• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Get your free gear? Interested?

gear church

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone interested must have at least 500 posts.

Everyone loves testing and I'm in a bit an argument over what is what on another forum so I'm going to make the same offer here that I made over there.

$300 in cash or credit if you send something of mine off to be tested and post the results. Lab4tox, W&M (are they still around?), Jano, whoever really as I don't care just please god someone or someones take me up on this this time...your choice of testing and I don't care but post it and you're good.

This can be for people that have previously purchased and just have leftovers or anyone that buys going forward.

I do not want to know if you are doing it until you've already gotten the test/s and it's/they're posted.

As soon as that is done all you need to do is contact me and let me know how you want to be compensated.

If someone was to get more than one product tested then the compensation will be adjusted in that persons benefit.

example:

1x $75 test = above info ($300 total compensation)

2-3 tests etc things change obviously so those are going to be adjusted in your favor so that no matter what you get $300 +/- $20 total compensation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh ill definitely hop on this but might have to do it mid next week. Next day off is Tuesday.

Glazed over the part where u said don't want to know you're doing it - won't let me delere post.

Everyone loves testing and I'm in a bit an argument over what is what on another forum so I'm going to make the same offer here that I made over there.

$300 in cash or credit if you send something of mine off to be tested and post the results. Lab4tox, W&M (are they still around?), Jano, whoever really as I don't care just please god someone or someones take me up on this this time...your choice of testing and I don't care but post it and you're good.

This can be for people that have previously purchased and just have leftovers or anyone that buys going forward.

I do not want to know if you are doing it until you've already gotten the test/s and it's/they're posted.

As soon as that is done all you need to do is contact me and let me know how you want to be compensated.

If someone was to get more than one product tested then the compensation will be adjusted in that persons benefit.

example:

2-3 tests etc things change obviously so those are going to be adjusted in your favor so that no matter what you get $300 +/- $20 total compensation.
GC is this really you? Why do I get the feeling this account has been hacked? Hope not

GC is this really you? Why do I get the feeling this account has been hacked? Hope not

Oddly enough awaiting a response from him in private(not this site) for several days now and no reply for longer than usual and saw this today. I just figured he's been busy but now u got me wondering

Oddly enough awaiting a response from him in private(not this site) for several days now and no reply for longer than usual and saw this today. I just figured he's been busy but now u got me wondering
GC is top notch so it just sounds strange seeing this. No one has ever questioned this guys product

GC is top notch so it just sounds strange seeing this. No one has ever questioned this guys product

it's some jackass on another forum

probably questioning one or some of his blends lol, but us here at ASF knows he's legit

This is one heckuva deal for anybody interested in doing this. GearChurch is synonymous with excellence and he’s good people.

I don't need to have GC's products tested hell I see the proof in & out the gym, everything I've used of his has been gtg.

I don't need to have GC's products tested hell I see the proof in & out the gym, everything I've used of his has been gtg.

Hell yeah man gc changed my life. I was a fat lifter at 32 when i decided to go unnatural and he's taken awesome care of me since. I got his back 100% and the more i think and read the post it doesn't sound like him and if he was online it's unusual for him not to reply to clients. GC is a super nice dude a total gentleman and never types in a rude r sarcastic/snarky manner. I could see other labs getting mad he sells better gear for less money and trying to fuck with him.

Last edited:

lol...yeah, it's me...I've been more than irritated with another forum admin and his baseless comments so basically throwing the old Pepsi challenge out there :)

I fee like there were others like JP and maybe you guys as well make similar offers.

Just found your last email in spam for some reason but sent you a response.

I'll figure out if your's got dumped into spam or I just missed it as well when I get back from errands this evening...Several days is to long so my apologies.

I sent you a msg two days ago but chalked it up to busy so not stressing just saying something here Incase my msg went spam folder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I sent you a msg two days ago but chalked it up to busy so not stressing just saying something here Incase my msg went spam folder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give me a little while and I'll figure out if I missed you as well.

Good idea G. We know what we know but it never hurts for others to verify. Good opportunity guys.

example:

To qualify for this offer, you must have at least 500 posts. Sorry, this should have been mentioned at the onset. I updated the post and added comments here as well.

Hit me up brother ill do it gladly. My last test results were friggin bonkers man.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Great offer, wish I had 500 posts

Respect for paying for labs** If only every ugl would do it at least yearly we would live in a much better world... Well a world with probably 5 sources left, but better nonetheless lol. I'm on the ultimate var hunt and was just wondering if I skipped over any testing... (I know the reviews are great it would just be icing on the cake)
~

Email GC for possible testing data. Check the stickies for testing on many products.

Respect for paying for labs** If only every ugl would do it at least yearly we would live in a much better world... Well a world with probably 5 sources left, but better nonetheless lol. I'm on the ultimate var hunt and was just wondering if I skipped over any testing... (I know the reviews are great it would just be icing on the cake)
~

Back