• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Cash app Bitcoin

JuicedUp55

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So after 3 fucking years cash app just up and decided to cancel any debit card purchases on my account disabling the privelige to buy bitcoin. What service do you guys use to transfer btc to your blockchain wallet? Whatever is easiest and uses the least amount of verification.

I have known something has been up with all my accounts and networks for a while now but this just takes the cake. Btc is my bread and butter. Thanks in advance fellas.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Cashapp is known to be like that...they can shut people down with no warning whatsoever. Sucks, but why not use CoinMama or Coinomi?

I use coin base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was using simplex thru Abra but since the pandemic I've been having an issue with my bank allowing the funds to be transfered.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

I was banned from coinbase years ago because I didn't transfer to a blockchain. I thought about coinmama but don't they take a lot out when you transfer? Also they require expensive verification if u remember correctly.

I was banned from coinbase years ago because I didn't transfer to a blockchain. I thought about coinmama but don't they take a lot out when you transfer? Also they require expensive verification if u remember correctly.

were you using blockchain as a wallet to roll your coins before sending to a source when using cashapp?? Did you ever send directly to a source from cashapp?

I was sending cash app to blockchain then transferring from blockchain to receiver.

I used coinbase for about 8 months before i realized how much better cashapp is. Coinbase put a 7day hold on my BTC before i would be able to send, and cashapp is instant. I wish coinbase didnt have those limitations

I am unable to use credit or debit for some reason; gets denied every time. I have to use a bitcoin atm; Coinme and CoinFlip atms are two near me I’ve used without any problems.

I was sending cash app to blockchain then transferring from blockchain to receiver.

Most likely now Cashapp is monitoring several hops out like Coinbase does.

I used coinbase for about 8 months before i realized how much better cashapp is. Coinbase put a 7day hold on my BTC before i would be able to send, and cashapp is instant. I wish coinbase didnt have those limitations
If you pay with a debit card on coinbase it’s instant. If you do bankwire or cc you have to wait. I use coinbase all the time and my funds are instantly available because I use my debit card.

Back