• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Fucking Joe Biden

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yesterday he says he has no clue how Flynn was unmasked. In the interview I will post.

Today he was revealed in documents that he and Obama were the heads of unmasking Flynn.

Im an independent voter. Whos for hanging these traitors? I am.

[video=youtube;qnaoqZk71Uk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=94&v=qnaoqZk71Uk&feature=emb_l ogo&fbclid=IwAR0-l-RqOivtGs7ppPsvZ6SIG_SiI2ji7iGPFJqCdjmvjju1dhQkUZoz ijc[/video]

Joe B. is a joke................how in their right mind would vote for him???.............Can't wait till the debate when the tuff "Q" come out about Hunter..!!

I saw this unfolding live today and Biden is either sliding off the rails with dementia or he is pulling offa damn good fake of losing his mind in hope he is found “unable to stand trial by reason of insanity” the old sly fucker he is.

Yes vote on treason charges for all of them unless one gives full cooperation and testifies to hang the guilty one out to dry. The they need to reverse the “impeachment” from trumps Potus legacy and then maybe I’ll be happy about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe B. is a joke................how in their right mind would vote for him???.............Can't wait till the debate when the tuff "Q" come out about Hunter..!!

That’s what I said, it goes to show you how bad the left hates Trump that they are okay voting for a pedophile with dementia..

Heres the others who were named

97734625_3328535497159233_5039724662464970752_n.jpg

I think the guy is just losing it. You have to be crazy to be a world leader (like Donald) but that is crazy in a different way.
This guy is just "Al Z. Heimer" crazy. Bat-shit.

Looks like California is starting to wake up. Wisconsin too. Being a democrat is dangerous to your health.

Attachments

• CC614E8A-547A-4073-9270-0C99EDC4084A.jpeg
    CC614E8A-547A-4073-9270-0C99EDC4084A.jpeg
    174.9 KB · Views: 79
Fucking Biden. Don't even get me started with that guy! Would be nice to see some Trump adds that show Biden compilation videos of sniffing people's wives & children. What a sick fuck! Maybe TODAY he doesn't know he was part of the unmasking, since he's got dementia he's probably forgotten what happened 5 minutes ago...

remember how many adds were on TV and all the candidates campaigning hard and now it went dark its almost like this isnt an election year

That’s what I said, it goes to show you how bad the left hates Trump that they are okay voting for a pedophile with dementia..

That’s all they care about now, the country could go down the tubes but as long as their guy is in office they won’t care. Biden will get millions of votes regardless and that’s alarming, don’t forget Hillary got 65 million

Just wait till the Biden Clinton sextapes are released.... I don’t know who I want to rape more. Hillary or Joe. It’s an act of dominance, it’s not gay.

Just wait till the Biden Clinton sextapes are released.... I don’t know who I want to rape more. Hillary or Joe. It’s an act of dominance, it’s not gay.
Raping a man such a Hillary Clinton is certainly gay. Raping joe Biden is more like a prison act lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Biden is a joke. The DNC wants Trump to have a second term. Lol

This doesn't surprise me. Like most Politicians burning the candle at both ends.

I do see him going to Jail. If not worse.

I wonder if he fakes this whole dementia thing, so when his trial arrives, he can fake mental health to get a lighter sentence. Or maybe he really does suffer dementia?

I cannot fathom they are running this guy. Hes a straight out on the surface pedo. I mean honestly, the fact that the same women dems who said "believe women" during the Kavanaugh hearings, now say "They believe Joe, bc he's Joe"....sickens and infuraties me to be honest.

Q..... We (all of us) are the news now
WWG1WGA Where we go one, we go all. If the Cabal of those who sold this country out, are re elected, we are fkd. IMHO, if we dont get it right this time, it'll be a mirical for us to get our country back after four more years of them at the helm. This "Cabal" is not made up of only Democrats, there were and are some Republicans as well

Back