• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who’s doing HGH?

Jaa0024

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So who is doing more than 5iu of HGH a day? And why?

I’ve always been curious to see why people would take more than the 5iu.
-did you build a tolerance to it?
-is your HgH not pharma grade, so you have to take more?
-did someone just tell you to do more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s a thread on here I’ll have to look for it that gives base guidelines for GH doses for fat loss. Muscle building etc. IMO and this is just my opinion it’s a person to person basis and also the compounds you are using along with the GH can play a huge role as well I am currently at 6iu a day split along with some other compounds. This has been my first run with GH and o can say there are some very noticeable effects and benefits for me

There’s a thread on here I’ll have to look for it that gives base guidelines for GH doses for fat loss. Muscle building etc. IMO and this is just my opinion it’s a person to person basis and also the compounds you are using along with the GH can play a huge role as well I am currently at 6iu a day split along with some other compounds. This has been my first run with GH and o can say there are some very noticeable effects and benefits for me

What’s your average fasting blood sugar over a week now?

Test it every morning and it hasn’t gone over 84

I do 7iu a day mostly because my vials are 14iu so I split it but yea I've read alot about generics having lower test results than pharmaceutical so just to be on the safe side I do 7iu I've done 10 Iu before but it's to costly

So this is your first run with GH and you use 6iu? Did you ever think about not going that high? I’m just curious man. I’m not saying you doing it right or wrong. That’s all your decision.

My thought on it would be use as less as possible and still make killer gains. But that’s my two cents

So this is your first run with GH and you use 6iu? Did you ever think about not going that high? I’m just curious man. I’m not saying you doing it right or wrong. That’s all your decision.

My thought on it would be use as less as possible and still make killer gains. But that’s my two cents

No offense taken man . I didn’t start at 6iu but the compounds that I’m taking along with the gh and working up to that amount I feel I’ve made tremendous results. From recovery to staying lean and the synergistic effects it brings I personally think I made the right choice. Again I truly feel it is a person to person basis and also has to do with what other compounds your running with it. I by no means am an expert on gh but just my .02 haha

When I started a bulk phase I was 190 and I’m still a pretty mean 230 now and that’s for January so I think I’ve found my sweet spot.

No offense taken man . I didn’t start at 6iu but the compounds that I’m taking along with the gh and working up to that amount I feel I’ve made tremendous results. From recovery to staying lean and the synergistic effects it brings I personally think I made the right choice. Again I truly feel it is a person to person basis and also has to do with what other compounds your running with it. I by no means am an expert on gh but just my .02 haha

When I started a bulk phase I was 190 and I’m still a pretty mean 230 now and that’s for January so I think I’ve found my sweet spot.

Okay good deal! So like you said “you worked you way up to that sweet spot” and everybody sweet spot might be different just depending on their goals as well.

How fast did you build up to 6iu?

Late February if I remember correctly I got some of the sides like some swelling/ water retention etc. but I decided to ride it out and glad I did

Late February if I remember correctly I got some of the sides like some swelling/ water retention etc. but I decided to ride it out and glad I did

What did you do to combat with the swelling/ water retention?

IML Gear Cream!
What did you do to combat with the swelling/ water retention?

Honestly when it first came on I feel like a lot of it my AI took care of but it subsided on its own too I feel

Back