• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

OTG85 update

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So yesterday I had a scare and ended up in the ER actually. I started running 101 fever and was throwing up like crazy. I had sever kidney pains and thought I was dying from covid-19. They instantly put me into a covid-19 unit that looked like something out of fucking ET. Plastic hanging all over the place and the nurses and Dr’s wearing special protective gear. They did the test where they basically stick a long Q tip up your nostril and scratch your brain. The results came back negative ( thank god ) but the cat scan revealed kidney stones. I was giving some antibiotics to dissolve them and basically waiting around to piss a rock out my dick hole. I’m very fortunate I guess because my bloodwork other wise was perfect. Anyone battled the stones before ?

Scared me bro. Thought you were going to tell us you had covid. I hear kidney stones are excruciating. So you still haven’t passed the stones yet?

Nope the fever has passed and the kidney pain has dropped some but I don’t think the pass has happened. Them fuckers literally gave me naproxen for pain. All the junkies made it impossible to get pain medication these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So yesterday I had a scare and ended up in the ER actually. I started running 101 fever and was throwing up like crazy. I had sever kidney pains and thought I was dying from covid-19. They instantly put me into a covid-19 unit that looked like something out of fucking ET. Plastic hanging all over the place and the nurses and Dr’s wearing special protective gear. They did the test where they basically stick a long Q tip up your nostril and scratch your brain. The results came back negative ( thank god ) but the cat scan revealed kidney stones. I was giving some antibiotics to dissolve them and basically waiting around to piss a rock out my dick hole. I’m very fortunate I guess because my bloodwork other wise was perfect. Anyone battled the stones before ?
Twice and it sux. 1st time i was balled up on floor like a baby. 2nd one wasn't so bad tho

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
PM OR EMAIL FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

Twice and it sux. 1st time i was balled up on floor like a baby. 2nd one wasn't so bad tho

UNCLE Z REP

It’s got to be hereditary because I don’t drink Soda or eat like shit. My mom use to get them but there not as bad for women. Once again my shit genetics catch up to me.

It’s got to be hereditary because I don’t drink Soda or eat like shit. My mom use to get them but there not as bad for women. Once again my shit genetics catch up to me.

Not in my family. Just an odd ball I suppose

UNCLE Z REP

Glad you are okay brotha! Get well soon man!!

I've never had stones but hear they are absolutely agonizing

Glad that you don’t have the covid but damn these jew drs and not giving meds . I had something done a couple of months ago and the dr said that I would be fine after the weekend to return to work but didn’t tell me I would be in severe pain . The follow up visit she asked me how much I hated her because she didn’t give me meds .

Damn! Would freaked me out! Glad you didn’t catch the 19! Get well soon!

Max

Hate that you you have to go through that but glad it not this punk ass virus. Stay strong Bro!

Glad it’s not covid and your doing well bud... haven’t had kidney stones but I’ve had gall stones before and it wasn’t pleasant hope they give you something a little better for the pain... good luck and get well soon

Glad it’s not covid and your doing well bud... haven’t had kidney stones but I’ve had gall stones before and it wasn’t pleasant hope they give you something a little better for the pain... good luck and get well soon

They gave me garbage as flexaril that’s it.

Good luck man I've had the 3 times. Last 2 wasn't too bad. The 1st tho was possibly the worst pain I have ever had. Took me a couple of days to pass. The entire time was miserable. The er doc actually gave me some pain meds and recommended I drink a beer or 2 through the days to help pass lol. The pain meds didn't touch it tho and the beer well.. it didn't do any more than drinking water. Lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Maybe do a 70/30 mix of kratom.
70 red, 30 green or white. It may help relax a bit.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Back