• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What's your biggest fear?

Get Shredded!
I fear of circumstances beyond my control that would hinder my ability to take care of my family, I feel as fathers and husbands we have that need inside of us to be that provider, to be the defender and to be the all solid foundation for our families, take that away and what is one to do?

I’m afraid of irrelevance.

Of being someone unimportant, un-noteworthy. Not so much that I want my name in the headlines or anything, but to be important to someone, to be needed and helpful to someone. Loved by someone, and have someone to love back.

I guess I’m afraid to be alone, or without connection.

I can relate to this. Which is a big reason I'm going back to school. I just really want a professional title.

I can relate to this. Which is a big reason I'm going back to school. I just really want a professional title.

Being called Dr. (last name) sure would sound nice. Buuuuuutt, I’m not that smart and don’t want pause my career.

Being called Dr. (last name) sure would sound nice. Buuuuuutt, I’m not that smart and don’t want pause my career.

Oh nah, lol I wouldn't want to go that far, but I do want a medical title and the one I'm going for pays quite well ($28-32/hr starting pay) for only a 2 year education investment that will only cost me around $8k.

That is a good goal. Definitely real. A lot of guys feel the same way. They want to leave their mark and be thought of and not just a random factory line worker. I went to a big company when I was 17 and everyone seemed so equal and didn’t stand out. I told the boss, I am going to college,‘I can’t do this. He was like,’well got your ass out of here! There is no future here; it is just paying bills. He had a kid so, he was trying to get a mgmt position.

Max

That is a good goal. Definitely real. A lot of guys feel the same way. They want to leave their mark and be thought of and not just a random factory line worker. I went to a big company when I was 17 and everyone seemed so equal and didn’t stand out. I told the boss, I am going to college,‘I can’t do this. He was like,’well got your ass out of here! There is no future here; it is just paying bills. He had a kid so, he was trying to get a mgmt position.

Max

If you feel like you can be doing more, or making a bigger impact on the world, trust your instincts- it's probably true!

Back