Bible Thread

Page 8 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 1044

Thread: Bible Thread

  1. #106
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    A.font401's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4,320

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,963
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,141
    Thanked in
    2,064 Posts
    Rep Points
    281123985

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Fuck I thought I was going to get one by you lol. You're good bro
    Iím in lock down bro with nothing to do. You canít hide from me!!!! Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

    Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

    PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

  2. #107
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6,882

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,872
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,258
    Thanked in
    3,282 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Sad to see the thread turn this way. What would be cool if those who don't have a belief in the Bible just let those of us who do chat about it.

    No harm was done here. I didn't try and convince anyone to change their beliefs.

    I just have alot of questions I want answered. And I use my 23 years of experience, medical background and variety of other experiences to help others seek answers in endocrinology, bodybuilding, and I don't say I wont help you bc ur athiest, or you voted for Hillary. I will give you the shirt off my back regardless.. So with all due respect to those of you who don't believe, or disagree with "religion", I would appreciate it if you would let my thread continue so that I can learn what I want to learn without disrupting my thread. Thank you.


    My next question for those of you guys who are helping.


    What was the whole point of Job. I read that book and he lost everything including his family. What was the point of making an example out of him?? Why would this be allowed to happen. Is it possible this is allowed to happen to us? And if so, why?

  3. #108
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    21,561

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    541
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,172
    Thanked in
    5,800 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Sad to see the thread turn this way. What would be cool if those who don't have a belief in the Bible just let those of us who do chat about it.

    No harm was done here. I didn't try and convince anyone to change their beliefs.

    I just have alot of questions I want answered. And I use my 23 years of experience, medical background and variety of other experiences to help others seek answers in endocrinology, bodybuilding, and I don't say I wont help you bc ur athiest, or you voted for Hillary. I will give you the shirt off my back regardless.. So with all due respect to those of you who don't believe, or disagree with "religion", I would appreciate it if you would let my thread continue so that I can learn what I want to learn without disrupting my thread. Thank you.


    My next question for those of you guys who are helping.


    What was the whole point of Job. I read that book and he lost everything including his family. What was the point of making an example out of him?? Why would this be allowed to happen. Is it possible this is allowed to happen to us? And if so, why?
    I did not mean to offend you or anyone's beliefs, but this is the Pit and not a Christian forum.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



    HOT BABES GALLERY

  4. #109
    Senior Member
    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,733

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,133
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,033
    Thanked in
    3,810 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Sad to see the thread turn this way. What would be cool if those who don't have a belief in the Bible just let those of us who do chat about it.

    No harm was done here. I didn't try and convince anyone to change their beliefs.

    I just have alot of questions I want answered. And I use my 23 years of experience, medical background and variety of other experiences to help others seek answers in endocrinology, bodybuilding, and I don't say I wont help you bc ur athiest, or you voted for Hillary. I will give you the shirt off my back regardless.. So with all due respect to those of you who don't believe, or disagree with "religion", I would appreciate it if you would let my thread continue so that I can learn what I want to learn without disrupting my thread. Thank you.


    My next question for those of you guys who are helping.


    What was the whole point of Job. I read that book and he lost everything including his family. What was the point of making an example out of him?? Why would this be allowed to happen. Is it possible this is allowed to happen to us? And if so, why?
    With the topic being the Bible it was bound to go sideways sooner or later.

  5. #110
    Senior Member
    E.J.D's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    2,178

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    749
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,333
    Thanked in
    885 Posts
    Rep Points
    1930791588

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Sad to see the thread turn this way. What would be cool if those who don't have a belief in the Bible just let those of us who do chat about it.

    No harm was done here. I didn't try and convince anyone to change their beliefs.

    I just have alot of questions I want answered. And I use my 23 years of experience, medical background and variety of other experiences to help others seek answers in endocrinology, bodybuilding, and I don't say I wont help you bc ur athiest, or you voted for Hillary. I will give you the shirt off my back regardless.. So with all due respect to those of you who don't believe, or disagree with "religion", I would appreciate it if you would let my thread continue so that I can learn what I want to learn without disrupting my thread. Thank you.


    My next question for those of you guys who are helping.


    What was the whole point of Job. I read that book and he lost everything including his family. What was the point of making an example out of him?? Why would this be allowed to happen. Is it possible this is allowed to happen to us? And if so, why?
    The Book of Job helps us to understand the following: Satan cannot bring financial and physical destruction upon us unless it is by Godís permission. God has power over what Satan can and cannot do. It is beyond our human ability to understand the "whyís" behind all the suffering in the world. The wicked will receive their just dues. We cannot always blame suffering and sin on our lifestyles. Suffering may sometimes be allowed in our lives to purify, test, teach, or strengthen the soul. God remains enough, and He deserves and requests our love and praise in all circumstances of life.

    Satan made a deal with God that he could make Job curse God and lose his faith in him. Satan was granted permission to cause all kinds of suffering like leprosy I believe and the loss of everything. Job never broke and was granted I think 10xs the riches in livestock, land etc because his faith stood tall and strong...

  6. #111
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6,882

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,872
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,258
    Thanked in
    3,282 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    I did not mean to offend you or anyone's beliefs, but this is the Pit and not a Christian forum.
    You never offend me. We are very close friends, and i know you know that. I have no issue with your dissent,I just hope the forum in general allows me to ask my questions and get answers.

    I didn't make the thread to argue with close friends or people I don't know. I truly made this to get some answers. I can't say I can turn anywhere else to ask these questions. I don't know anyone I know.

    Thank you for allowing me to post my post on your forum and not censor it. That means alot to me. FB would ban me for this LOL.

  7. #112
    Senior Member
    FM19's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    191

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    143
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    127
    Thanked in
    90 Posts
    Rep Points
    3417718

    There's a few good books on astrophysics and "who made god" that are interesting ... I'm not religious per se (but do believe in a higher order) ... and the mathematics of the creation is interesting no matter the side you choose.

  8. #113
    PIT POSSE SOD
    GUNRACK's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Parts unknown
    Posts
    2,126

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    945
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,349
    Thanked in
    773 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Purlpe Drank Board Rep
    BM Labs Board Rep
    Paxton Board Rep
    Olympus Board Rep
    Blackstar Board Rep.

  9. #114
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    196

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    90
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    215
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points
    4287751

    Quote Originally Posted by E.J.D View Post
    The Book of Job helps us to understand the following: Satan cannot bring financial and physical destruction upon us unless it is by Godís permission. God has power over what Satan can and cannot do. It is beyond our human ability to understand the "whyís" behind all the suffering in the world. The wicked will receive their just dues. We cannot always blame suffering and sin on our lifestyles. Suffering may sometimes be allowed in our lives to purify, test, teach, or strengthen the soul. God remains enough, and He deserves and requests our love and praise in all circumstances of life.

    Satan made a deal with God that he could make Job curse God and lose his faith in him. Satan was granted permission to cause all kinds of suffering like leprosy I believe and the loss of everything. Job never broke and was granted I think 10xs the riches in livestock, land etc because his faith stood tall and strong...
    This was well put. Even satan had to get permission from God to test job.

  10. #115
    Senior Member
    Lathe Crasher's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    941

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    300
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    959
    Thanked in
    488 Posts
    Rep Points
    2030470951

    Job pisses me off. Why the hell would god make a bet with the devil and allow his loyal and faithful servant be stripped of his childrenís lives. God is an asshole for that.

  11. #116
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    196

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    90
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    215
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points
    4287751

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    You never offend me. We are very close friends, and i know you know that. I have no issue with your dissent,I just hope the forum in general allows me to ask my questions and get answers.

    I didn't make the thread to argue with close friends or people I don't know. I truly made this to get some answers. I can't say I can turn anywhere else to ask these questions. I don't know anyone I know.

    Thank you for allowing me to post my post on your forum and not censor it. That means alot to me. FB would ban me for this LOL.
    I'm glad you decided to read and try to understand the bible. I've been trying for years to understand more and each day I do.we won't fully understand everything until we get to heaven and most of the questions we have now probably won't even matter then . Thank you for this thread it helps me to learn while trying to help you. Kind of like iron sharpens iron

  12. #117
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    10,600

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,617
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,420
    Thanked in
    4,433 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    That is what a person does when they cannot debate someone, a personal attack. Another component of studying Philosophy is something called logic and critical thinking.
    Calling Christians ignorant isnít an insult and neither is calling me an ignorant for reducing homosexuality to a sex type thing. Go listen to some more tekishi 69 bro. I canít debate you because you are far superior in intelligence than Iíll ever be. You have expensive degrees that prove it.

    how much you charge for a session bro? Same as monthly rent for AAS sponsors, right?

  13. #118
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    10,600

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,617
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,420
    Thanked in
    4,433 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    Here is a better question, why does anyone give a shit if two guys or two girls love each other?
    Why the fuck are people so concerned with what other people do with their lives?
    pretty sure you brought it up bro, so you obviously care. I was just pointing out that just cuz dogs hump everything in sight doesnít mean it should be generally accepted as ok for humans. Thatís all. I mean, I donít care personally. But you brought it up. And you brought it up because YOU wanted to talk about it.

  14. #119
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    21,561

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    541
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,172
    Thanked in
    5,800 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    pretty sure you brought it up bro, so you obviously care. I was just pointing out that just cuz dogs hump everything in sight doesnít mean it should be generally accepted as ok for humans. Thatís all. I mean, I donít care personally. But you brought it up. And you brought it up because YOU wanted to talk about it.
    I did not bring it up, nor do I want to talk about it cause I honestly don't care how people choose to live their lives as long as they're not hurting others.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



    HOT BABES GALLERY

  15. #120
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    21,561

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    541
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,172
    Thanked in
    5,800 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Calling Christians ignorant isnít an insult and neither is calling me an ignorant for reducing homosexuality to a sex type thing. Go listen to some more tekishi 69 bro. I canít debate you because you are far superior in intelligence than Iíll ever be. You have expensive degrees that prove it.

    how much you charge for a session bro? Same as monthly rent for AAS sponsors, right?
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion and my opinion is that following a religion and thinking that it defies science is ignorant.

    There is nothing wrong with having faith (a belief in something), but don't mistake that for reality or science.

    We all post scientific studies here and yet we are going to ignore science when it comes to god and religion?

    If you believing in a magical man in the sky, earth is only 6,000 years old, heaven and hell all makes you sleep better at night, then all the power to you.

    The only beliefs I studied in college that appealed to me and made sense were Taoism and Buddhism, neither which are actually religions.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



    HOT BABES GALLERY

Similar Threads

  1. The GH15 Bible
    By ROID in forum The Pit
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-24-2016, 07:52 AM
  2. The PreContest Bible
    By Roughneck_91 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-24-2015, 04:35 PM
  3. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 03-03-2014, 06:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums