I am so tired all of these morons wearing face masks...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    895 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    I just hate the mask, I hate the word mask, I hate the phrase facial covering and Iím fed the fuck up with the social distancing.
    Have you been yelled at yet?

Both me and my gf on separate occasions were yelled at by random ppl to "please step back!"

I guess even with a mask on me and her, they still need 6 feet...and done quickly to their satisfaction.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    569 Posts
    Rep Points

So far no one has said anything to me, theyíve been pretty cool about it. I think a lot of folks are as tired of it as me. Itís funny, with the mask on you have to judge their emotions by looking in their eyes. I see many who look just drained by this whole situation.
    Last edited by tommygunz; 05-13-2020 at 04:37 AM.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,232 Posts
    Rep Points

I WILL NEVER WEAR A MASK fuck masks and fuck social distancing, I shake hands and talk with people just as I did before we were thrust into this futuristic world were people live in an apocolyptic fear of getting a goddamn flu bug. the whole thing is fucken joke and makes me sick to see otherwise good/intelligent people falling for the biggest lie ever told. Yeah so if you're falling for this, you piss me off too and youíre part of the godddamn problem, I tell everyone I talk with I dont buy into this bs lie and Iím not gonna live like Iím afraid of the fucken flu or that some material rapped around my face is gonna make a difference, it doesnít. Iíll end my rant for now.

come at me motherfuckers.
    Last edited by HFO3; 05-13-2020 at 04:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    Rep Points

If masks were effective, why have a shutdown? If they are not effective, why are we wearing them?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes morons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,534 Posts
    Rep Points

Im with you. I know the bug is real but these drastic measures are not necessary any longer. The point in the beginning was to make sure hospitals were adequately prepared and for most of the fucking country they are. Shit the biggest worry was about having enough ventilators and now we see that we are shying away from using ventilators because more people are dying that are put on them.
    The shutdown for a month or a little longer I can see but this is getting ridiculous and we need our fucking economy back. Fauci acting like we shouldnt reopen for another year. Fuck that. We shut down completely for the regular flu bug? That is probably what corona will become a part of. Fuck this shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    I WILL NEVER WEAR A MASK fuck masks and fuck social distancing, I shake hands and talk with people just as I did before we were thrust into this futuristic world were people live in an apocolyptic fear of getting a goddamn flu bug. the whole thing is fucken joke and makes me sick to see otherwise good/intelligent people falling for the biggest lie ever told. Yeah so if you're falling for this, you piss me off too and youíre part of the godddamn problem, I tell everyone I talk with I dont buy into this bs lie and Iím not gonna live like Iím afraid of the fucken flu or that some material rapped around my face is gonna make a difference, it doesnít. Iíll end my rant for now.

come at me motherfuckers.
    Last edited by lifter6973; 05-13-2020 at 04:52 AM.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,232 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    Im with you. I know the bug is real but these drastic measures are not necessary any longer. The point in the beginning was to make sure hospitals were adequately prepared and for most of the fucking country they are. Shit the biggest worry was about having enough ventilators and now we see that we are shying away from using ventilators because more people are dying that are put on them.
    The shutdown for a month or a little longer I can see but this is getting ridiculous and we need our fucking economy back. Fauci acting like we shouldnt reopen for another year. Fuck that. We shut down completely for the regular flu bug? That is probably what corona will become a part of. Fuck this shit.
    Fauci has an equitable interest in the vaccine just like bill gates does, need anyone need to know more than that as to why he has done anything he has done this far. Iíd love to have a few freee minutes to ďwhisper in his earĒ Iím sure many of you want to do the same.... fuck both of them greedy economy destroying POS motherfuckers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,039 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm not a fan of the masks. Or the foggy glasses that comes with it. Having said that, the point of the masks is not to filter out what you are breathing in. It is to limit the other person's ability to send spit particles flying every time they talk and contaminating you. There's a couple of guys at work I'm glad are wearing masks. It's like working with Daffy Duck as much as they spit while talking.

On the upside, I can smirk at people all day long and they have zero clue.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,639 Posts
    Rep Points

I've worn a mask on a few occasions but I wear the mask used for mold remediation with screw-on replaceable filters that protect me but it exhausts all of my breath through a valve unfiltered. Think I saw where California outlawed those types of masks....lol
    Last edited by REHH; 05-13-2020 at 05:16 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    I'm not a fan of the masks. Or the foggy glasses that comes with it. Having said that, the point of the masks is not to filter out what you are breathing in. It is to limit the other person's ability to send spit particles flying every time they talk and contaminating you. There's a couple of guys at work I'm glad are wearing masks. It's like working with Daffy Duck as much as they spit while talking.

On the upside, I can smirk at people all day long and they have zero clue.
    so my fart example didnít change you mind huh? Youíre still getting daffyís love juice in you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    I've worn a mask on a few occasions but I wear the mask used for mold remediation with screw-on replaceable filters that protect me but it exhausts all of my breath through a valve unfiltered. Think I saw where California outlawed those types of masks....lol
    So they outlawed a mask with actual science behind it! Weird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

Been seeing some talk on hypercapnia (excess carbon dioxide) ... it will be interesting to see the downstream effects it may have from employers requiring masks and causing health issues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    931 Posts
    Rep Points

It amazes me that the masses donít see and hear this guyís bullshit.

ĒMasks only protect people from the infected breathing on others.Ē Except the non filtered exhale type...like the ones all the people on the cruise ships disembarked wearing. ďSave the masks for the professionals who need them.Ē Wait, are the professionals infected? Because if it doesnít protect the uninfected, why should they be wearing them?

ĒA mask is not an ideal protection...Ē Neither is a motorcycle helmet. But itís better than not wearing one when riding. I never crashed a single time in 40 years of riding, until I did. As it turns out, my helmet did very little to prevent my massive injuries. I was still glad I was wearing it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,039 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cdubw44 View Post
    so my fart example didnít change you mind huh? Youíre still getting daffyís love juice in you.
    Lol...I use the fart example all the time. I know exactly what you mean. But it does limit things...like the spit. Now it's just humidity in the air versus a full on downpour from these guys. I'll take it as a win. Seriously, these guys are the ones that everyone picks up their coffee cup and holds it away from them when they come in the room. And you don't want a work lunch with them...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Rep Points

I love seeing fools at the gym with one on. 98% donít have one on and we have this idiot over here lifting and doing cardio. Just waiting for his dumbass to pass out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk