Bible Thread

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Bible Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts
    Rep Points

Paul promises the church would be spared. IMO, if it’s real. No saved soul will experience tribulation and the dead go first. This is a quote from a letter he wrote to the church of Thessalonica/greece

10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

Many many other references. Shit gets stupid deep. The rapture is kinda what triggers the tribulation. Damn my childhood sucked.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    619 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lathe Crasher View Post
    Paul promises the church would be spared. IMO, if it’s real. No saved soul will experience tribulation and the dead go first. This is a quote from a letter he wrote to the church of Thessalonica/greece

10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

Many many other references. Shit gets stupid deep. The rapture is kinda what triggers the tribulation. Damn my childhood sucked.
    Ok. If the church leaves before the tribulation who will then be left on earth to preach the gospel to save the 144,000 Jews from the 12 tribes? The tribulation is broke down into 2 parts. Regular and great...
    Yes it gets super deep for sure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts
    Rep Points

One could get saved in the tribulation but who’d preach it? They’ve already been deemed “left behind” probably won’t be more than the 144 @EJD this could be a very interesting thread...

edit- whoever finds a bible and believes it then whiteness, for Christ I guess.
    Last edited by Lathe Crasher; 05-15-2020 at 04:20 PM.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,187 Posts
    Rep Points

Love the thread already and I am already confused.

I suck at anything that doesnt deal with endocrinology and lifting LOL

Forgive me for any future questions I have that seem dumb. I assure you I have very very limited understanding.

Im very happy to have your help as I am super super interested in understanding.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    612 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm not religious, I lost my faith years ago, but this is worth following to me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts
    Rep Points

The way I understand the rapture of the church ushers in the 7 year tribulation. With the disappearance of the church comes unheard of disasters. Not only in the loss of people but also the loss of financial resources. Then a man steps up with the answers and comes to spread peace in the middle east. The Jews believe this man to be their long awaited messiah. It isn't until the middle of the 7 years that he sets himself up in the temple as God that the jews realize he isn't who he says he is and then the 144000 Jews go out and evangelize the rest of the people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,792 Posts
    Rep Points

when you are going through hell brother, God and the message and story of Jesus Christ can truly motivate you to keep pushing, keep fighting. I’ve smashed some weights listen to the motivation sermons from this YouTube channel, The Lion of Judah. ... there is also some really nice internet guides to interpreting the Bible.

the holy bible is an incredible and very motivational book.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,792 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtoe View Post
    I'm not religious, I lost my faith years ago, but this is worth following to me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    keep fighting bro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by so1970 View Post
    The way I understand the rapture of the church ushers in the 7 year tribulation. With the disappearance of the church comes unheard of disasters. Not only in the loss of people but also the loss of financial resources. Then a man steps up with the answers and comes to spread peace in the middle east. The Jews believe this man to be their long awaited messiah. It isn't until the middle of the 7 years that he sets himself up in the temple as God that the jews realize he isn't who he says he is and then the 144000 Jews go out and evangelize the rest of the people.
    Spot on.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,187 Posts
    Rep Points

This confuses me like none other

But I appreciate the response

Any additional info I would appreciate. I mean Im at ground zero. I mean ZERO knowledge so this is all new to me. My apologies. I am sure its like a guy asking me how to inject 100mgs of test. For the first time. But I always help.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,194 Posts
    Rep Points

Do yourself some solid research on tribulation and rapture. You will find it’s not truly biblical. Next, do some research on Sunday church. Why Sunday? When did it change from Saturday(Sabbath)and who changed it? What’s the 4th commandment? What day is the seventh day? Most Christians have no deep knowledge of the Bible or are a bunch of hypocrites. One more thing....our body is our temple according to Jesus....he paid a price for us.....so....should we use AAS? Ponder these things.

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Ok let me ask my first question

Revelations speaks about the Tribulation and the Rapture. It also speaks about many "horsemen"

I see it mention the Eagle, which I get is the USA. The Bear, which I get is Russia.

But what does it all mean. I can't make sense of it. Which comes first? When does it occur?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts
    Rep Points

I am a Christian myself . I believe in the rapture of the church. I also believe that salvation is easier than people make it out to be .accoring to scripture john 3:16 for God so loved the world he sent his only begotten son that whoever believe in him should not perish but have everlasting life. Roman's 10:9 says if you confess with your mouth jesus is lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead you will be saved

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Nothing dumb about your intrest in scripture, however as mentioned above Revelation (revealing of Jesus Christ) is not a good place to start. Go back to John (The Gospel According to John) gospel means good news & start there, it will make sense. It's a very detailed description of the life of Christ according to John, an eye witness. Remember, John penned the book of Revelation.
    Yes, there will be souls that will be saved during the tribulation, the tribulation is mainly dedicated to God's chosen people Israel, to make them recognize God's one and only Son Jesus Christ. Israel as a nation refuses to accept Christ as thier savior. They'er still holding to the covenant of Abraham (old law). Hope this helps
    PS I use John MacArthur Study Bible, he's got an interpretation of almost every verse in the bible.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,187 Posts
    Rep Points

I am a Christian myself . I believe in the rapture of the church. I also believe that salvation is easier than people make it out to be .accoring to scripture john 3:16 for God so loved the world he sent his only begotten son that whoever believe in him should not perish but have everlasting life. Roman's 10:9 says if you confess with your mouth jesus is lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead you will be saved
    What does it mean?

What do people need to do, according to this thought process? Why are we here? Does it explain?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,187 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Do yourself some solid research on tribulation and rapture. You will find it’s not truly biblical. Next, do some research on Sunday church. Why Sunday? When did it change from Saturday(Sabbath)and who changed it? What’s the 4th commandment? What day is the seventh day? Most Christians have no deep knowledge of the Bible or are a bunch of hypocrites. One more thing....our body is our temple according to Jesus....he paid a price for us.....so....should we use AAS? Ponder these things.
    Probably not. But we seek vanity.

I will take credit, I bet im worse then anyone on this forum. But I mean well, so what does it mean?