Bible Thread

Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 835

Thread: Bible Thread

  1. #91
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,335

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    516
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,673
    Thanked in
    5,121 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    well.... yes, you choose to stick your dick in another guys butthole. Itís literally a choice. Itís not like you are compelled through magnetic attraction and you just fall in a butthole.

    I also donít care what people choose to do. The Greeks and romans also fucked kids. And there empires exist no more.
    Of course you reduce it to sex, you're ignorant.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



    HOT BABES GALLERY

  2. #92
    Senior Member

    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    9,527

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,723
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,352
    Thanked in
    3,822 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    Of course you reduce it to sex, you're ignorant.
    Haha bro


    if it isnít about sex then why is it called homosexuality? Itís in the word bro. Plus, if it wasnít for the sex part weíd all be fucking gay.

    you are super intelligent.... not in a cognitive way either... 🧐

  3. #93
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,335

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    516
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,673
    Thanked in
    5,121 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Haha bro


    if it isnít about sex then why is it called homosexuality? Itís in the word bro. Plus, if it wasnít for the sex part weíd all be fucking gay.

    you are super intelligent.... not in a cognitive way either... 🧐
    I am highly intelligent and educated with 3 majors in college. Philosophy, Sociology and Psychology. 165 credit hours.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



    HOT BABES GALLERY

  4. #94
    Senior Member

    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    9,527

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,723
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,352
    Thanked in
    3,822 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    I am highly intelligent and educated with 3 majors in college. Philosophy, Sociology and Psychology. 165 credit hours.
    sound like a quack to me.... a very qualified quack. Lol

  5. #95
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,335

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    516
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,673
    Thanked in
    5,121 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    sound like a quack to me.... a very qualified quack. Lol
    That is what a person does when they cannot debate someone, a personal attack. Another component of studying Philosophy is something called logic and critical thinking.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



    HOT BABES GALLERY

  6. #96
    Senior Member

    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,384

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,006
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,635
    Thanked in
    3,616 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    The funny thing about homosexuality is that back in Greek Roman days it was socially accepted, it was religions that condemned it. So now we get into the argument is being homosexual a choice or are you born that way? Do you really think people just say hey I think I am going to be attracted to the same sex now? If that is what you think you're ignorant.
    If you are attracted to someone does it really matter if you were born that way or just woke up one morning and said....what the hell. Never really understood why people are so caught up in finding out why or how someone is homesexual. It's just another option life puts in front of us

  7. #97
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,335

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    516
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,673
    Thanked in
    5,121 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    If you are attracted to someone does it really matter if you were born that way or just woke up one morning and said....what the hell. Never really understood why people are so caught up in finding out why or how someone is homesexual. It's just another option life puts in front of us
    I don't think anyone makes a conscience decision of what they are attracted to.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



    HOT BABES GALLERY

  8. #98
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,872

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,502
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,905
    Thanked in
    1,939 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    You have been calling MILF King and others ignorant over and over again. By your own logic you should be able to rationally and thoughtfully point out your opposing views without resorting to calling them ignorant. Come on man.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    That is what a person does when they cannot debate someone, a personal attack. Another component of studying Philosophy is something called logic and critical thinking.

  9. #99
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,335

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    516
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,673
    Thanked in
    5,121 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    You have been calling MILF King and others ignorant over and over again. By your own logic you should be able to rationally and thoughtfully point out your opposing views without resorting to calling them ignorant. Come on man.
    Me pointing out a person's ignorance is not a personal attack, it is an observation.

    I have no problem with opposing views, but at least back them with something of intelligence, not belief or religion.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



    HOT BABES GALLERY

  10. #100
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    A.font401's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,799

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,298
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,701
    Thanked in
    1,802 Posts
    Rep Points
    272438561

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    The bible is nothing more than the first novel ever written. Think about some of the following:
    Christ was so popular but nothing of his was ever saved?
    Moses parted an entire sea?
    Jews roamed the dessert for 40 years. What did they eat and drink?
    The earth was created 6000 years ago says the bible but there is proof that the earth is over 10 million year old
    How did Noah's family repopulate the entire planet?
    The bible claims gays will burn in hell but we all know A.Font is going to heaven.
    To much to list. I'm a believer in God and Jesus but someone just fine tuned the story
    Lol I just randomly look in here and find this! Itís not gay if your just trying it out... a few hundred times....


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

    Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

    PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

  11. #101
    Senior Member

    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,384

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,006
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,635
    Thanked in
    3,616 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    Lol I just randomly look in here and find this! Itís not gay if your just trying it out... a few hundred times....


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fuck I thought I was going to get one by you lol. You're good bro

  12. #102
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    193

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    84
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    208
    Thanked in
    119 Posts
    Rep Points
    4217751

    This is what usually happens and I wondered how long it would take. Wes asked a question others joined in the conversation was helpful then later it becomes a debate about whether or not it's ok to be gay then the bickering starts and it's no longer question and answer it's name calling and bullying.

  13. #103
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,872

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,502
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,905
    Thanked in
    1,939 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    well we have something in common there- I am a facts/data person for sure. Some think that is cold. I think it is realistic.
    However, I am tolerant of people's beliefs as long as they aren't putting me in jeopardy or thinking they need to kill innocent people to fulfill their purpose.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    Me pointing out a person's ignorance is not a personal attack, it is an observation.

    I have no problem with opposing views, but at least back them with something of intelligence, not belief or religion.

  14. #104
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,335

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    516
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,673
    Thanked in
    5,121 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Here is a better question, why does anyone give a shit if two guys or two girls love each other?
    Why the fuck are people so concerned with what other people do with their lives?
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



    HOT BABES GALLERY

  15. #105
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,335

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    516
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,673
    Thanked in
    5,121 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    well we have something in common there- I am a facts/data person for sure. Some think that is cold. I think it is realistic.
    However, I am tolerant of people's beliefs as long as they aren't putting me in jeopardy or thinking they need to kill innocent people to fulfill their purpose.
    I agree, I don't care what people believe, whatever floats your boat... just don't judge me cause I don't follow your beliefs.
    And don't tell me the earth is 6,000 years old when science tells us it is 4.5 billions years old. lol
    You either believe in science or you don't, you can't pick and choose what you believe based on what your religion says.
    Do Christians think that scientists have some ulterior agenda to say that the earth is 4.5 billion years old?
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



    HOT BABES GALLERY

Similar Threads

  1. The GH15 Bible
    By ROID in forum The Pit
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-24-2016, 07:52 AM
  2. The PreContest Bible
    By Roughneck_91 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-24-2015, 04:35 PM
  3. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 03-03-2014, 06:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums