• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bible Thread

Get Shredded!
I don't think any of them can be trusted. At least not 100%. They have all started to turn on one another. I hadn't been following Lin too closely until just recently again (when it all hit the fan). Now look at them. Sidney Powell, Patrick Byrne, Flynn, Wood, etc. All their dirty laundry is coming out. Having said that...Wood seems to be the cleanest. All the rest of them can do is attack him for being a "crazy old man". They don't seem to have anything of real substance. Meanwhile, Wood has a laundry list of x,y,z happened with all the rest.

This was all a good reminder/wake up call for me spiritually. I'd been putting too much faith in men. There is only One source of truth. And it's not mankind.

I agree with that statement. God=#1

My two favorite men on Earth are Trump and Assange. I have enough faith to go to bat for those two any day of the week.

I see them as heroes to humanity. Regardless of their imperfections.

The first verse of Psalms 14 entered my mind a few days ago and then I found a sermon on it from today so pretty sure I'm supposed to post this. Bolded verse 1 for emphasis.

Folly and Wickedness of Men.

(Psa 53:1–6 ) (Cross Reference}

copyChkboxOff.gif
Psa 14:1

For the choir director. A Psalm of David.

The fool has said in his heart, “There is no God.”
They are corrupt, they have committed abominable [fn] deeds;
There is no one who does good.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Psa 14:2

The LORD has looked down from heaven upon the sons of men
To see if there are any who [fn] understand,
Who seek after God.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Psa 14:3

They have all turned aside, together they have become corrupt;
There is no one who does good, not even one.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Psa 14:4

Do all the workers of wickedness not know,
Who eat up my people as they eat bread,
And do not call upon the LORD?

copyChkboxOff.gif
Psa 14:5

There they are in great dread,
For God is with the righteous generation.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Psa 14:6

You would put to shame the counsel of the afflicted,
But the LORD is his refuge.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Psa 14:7

Oh, that the salvation of Israel [fn] would come out of Zion!
When the LORD [fn] restores His captive people,
Jacob will rejoice, Israel will be glad.

NASB95 Footnotes

14:1)
Literally: doings
(14:2)
Or, act wisely
(14:7)
Literally: would be
(14:7)
Or, restores the fortunes of His people

https://www.blueletterbible.org/nasb95/psa/14/1/s_492001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRrnh5LxpQo

This statue sits on visitors plaza outside the UN headquarters in NYC and means “guardian for international peace and security”

I Thessalonians 5:3 for when they shall say "peace and security" sudden destruction shall come upon them

Daniel 7: 3-4 four great beasts each was different from the other came up out of the sea the first was like a lion that had wings of an eagle.

Revelation 13: 2-4
And the beast that I saw was like unto a leopard and his feet were as feet of a bear amd his mouth a mouth of the lion amd the dragon gave him his power and his seat amd great authority. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints and to overcome them amd power was given to him in all kindreds tongues and nations

I believe we are living in the 4th seal

Last edited:
I Thessalonians 5:3 for when they shall say peace and safety sudden destruction shall come upon them

Daniel 7:4 the first was like a lion that had wings of an eagle

Revelation 13: 2-7
And the beast that I saw was like unto a leopard and his feet were as feet of a bear amd his mouth a mouth of the lion amd the dragon gave him his power and his seat amd great authority. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints and to overcome them amd power was given to him in all kindreds tongues and nations

I believe we are living in the 4th seal

Amen brother 🙏

Deuteronomy 18:10-13 NKJV

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord, and because of these abominations the Lord your God drives them out from before you. 13 You shall be blameless before the Lord your God.

Seek the Lord while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near.
Isaiah 55:6

The Lord shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul. The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in From this time forth, and even forevermore.
Psalm 121:7-8

As in water face reflects face, So a man’s heart reveals the man.
Proverbs 27:19
This proverb is so true

IML Gear Cream!
Ephesians 2:8
For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God;

Galatians 2:16-20
nevertheless knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the Law but through faith in Christ Jesus, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, so that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the Law; since by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified. But if, while seeking to be justified in Christ, we ourselves have also been found sinners, is Christ then a minister of sin? May it never be! For if I rebuild what I have once destroyed, I prove myself to be a transgressor.read more.

Titus 2:11-14
For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus,read more.

Acts 15:11
But we believe that we are saved through the grace of the Lord Jesus, in the same way as they also are.”

Romans 3:24
being justified as a gift by His grace through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus;

Matthew 28:19

Romans 5:15
But the free gift is not like the transgression. For if by the transgression of the one the many died, much more did the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abound to the many.

Romans 11:6
But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works, otherwise grace is no longer grace.

Ephesians 2:5
even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved),

Titus 2:11
For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men,

Titus 3:7
so that being justified by His grace we would be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Bible Theasaurus

Grace (305 instances)
Saving (51 instances)
Related Topics

Accepting Christ
Assurance, nature of
Being Saved
God's Grace
God, Grace Of
Grace
Grace, The Source Of
Justification Under The Gospel
Justified By Grace
Mercy And Grace
Redemption
Salvation, As A Gift
Salvation, Necessity And Basis Of
Sin Produces Death
The Gospel Of Salvation
The Grace Of Christ
9 more topics on Saving
26 more topics on Grace

Subscribe to the Verse of the day

If anyone feels intrigued I included a link to learn more and have a daily verse of the day sent you your inbox.

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Saving-Grace

For all the non believers here that think we believers are nuts or brainwashed. Let me let you in on a secret, we only tell you about Jesus and His saving grace because we dont want to see anyone of you spend 100’s of millions of years in hell being tortured... Hell is real, and so is the lake of fire. Time is truly short we are watching prophecy unfold all the time, almost daily at times.. Remember Jesus doesn’t send anyone to hell, He is respecting your decision allowing you to spend eternity where you wanna spend eternity, He doesn’t send anyone anywhere, He is the living life boat I hope you talk to Him if you don’t already know Him because we are seeing the flood waters of tyranny rising on a global level and politics are not going to change the course of this no matter what party you like or who is in office. Anyway, I’m always here for anyone who has a question on this topic or any other for that matter, moreover there are some really astute guys very knowledgable in the things of Christ right here in this thread. HFO3

I'll let Heavy weigh in on the translation issues. Buuuuut... I used to think hell meant being burned forever. It was hard for me to wrap my head around a loving God that would do that. *Very* hard. I got to digging on it...and there are those who believe the translation of "forever" in these verses would be more accurately translated as "finished" or "complete". In other words, completely burnt up. Until it was finished. Etc, etc. *That* fit in my head. And it made sense. I'm not saying I'm right or wrong, but that would come nearer to fitting the rest of scripture as a whole, in my opinion. After all, who among us could enjoy heaven if we knew our lost loved ones were being tormented day and night for eternity? Would we not eventually resent God for it? Just something to think about.

Even hell would get old. I'll tell you where I don't want to be heaven for 10,000,000,000,000 years. Are you kidding me? How do I kill myself in heaven..

after about three hundred years I'd want to blow my brains out. I'm 32 now and this shits getting old. I think we move on to different experiences. I just can't wrap my head around eternity.. sounds horrible

Even hell would get old. I'll tell you where I don't want to be heaven for 10,000,000,000,000 years. Are you kidding me? How do I kill myself in heaven..

after about three hundred years I'd want to blow my brains out. I'm 32 now and this shits getting old. I think we move on to different experiences. I just can't wrap my head around eternity.. sounds horrible

What if everyone's happy switch is in the "on" position *all* the time? What if it's impossible to be bummed out or feel bad about anything? What if you finally have time to learn to play the guitar? Yeah, I think there will be new and different experiences.

Also operating without the constraints of time being measured one shall not know if it was a day, year, 200 years, or 10 minutes.

A short message from Amir
A few days ago my father passed away.
As the only believer in Yeshua as Lord and Savior in my family, I found myself this week sitting on a mattress on the floor of my brother’s living room for a few days - a known Jewish mourning ritual. I also found myself paying respect to the orthodox household in which I was present by reading from the Jewish prayer book written by rabbis many centuries ago. I found myself reciting the “Kaddish” prayer of an orphan over my deceased father, which is also a an important tradition. However, the Jewish religion, like other religions out there, offers another opportunity which is not only unbiblical, but in my mind very dangerous. It offers a way for the living to help elevate the soul of the dead higher and higher. By lighting a candle and chanting prayers and rabbinical sages they believe the soul of the dead can reach heaven. Can we the living affect the destiny of the dead ones? Can we do anything to change their location?
If there is one story (a true one, by the way: NOT a parable) that Yeshua told his disciples which can give clarity on this matter, it’s the one we can find in Luke 16:19-31.
When the rich man realized that his reckless and godless life led him after his death to a place of torment and he saw father Abraham beyond the chasm with poor Lazarus in his bosom, the Bible says:

24 “Then he cried and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and you are tormented. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, so that those who want to pass from here to you cannot, nor can those from there pass to us.’
27 “Then he said, ‘I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father’s house, 28 for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.’ 29 Abraham said to him, ‘They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 And he said, ‘No, father Abraham; but if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead.’ ”

May we all live for Him today. Once we die it’s too late.

A (a true one, by the way: NOT a parable)

This is the biggest sticky widget on the topic. In my opinion. Was it true or a parable? Again, I have to wonder how much we could enjoy heaven if not only did we *know* our lost loved ones were being tormented day and night...but we could also *see* them. This seems really, really, really messed up to me. And speaking of unknown, how do we reconcile this story against all the scriptures that say the dead know nothing? And are "asleep" etc, etc. Again, taking the entirety of scripture, I can't help but think this is a parable. And a finger dipped in water would hardly be refreshing to someone burning for eternity. This surely seems like a point made to exaggerate the circumstance to drive home the point.

And again, I could be wrong, and I prefer to err on the side of caution with all things unknown. So if there is the slightest chance it *is* burning for eternity, it's obviously not worth risking. I'm sure we'll truly be shocked to realize the amount of things we did NOT understand when we get to heaven. And again, why Jesus kept dumbing it down for us. Love God, love your fellow man.

Edit to add: Sorry, I'm out of "thanks" at the moment. I owe you one.

This is the biggest sticky widget on the topic. In my opinion. Was it true or a parable? Again, I have to wonder how much we could enjoy heaven if not only did we *know* our lost loved ones were being tormented day and night...but we could also *see* them. This seems really, really, really messed up to me. And speaking of unknown, how do we reconcile this story against all the scriptures that say the dead know nothing? And are "asleep" etc, etc. Again, taking the entirety of scripture, I can't help but think this is a parable. And a finger dipped in water would hardly be refreshing to someone burning for eternity. This surely seems like a point made to exaggerate the circumstance to drive home the point.

And again, I could be wrong, and I prefer to err on the side of caution with all things unknown. So if there is the slightest chance it *is* burning for eternity, it's obviously not worth risking. I'm sure we'll truly be shocked to realize the amount of things we did NOT understand when we get to heaven. And again, why Jesus kept dumbing it down for us. Love God, love your fellow man.

Edit to add: Sorry, I'm out of "thanks" at the moment. I owe you one.
My grandmother didn't believe in a physical hell so it was a subject I studied in depth in Seminary.

God is a God of mercy but He is also a God of justice. Whatever He decides I will gladly accept.

I view hell as a place where God is not normally present. People reject God on earth so He does not force the relationship throughout eternity. They don't want God, He obliges them. Seems just. Haha

2 Thessalonians 2

1599 Geneva Bible

1 Now [a]we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our [b]assembling unto him,
2 [c]That ye be not suddenly moved from your mind, nor troubled neither by [d]spirit, nor by [e]word, nor by [f]letter, as it were from us, as though the day of Christ were at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: [g]for that day shall not come, except there come a departing first, and that [h]that man of sin be disclosed, even the son of perdition.
4 Which is an adversary, and [i]exalteth himself against all that is called God, or that is worshipped: [j]so that he doth sit as God in the Temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 [k]Remember ye not, that when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know [l]what withholdeth, that he might be revealed in his time.
7 [m]For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: [n]only he which now [o]withholdeth, shall let till he be taken out of the way.
8 [p]And then shall [q]that wicked man be revealed, whom the Lord shall [r]consume with the [s]Spirit of his mouth, and shall abolish with the brightness of his coming,

[video]https://www.jdfarag.org/bible-prophecy?sapurl=LytkNmtjL2xiL21pLytyODUzdG5wP2VtYm VkPXRydWUmcmVjZW50Um91dGU9YXBwLndlYi1hcHAubGlicmFy eS5tZWRpYS1zZXJpZXMmcmVjZW50Um91dGVTbHVnPSUyQjgyeX hwOGY=[/video]

Prophecy Update 2021-12-19

Jesus Christ, Not Anti-Christ

Get Shredded!
My grandmother didn't believe in a physical hell so it was a subject I studied in depth in Seminary.

God is a God of mercy but He is also a God of justice. Whatever He decides I will gladly accept.

I view hell as a place where God is not normally present. People reject God on earth so He does not force the relationship throughout eternity. They don't want God, He obliges them. Seems just. Haha

Orthodox Jews don’t believe in heaven or hell, right? Or did I misunderstand that?

Im almost positive I can bring my dog tho, he’s a shepherd after all. And I love him like I imagine God loves us. Sometimes I’m disappointed but I always forgive him.

Ephesians 2:8
For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God;

Galatians 2:16-20
nevertheless knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the Law but through faith in Christ Jesus, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, so that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the Law; since by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified. But if, while seeking to be justified in Christ, we ourselves have also been found sinners, is Christ then a minister of sin? May it never be! For if I rebuild what I have once destroyed, I prove myself to be a transgressor.read more.

Titus 2:11-14
For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus,read more.

Acts 15:11
But we believe that we are saved through the grace of the Lord Jesus, in the same way as they also are.”

Romans 3:24
being justified as a gift by His grace through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus;

Matthew 28:19

Romans 5:15
But the free gift is not like the transgression. For if by the transgression of the one the many died, much more did the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abound to the many.

Romans 11:6
But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works, otherwise grace is no longer grace.

Ephesians 2:5
even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved),

Titus 2:11
For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men,

Titus 3:7
so that being justified by His grace we would be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Bible Theasaurus

Grace (305 instances)
Saving (51 instances)