• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bible Thread

IML Gear Cream!
The whole being gay thing to me. Maybe it is a sin, maybe it isn't. I have a ton of friends who are gay and it is not my job to Judge.

With that being said, some of my gay friends have done more for me then straight friends, but I never looked at it like that.

There is no way God doesn't love anyone, nor should we. We all are sinners, so whether you steal, or you committ any other sin, we are supposed to accept those people and love them. I feel like that naturally. Never took the Bible for me to feel that way.

The argument I am hearing about athiests, not believing in God always amazes me. Most athiests don't believe in anything. When I was in Phiolosophy we studied the Luciferians and Satan Worshippers. What you will find quite amazing, is even they believe in God, and Jesus Christ. They simply oppose him.

Consider the importance of that. The devil acknowledges Jesus Christ and God. Those who believe nothing, well they are lacking even the wisdom of a Luciferian

This is all quite amazing that some people do not believe in a spiritual existence. When our World in itself is quite Magical.

it is not my job to Judge.

According to jesus judging is a good thing if its done righteously and without hypocrisy. Did you know that Jesus is quoted as saying "judge rightly"?

"Judge not" is almost always taken out of context and is probably one of the most christian cliche's you will hear from believers and non believers alike.

Just curious is there is tangible proof that God or Jesus really exist beyond writings in a book. For example the ten commandments written in stone?

I believe in a higher power, a creator. Something out there had to created the billions or more other planets, solar systems and galaxies out there. However. I don't necessarily believe that it or they truly cares for us human as much as we wish to believe. I think we are just a very small piece in the puzzle. The closest answer we have to god imo is Mother nature.

don’t be so hard on yourself bud, it’s just the internet. I run my mouth (in this case; fingers) all the time. And i admit, i don’t know shit about shit.

And i hope i didn’t make it sound like i hate gays or anything. I get it, some dudes are just hot. I mean, every time i look in the mirror i see a man that i would totally bang. I’ve even touched his wiener in a sexual way many o times.

Haha ... Sometimes i hate myself for having to type dumb shit in here all the time. It’s almost like i’m compelled to be a moron 24/7... What the frick is my problem.

I need the gym to come back to my life...

lmfao

Being gay is absolutely a sin. God fire bombed two San Franciscos. Pre-Christ mind you. But as scripture states, none is without sin. Take Saul for example. A murderous persicuter of Christians who became one of the Bible’s greatest authors and shining examples of faith. Or so I heard...

We all are vile sinners on a daily basis. Sin is sin. Nobody should judge someone differently because they sin different than us.
You make a great point about Saul.. Some of the greatest men in the Bible murdered someone. Moses and David are perfect examples. Moral of the story we are all fuckups in life lol.

out of my years of volunteering either at the VA, or with homeless on the street or even when it was in a shelter for kids, it was always people with some form of faith there, sometimes shit was hard to see and questioned your faith but always people believed in god. Never a feminist, athiest, or homosexual, I'm sure there must be some out there but never met one

My favorite thing about this thread is a few guys who never post are now posting

This makes me happy to hear all sides of the spectrum

My next question: There is a verse that says God was the word, and the word was him. And for the life of me I can't figure that out.

My favorite thing about this thread is a few guys who never post are now posting

My next question: There is a verse that says God was the word, and the word was him. And for the life of me I can't figure that out.

That's a topic that can get pretty deep and take on multiple meanings. Consider Genesis when God spoke things into existence, "Let there be light". Or consider the verses that refer to God as "I am". God speaks, things happen.

You can go down a pretty deep rabbit hole researching this topic. "Ineffable name of God" being one of them. There are some that believe if you could truly pronounce God's name, that it would provide the speaker "powers". Again, a pretty deep rabbit hole full of conjecture. Stick to the source.

God is a bird..... cuz we all know the bird is the word...

I had to, it’s a disease

out of my years of volunteering either at the VA, or with homeless on the street or even when it was in a shelter for kids, it was always people with some form of faith there, sometimes shit was hard to see and questioned your faith but always people believed in god. Never a feminist, athiest, or homosexual, I'm sure there must be some out there but never met one

google ... Christian church for homosexuals ... they’re out there... I’m sure they twist bible quotes in to making Jesus gay somehow ..

I wish selfmademonster would post in here.

I axed him once if one could construe biblical quotes to be justifying the whole killing in the name or killing in self preservation... there’s this guy at work, who is quite religious and seemingly knows every bible quote in the book, that had provided examples of when war was justified...

also, we got into a debate about the 10 commandments... is thou shalt not kill talking specifically about murder or is a life taken, a life taken regardless of situations?

is jumping on a grenade to save a bus full of kids still considered suicide?

If lusting after a woman’s body is no different than fornicating with her, is lusting over the genocide of specific voters the same as committing murder ?

as I going to hell? Or, did I die awhile back and am in hell right now? Does that mean you guys are also in hell?

google ... Christian church for homosexuals ... they’re out there... I’m sure they twist bible quotes in to making Jesus gay somehow ..

Jesus was gay. He hung out with 10 or 12 men all the time, preaching brotherly love, wore a dress and had little boys sitting on his lap all the time.
Never once even mentioned slaying any pussy.

Jesus was gay. He hung out with 10 or 12 men all the time, preaching brotherly love, wore a dress and had little boys sitting on his lap all the time.
Never once even mentioned slaying any pussy.

lol

I expected more from you sir.

you disappoint me. I think we should start seeing other people... it’s not me, it’s definitely you. Haha

I axed him once if one could construe biblical quotes to be justifying the whole killing in the name or killing in self preservation... there’s this guy at work, who is quite religious and seemingly knows every bible quote in the book, that had provided examples of when war was justified...

also, we got into a debate about the 10 commandments... is thou shalt not kill talking specifically about murder or is a life taken, a life taken regardless of situations?

So then they asked, if I'm chopping wood and my axe head flies off accidentally and kills my buddy, am I guilty? No. If my ox gets out and kills someone am I guilty? No, but if your ox is getting out all the time and he's a raging asshole and kills someone, then yes.

There's definitely a difference in killing and murder. Also why we have so many laws regarding it...manslaughter, murder degrees, etc.

In the book of revelations it says that the beast would come from the world of business or politics and the name of the beast would be a number...666....someone we all know has an address of 666 in NYC...hmmmmm...interesting

In the book of revelations it says that the beast would come from the world of business or politics and the name of the beast would be a number...666....someone we all know has an address of 666 in NYC...hmmmmm...interesting

Wow, talk about being off in left field. Not even close brother.

John 1:1 in the beginning was the word, and the word was with God and the word was God . The word spoken of here is jesus. You're about to get into what's referred to as the trinity. You have God the father. God the son and God the holy spirit. Some people think this is a new testament thing but in the old testament genesis 1:26 you have. then God said let us make man in our image in our likeness. Then later in john 14 jesus promised his disciples that when he left he would send the holy spirit .that happens in the book of acts with the day of pentecost

IML Gear Cream!
Just curious is there is tangible proof that God or Jesus really exist beyond writings in a book. For example the ten commandments written in stone?

I believe in a higher power, a creator. Something out there had to created the billions or more other planets, solar systems and galaxies out there. However. I don't necessarily believe that it or they truly cares for us human as much as we wish to believe. I think we are just a very small piece in the puzzle. The closest answer we have to god imo is Mother nature.[/QUOTE. There have been some people that set out to disprove christianity. 2 come to mind first and probably the most famous would be William o'hare the son of mary Madelin o'hare. You'll remember her as the woman who sued the U.s. government to have prayer taken out of school. He set out to disprove christianity and as a result of his findings turned away from atheism and became a Christian himself. The other would be Lee strobel an atheist and an award winning journalist for the Chicago Tribune same story set out to disprove christianity and became a Christian. These actions could be defined as proof of God's existence and his patience for humanity.

According to jesus judging is a good thing if its done righteously and without hypocrisy. Did you know that Jesus is quoted as saying "judge rightly"?

"Judge not" is almost always taken out of context and is probably one of the most christian cliche's you will hear from believers and non believers alike.

Did you know that Jesus did not believe in church and religion and that is why he was crucified?

Did you know that Jesus did not believe in church and religion and that is why he was crucified?

I am no expert but it appears from my reading that he knew he would be crucified.

He said something to the extent that I will tear down this temple and rebuild it in 3 days. Something to that extent , not precisley, and he was referring to rising from the dead in 3 days from what I understand.

I have gone to Church and had some minimal experiences with religion and the issues that I saw were this. 1) We are all unperfect so they people look at us as "examples" when we are not. For instance I believe in God and went to Prison...and people are like, Well Wesley went to Prison but he wants to believe in God, so maybe I shouldn't. And how foolish and stupid of a phenomena is that. I mean in the Bible Jesus ate with all the sinners. And the so called saints bashed him. And then he said, these are the people that need me the most. And I agree to that. I have friends who deal drugs, or friends who are cops, parole, etc. Many people who seem good are bad and many people who might appear bad are good.

The other thing is you see the Catholic religion infiltrated with pedophiles. This is intentional. They are evil people who want to not only crush religion but have trust and easy access to children.

This cannot be allowed to define "religion". Rather the intent and beliefs of God are what should define religion. Not a bunch of imperfect people and hypocrites (like the rest of the world) meeting to study the Bible.

Last edited:

he was hated by all he exposed in his truth. We all know the corruption of men , see it everyday. The church isn’t exempt from human corruption.

Attachments

• 233E0911-83B3-4F45-98C0-AE6A6281B581.jpeg
    233E0911-83B3-4F45-98C0-AE6A6281B581.jpeg
    301.6 KB · Views: 34
Jesus is the actual living “word” of God made flesh and he was with God before he came to earth and he is actually God as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guys if you really want to know the truth the only way you're going to find out is having a personal relationship with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ that's the only way you're going to find out what the truth is you have to have a personal relationship with him........

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Found a random verse I never saw before and it stood out to me, so figured I'd share. This isn't the version I am reading (King James) but this is a bit easier to understand imo.

[h=1]Titus 1:7-9 New International Version (NIV)[/h] [SUP]7 [/SUP]Since an overseer manages God’s household, he must be blameless—not overbearing, not quick-tempered, not given to drunkenness, not violent, not pursuing dishonest gain. [SUP]8 [/SUP]Rather, he must be hospitable, one who loves what is good, who is self-controlled, upright, holy and disciplined. [SUP]9 [/SUP]He must hold firmly to the trustworthy message as it has been taught, so that he can encourage others by sound doctrine and refute those who oppose it.

Found a random verse I never saw before and it stood out to me, so figured I'd share. This isn't the version I am reading (King James) but this is a bit easier to understand imo.

[h=1]Titus 1:7-9 New International Version (NIV)[/h] [SUP]7 [/SUP]Since an overseer manages God’s household, he must be blameless—not overbearing, not quick-tempered, not given to drunkenness, not violent, not pursuing dishonest gain. [SUP]8 [/SUP]Rather, he must be hospitable, one who loves what is good, who is self-controlled, upright, holy and disciplined. [SUP]9 [/SUP]He must hold firmly to the trustworthy message as it has been taught, so that he can encourage others by sound doctrine and refute those who oppose it.

Good verse I believe that in order to be a leader or a deacon in church this is the platform that is used

Good verse I believe that in order to be a leader or a deacon in church this is the platform that is used

Yeah...they tend to leave out the rest of that chapter because everyone is divorced and remarried...or they got some kids that are hellions...

5 For this reason I left you in Crete, that you should set in order the things that are lacking, and appoint elders in every city as I commanded you— 6 if a man is blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of dissipation or insubordination. 7 For a bishop must be blameless, as a steward of God, not self-willed, not quick-tempered, not given to wine, not violent, not greedy for money, 8 but hospitable, a lover of what is good, sober-minded, just, holy, self-controlled, 9 holding fast the faithful word as he has been taught, that he may be able, by sound doctrine, both to exhort and convict those who contradict.

Back