righteous leaders and hypocrites. He was soft and merciful to the truly repentant. He NEVER accepted people for "who they were". He demanded belief and obedience to God. All others are condemned. Read the following passage in Matt 10 and pray about it.

The Twelve Apostles
(Mark 3:13–19; Luke 6:12–16)
1And calling His twelve disciples to Him, Jesus gave them authority over unclean spirits, so that they could drive them out and heal every disease and sickness.2These are the names of the twelve apostles: first Simon, called Peter, and his brother Andrew; James son of Zebedee, and his brother John; 3Philip and Bartholomew; Thomas and Matthew the tax collector; James son of Alphaeus, and Thaddaeus; 4Simon the Zealot,a and Judas Iscariot, who betrayed Jesus.b

The Ministry of the Twelve

(Mark 6:7–13; Luke 9:1–6)
5These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go onto the road of the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. 7As you go, preach this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven is near.’ 8Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers,c drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.9Do not carry any gold or silver or copper in your belts. 10Take no bag for the road, or second tunic, or sandals, or staff; for the worker is worthy of his provisions.11Whatever town or village you enter, find out who is worthy there and stay at his housed until you move on. 12As you enter the home, greet its occupants.e 13If the home is worthy, let your peace rest on it; but if it is not, let your peace return to you. 14And if anyone will not welcome you or heed your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that home or town. 15Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town.

Sheep among Wolves

(2 Timothy 1:3–12)
16Behold, I am sending you out like sheep among wolves; therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. 17But beware of men; for they will hand you over to their councils and flog you in their synagogues. 18On My account, you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles. 19But when they hand you over, do not worry about how to respond or what to say. In that hour you will be given what to say. 20For it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.21Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rise against their parents and have them put to death. 22You will be hated by everyone because of My name, but the one who perseveres to the end will be saved.23When they persecute you in one town, flee to the next. Truly I tell you, you will not reach all the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.24A disciple is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his master. 25It is enough for a disciple to be like his teacher, and a servant like his master. If the head of the house has been called Beelzebul,f how much more the members of his household!

Fear God Alone

(Luke 12:4–7)
26So do not be afraid of them. For there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, and nothing hidden that will not be made known. 27What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the housetops.28Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Instead, fear the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.g29Are not two sparrows sold for a penny?h Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. 30And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31So do not be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

Confessing Christ

(Luke 12:8–12)
32Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father in heaven. 33But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father in heaven.

Not Peace but a Sword

(Micah 7:1–6; Luke 12:49–53)
34Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35For I have come to turn‘a man against his father,a daughter against her mother,a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.36A man’s enemies will be the membersof his own household.’i37Anyone who loves his father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me; 38and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me. 39Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.

The Reward of Service

(2 Kings 4:8–17)
40He who receives you receives Me, and he who receives Me receives the One who sent Me. 41Whoever receives a prophet because he is a prophet will receive a prophet’s reward, and whoever receives a righteous man because he is a righteous man will receive a righteous man’s reward. 42And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is My disciple, truly I tell you, he will never lose his reward.”

Footnotes:

4 a Greek Simon the Cananean
4 b Literally the one also having betrayed Him
8 c A leper  was one afflicted with a skin disease. See Leviticus 13.
11 d Literally stay there
12 e Literally greet it
25 f WH Beezeboul ; Vulgate Beelzebub
28 g Greek Gehenna
29 h Greek an assarion ; that is, a Roman copper coin worth about 1/16 of a denarius
36 i Micah 7:6

I Saw Jesus and Was Terrified | This Is What He Showed Me

Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.
Jeremiah 29:12

1 Peter 4:8
8 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

I know I mentioned this awhile back...earthquakes, volcanoes, etc, etc. Seems like there is "something" daily. I'm going to try to start doing a better job of posting things here:

NOW - Several injured after rare tornado hits #Kiel in Germany on Wednesday evening. Major deployment of police and fire department.

Vid:
https://t.me/disclosetv/4876

NOW - River of lava flowing from the Cumbre Vieja volcano on the Spanish island of La Palma after new Strombolian explosions tonight.

16 tremors registered today in the south raise fears that another volcanic center may open soon.

Vid:
https://t.me/disclosetv/4840

Matthew 24

4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for [a]all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.
10 And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Kinda can’t wait till the end these days. Everyday sucks.

Yeah, I guess technically we should rejoice at the prospect. And if it was just me, then no problem. I worry about the kids/grandkids though. I guess if you're born into the "new normal" then you won't know any different though...

NEW - Hawaii’s Kilauea Volcano on the Big Island has started to erupt. HVO reported that Kīlauea’s volcano alert level changed from an orange "WATCH" to a red "WARNING". Residents were told to minimize their exposure to the outdoors.

12 And because lawlessness will abound

Reminds me of the current times and this so called "Administration" and all of the illegal things being done, Afghanistan to Federal Reserve being rigged, to riots and murders being called peaceful protests, to the promotion of transgenderism and destruction of marriage and family in the US.
The covid Vaccines and mandates, that no man shall buy or sell...etc...

Romans 5:3-4 NKJV
And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope

NOW - Cyclone Shaheen is currently heading towards Oman, the first tropical cyclone in modern history to strike the northern coast of Oman. Landfall is expected early Monday morning with 150 km/h winds.

NOW - Cyclone Shaheen is currently heading towards Oman, the first tropical cyclone in modern history to strike the northern coast of Oman. Landfall is expected early Monday morning with 150 km/h winds.
Yup keep ur eyes pointed up during oct 7-8... Maybe ull be lucky enough to get swept up...

Back