• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Mt2 question

FLsnakeman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm interested in mt2 but I'm wondering if it's possible to get a natural look with it or is it going to basically look like your ethnicity has changed at any dose? Sorry if repeat thread.

My opinion is this. Low dose it. Even 100mcgs EOD or e3d and only tan for 5 minutes 2x a week

You def can maintain a natural look with low doses. I've seen it hundreds of times.

I do think ethnicity and genetics is a factor in response.

The second at least at the beginning and while you inject yourself.
you can have a natural tanned look after months of discontinuity.

there is no way to return to a white color as at the beginning, at least from what my experience is. and some person I know who used it

this peptide is really powerful.

it must be said that I was white as milk, so it was probably very "invasive" for me.
if by nature you already have a darker color maybe the result seems more natural.

obviously it's all dose dependent.
take a few at a time and try to adapt

Mt2 results can vary greatly. If you're a darker complected person, mt2 works remarkably faster than if you're light skinned or pale. For instance I can inject it 3-4 times at a low dose and just tan afterwards and in between injections and I appear as though Im from Puerto Rico or somewhere like that. I have a friend, she is german, she has very white skin and she needs to use it daily for a few weeks with tanning 5-10 minute sessions as often as she can without burning and she gets a tan but never even gets close to a dark complected skin tone.

Like Wesley recommended start with a low mcg dose, I recommend 250mcgs and ramp up cautiously, mt2 carries quite a punch with nausea that lasts from an hr to a few hrs depending on the dosage....less is more to achieve the natural look.

guess which of the two photos is "before" and which is "after" :D

What a change! Shit! I am using this summer to try and keep from burning. I am a spf 100 face and neck type! Lol

Max

I've been wondering about this stuff. I am a pretty pasty dude and only change shades of pink when I get in the sun. I sure could use some help but if the pre-show spray tan does it I can stick with that I guess. My big use for the stuff would be to create a resistance to burning. Does it help there?

I've been wondering about this stuff. I am a pretty pasty dude and only change shades of pink when I get in the sun. I sure could use some help but if the pre-show spray tan does it I can stick with that I guess. My big use for the stuff would be to create a resistance to burning. Does it help there?

I have tanned while on mt2 many times and it does seem to me that their are less sunburning effects then when I am regularly pale.

Also the benefit of Mt2 is it can boost libido and erections. But they are sporadic.

Theres an infamous family vacation photo in my house, and were all at the beach and in the background, theres me with a huge erection poking out of my bathing suit. I will never hear the end of that photo, but yeah man like when you are a teen, they just appear magically and they don't go away right away.

I used the "its an optical illusion" argument aka Ron Burgundy...but it didn't fly.

ron-with-an-erection

Last edited:
it does- Once you get where you want you really only need to pin a small amount once a week to maintain. Start out low like Wes said and work up to around 200 or 250 mcg a pin- do that every day for a week and then every other day the next week and you should be close to where you want to be.
Caution though- it can cause flushing, nausea and diarrhea. Also if you have moles or other skin marks they will become quite a bit darker as well. Once you have that base it will be very hard for you to burn.

Thanks for the input fellas. What's the most affordable source if anyone is allowed to say?

there are a ton of good sources and it normally comes in 10 mg vials which last a very long time. Really quite inexpensive no matter where you get it considering it lasts so long. I don't use it anymore but when I did they come in 2 ml vials- I add 1 ml to dissolve the pellet, then switch to a larger vial and add 9 ml. Keep in the fridge and it lasts forever and keeps it potency. I know from experience.

BTW- Wes in in the know for best sources....

Last edited:
Thanks for the input fellas. What's the most affordable source if anyone is allowed to say?

I look right at each sponsor forum for specials! I know there Are 5 sales tonight only as well. Just cruise and check for SALES/PROMO! I
Like most sponsors here that I’ve used. Affordable as effective is plain Testosterone.

Max

I used it a few summers back. Got super dark and the morning wood was annoying. Got nausea for about 20 mins or so after injection. Low dose for sure starting

Back